Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:29:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BTCDoubleX.com] Double Your Bitcoins [1/16 LAUNCHED]  (Read 18526 times)
digitalcoinbuyer

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 02:46:46 PM

Don't listen to the people saying to re-invest.  It was a straight up scam.  He's not paying anyone.  The site owner ran.  He's had time to make things right and hasn't.  Because one guy claims he got paid don't believe it.  Just be happy you only lost what you last.  I lost .07.
JavaLove

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 04:28:40 PM

It'll be a real shame if the admin does end up scamming.

Obviously tons of people will lose their btcs but the admin would have also lost out on a great earning opportunity. I don't mean by scamming, either. Most admins of ponzis don't realize that they can legitimately double their own btcs by successfully running their own ponzis and investing in them. As long as new deposits come in, old ones go out and this system was working fantastically before this issue arose.

Hoping that the admin will come back with a solution to the problem, although I have doubts since the admin will probably ignore the golden rule of running a ponzi and instead do the unethical and illegal thing.

▄▄  ▄▄                 
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄             
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀         
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██   
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███               
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀           
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██   
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███           
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
Bl4nk

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 04:31:54 PM

Idk with this site ... Scam Already ? i invested 0.003
StrongGuy

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 05:03:44 PM

I thank this site for doubling my btc. Started from almost nil btc and now have a little btc which I can double from other sites.

sHeRiLyN1618

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

No banking,Only Bitcoin!

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 04:17:54 AM

They aree not paying anymore...

https://blockchain.info/atddress/1DLVJCKwb34ohwfHipEPowQqpwcQrG3LVv
siravi

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 04:29:10 AM

the only one who's believing that this site still paying is the delusional Ponzibuddy.  Grin
PonziBuddy

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 04:54:01 AM

Well if you check the last payment on 22 jan, it is in fact confirmed. He never sent the next batch of payments. You were the one saying it was a scam when it was actually paying out and i had the money confirmed in my wallet, i was just looking after my investment. I blame it on you and all the guys that screamed scam when admin was still online and told us what was happening... Guess what, admin isnt online anymore, he logged in yesterday and never posted an update. At least i got my 10$ back while the last payments were going out. Maybe the team dont work weekends.  Wink Wink

Why would admin send out those last payments, i dont get why he even put in an effort if he was going to scam.

Bx2.club came back, and i have good money in that. So, you know, shit happens.

Anyway stay out of the threads if you dont want to invest. We dont need you killing all of our investments with your trolling. You guys are so touchy, a site goes out for a few hours and you guys freak out and spam the thread for 3 pages.
siravi

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 05:11:42 AM

if I remember your the one who's screaming right?  Grin well anyway, if you trace back the activity and transaction of his wallet you will find that he really did a scam by taking the funds. the payout you received is one of the last payout batched. yeah, you received it after it recycled back to list because the fund return to the wallet and resend to you again and atlas, got conf. after that no balance remaining in the wallet. because he's running away with it. got it?  Grin
PonziBuddy

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 05:19:45 AM

Well you could be right oooooooor he transfered the money because that wallet was taking 500+ minutes to confirm every payment and he plans to resend them at some point. I havent really lost all hope regardless of what you say. None the less, every payment on his payout list has been confirmed and those people got paid. He logged in yesterday, if he doesnt log in after the weekend then i would call it done.
StrongGuy

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 05:21:59 AM

Well you could be right oooooooor he transfered the money because that wallet was taking 500+ minutes to confirm every payment and he plans to resend them at some point. I havent really lost all hope regardless of what you say. None the less, every payment on his payout list has been confirmed and those people got paid. He logged in yesterday, if he doesnt log in after the weekend then i would call it done.
You are the one whose supporting him. All called it a scam and your like , no he's going go come.. Lol GTFO
iefken

Activity: 280

Live by your own rules

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 05:25:18 AM

Well if you check the last payment on 22 jan, it is in fact confirmed. He never sent the next batch of payments. You were the one saying it was a scam when it was actually paying out and i had the money confirmed in my wallet, i was just looking after my investment. I blame it on you and all the guys that screamed scam when admin was still online and told us what was happening... Guess what, admin isnt online anymore, he logged in yesterday and never posted an update. At least i got my 10$ back while the last payments were going out. Maybe the team dont work weekends.  Wink Wink

Why would admin send out those last payments, i dont get why he even put in an effort if he was going to scam.

Bx2.club came back, and i have good money in that. So, you know, shit happens.

Anyway stay out of the threads if you dont want to invest. We dont need you killing all of our investments with your trolling. You guys are so touchy, a site goes out for a few hours and you guys freak out and spam the thread for 3 pages.
Well, I must admit that you talk less bs than I originally expected. You are right of course, with every hour not paid, there are numerous of investors already claiming for scam. BUT whether that may or may not be true at that moment, crying out here that it's a scam, doesn't mean so much, as I do think most of the investors don't come from here. Maybe they are, but that wouldn't be my business plan should i run a ponzi like that...

Anyway, you are right, shit happens, wait for next ponzi to be early in and early out Wink
PonziBuddy

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 05:30:32 AM

You are the one whose supporting him. All called it a scam and your like , no he's going go come.. Lol GTFO

Cause i actually noticed payments were going out even when he wasnt giving us an update. I was seeing some problems with the blockchain and with other doublers. You guys werent seeing shit other than the last spammers post. 5 pages worth of spam on every thread. If i ran a Hyip i wouldnt want to give the money back to you dicks either  Tongue  Kiss Kiss

Edit: early in and early out or, eh, we give it a few weeks and see how it goes first Wink
Riez_all89

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 06:32:48 AM

Cause i actually noticed payments were going out even when he wasnt giving us an update. I was seeing some problems with the blockchain and with other doublers. You guys werent seeing shit other than the last spammers post. 5 pages worth of spam on every thread. If i ran a Hyip i wouldnt want to give the money back to you dicks either  Tongue  Kiss Kiss

Edit: early in and early out or, eh, we give it a few weeks and see how it goes first Wink

agree with you,, now total my deposit 1.4 btc has gone...
just pray the admin back to doublex and made site working
PonziBuddy

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 08:52:07 PM

Lord have mercy. Payments started again and are confirming..  Grin Shocked
tirdy

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 08:54:34 PM

Lord have mercy. Payments started again and are confirming..  Grin Shocked

Lol, not really...
arafat1900

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 08:55:10 PM

just 1 small payment but lets hope it will work again
JavaLove

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 08:57:31 PM

Strange, one payment was sent out but when I look at the list my deposit, which was third from the bottom, has suddenly disappeared from the list.

I am really hoping that means it's just being processed and will be sent! Smart move by the admin if he will start paying again!

▄▄  ▄▄                 
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄             
                  ███       ▀▀         
                          ███         
               ███           ▀▀       
                     ███               
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀           
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███           
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
PonziBuddy

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 08:59:02 PM

Well one payment... give it time... dude, someone answer me this question? Why is that happening? I said it once i'll say it again.

He is not scamming.
JavaLove

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 09:01:08 PM

Well one payment... give it time... dude, someone answer me this question? Why is that happening? I said it once i'll say it again.

He is not scamming.

Ponzibuddy I really hope you're right.

Chances could go either way but if the admin does come back and the site starts up again all I know is that my day will have gotten 10x better.

▄▄  ▄▄                 
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄             
                  ███       ▀▀         
                          ███         
               ███           ▀▀       
                     ███               
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀           
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███           
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
tirdy

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 09:07:17 PM

He is not scamming.

Ponzibuddy I really hope you're right.

Chances could go either way but if the admin does come back and the site starts up again all I know is that my day will have gotten 10x better.

Haha i love your idiots reactions, he will not pay !! He already is in bahamas with your money !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: