Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:12:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin will rise again  (Read 12575 times)
JosNekoKopa

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 02:31:55 PM

What we can expect 400 today?
I will place my orders at 399. I have some crazy filing.
China is back in the game?
jkrules

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 09:59:43 PM

Bitcoin will rise in future, once the halving is done, it will rise like anything and meet the expectations of the people across the globe, as we have waited too long for the day when the price of bitcoin reaches to a next level.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 06:32:37 AM

I'm not sure bitcoin will rise again higher, before halving occurs. because really no something one can make bitcoin rise for now.

Yes, there must be something that would trigger the price higher... as of now, bitcoin is calm, but from time to time it spike up and back again, but still it is not falling, and most probably  price right now is high..
And that thing make me to stay with bitcoin and so I am holding my bitcoin. I know that the bitcoin will rise again that is why I am here also all other members are here. The upcoming halving and slow economic situations will be supportive factor for bitcoin to rise again.
JosNekoKopa

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 12:10:21 PM

I'm not holding, i'm waiting to sell at 400$ and again to buy at 360 if luck strikes me.
We are still far from halvin , plenty of room for trades.
fuel

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 12:14:46 PM

I think bitcoin will rise rapidly in July.
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 12:30:07 PM

Bitcoin will rise again............................... well we are all waiting that moment, the moment of our glory. Can't wait for that day to come and I know it will come.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1069

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 12:32:14 PM

It is good thing that bitcoin is still holding on 370+ price range. It gives us more time to hoard more coins before it soars high. Collect now, later it will be too high and too late.
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 12:33:49 PM

I think the bitcoin will rise to a higher amount.

I even think it will rise to a super high amount.

We have to be patient of course and see what the future brings.
LarryHocks

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 01:10:52 PM

I also think that indeed Bitcoin will rise.
Because the price is very low and most people are very negative about it. But I think the later is going to rise.
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 12:21:06 PM

I'm not sure bitcoin will rise again higher, before halving occurs. because really no something one can make bitcoin rise for now.

Yes, there must be something that would trigger the price higher... as of now, bitcoin is calm, but from time to time it spike up and back again, but still it is not falling, and most probably  price right now is high..

Price is not that high as per the expectations of people, it was expected that by feb it will reach $500 but its still around $370 and that is not a great news for many of us, so lets hope that bitcoin will rise and shine in next couple of months.
But you will have noticed that the price is going fluctuating and going upward not going down, and this shows that now a strength and constant uprising is occurring in the value of bitcoin.
And in this February if it not crossed $500 , but will definitely cross at least $450.
Thaliron

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 12:35:54 PM

It's okay, I think gradually happen. But when it comes to grow then it will not grow as fast.
But I do believe that it is worth more.
lixer

Activity: 2520
Merit: 586

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 12:42:44 PM

What we can expect 400 today?
I will place my orders at 399. I have some crazy filing.
China is back in the game?
It will get success as the price will reach $400 sooner within a week or two, you can see the price fluctuation, it is increasing day by day. So, lets say, bitcoin is rising again. I will also place my orders at 399.

lostintranslation

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 12:46:44 PM

I think we have to be optimistic now. Sure the price suffered a hit, but it's going back to 400 dollar again. I am confident the price will rise again on the long term.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 01:08:43 PM

i'm sure about that,bitcoin will rise again and again,now in other news steam will accept bitcoin soon,its will make bitcoin more popular and so many people start use bitcoin,

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
kacak41

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 01:15:15 PM

I think we have to be optimistic now. Sure the price suffered a hit, but it's going back to 400 dollar again. I am confident the price will rise again on the long term.

Yes the primary goal is that it should reach $400 in next couple of weeks, if it reaches to that mark then people would be a satisfied feeling and it would go much higher after halving, maybe it will cross $600 after halving and that is the descent value.
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 05:37:56 AM

actually price never really fall to very low, and the price right now is good in my opinion.. but surely price would really rise and it is now starting..  Smiley

23dzmaz

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 06:02:11 AM

actually price never really fall to very low, and the price right now is good in my opinion.. but surely price would really rise and it is now starting..  Smiley

I think last year bitcoin fall to very low price. it's around $200 and luckly the bitcoin price rise again until now up to $400. and i hope the price keep increase so bitcoin will keep rising.
shiryu

Activity: 254

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 09:52:01 AM

ofcourse bitcoin will rise again soon, we need to be patience and not panic as it is believed that the price would reach $700 in this years.
ATguy

Activity: 423

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 10:31:27 AM

ofcourse bitcoin will rise again soon, we need to be patience and not panic as it is believed that the price would reach $700 in this years.

I agree, slow but steady price rise over longtime is preffered, together with more companies and people actually using Bitcoin. When I see some altcoins price grow very fast over few weeks, this just indicate speculation pump and dump - and the useability/acceptance of these altcoins didnt improved much to justificate such price rises - so good reason to stay out if the price rise to much and too fast.

.Liqui Exchange.Trade and earn 24% / year on BTC, LTC, ETH
....Brand NEW..........................................Payouts every 24h. Learn more at official thread
iamthesky

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 06:24:05 PM

Bitcoin will rise in this year as we are expecting good news once the halving is done, as the price would go up after the halving and it will bring good news for us by the year end.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: