Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:27:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin will rise again  (Read 12575 times)
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 02:53:36 PM

Don't worry about the price. the price is not stable and i think it will rise again but i didn't know when. the price is not stable and there's a possible that the price will rise again so don't panic it's better to buy a bitcoin and wait for the price increase. If you see the chart 1 year ago it's like the same.
yeah for today is the price of bitcoin is still stable and doesn't show an extreme activity. really. don't worry about it. bitcoin prices will definitely continue to rise. so be patient. the near future bitcoin prices will return to $ 400
fuathan

Activity: 1092
Merit: 520

Aleph.im

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 03:11:50 PM

Nowadays, BTC getting its strength in 390-400 range... I think, it will moon soon!.   Shocked
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 07:13:14 PM

Bitcoin will rise again of course.

Bitcoin almost died a lot of time, and this problem will not be bitcoin's death

Yeah, bitcoin will rise after halving for sure and the value of bitcoin would reach to a moon in future, the only thing bitcoin seeks at a moment is the adaption level and support from the people, and it would be more stable in future.
I too do not have any doubt that bitcoin will rise. The upcoming halving will ensure how much price appreciation of bitcoin we can expect. Bitcoin is going to be mainstream adoption of payments. So, we can see price raise very soon.
I am not so sure whether bitcoins will benefit from this halving. It all depends on the demand and market trades as well and currently the price is not too high. If litecoins can drop after halving last year, bitcoins too may drop but I am still holding my coins till then and am ready for the results.
diegz

Activity: 798

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 07:40:42 AM

Nowadays, BTC getting its strength in 390-400 range... I think, it will moon soon!.   Shocked

yeah, most probably bitcoin is starting to strengthen its foundation so it won't fall  very fast.. I like it when bitcoin price moves slowly,...  Smiley

Altynbekova

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 07:52:21 AM

I also agree with you.

I also think that bitcoins will rise.

But we should also see if that will happen.
madonnino

Activity: 322

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 07:54:49 AM

390/400 range is a good point, after all the troubles that bitcoin had in this year
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 10:01:11 AM

I too do think that bitcoin will rise soon as last it was high in November and then in December-January it increased by about $50-$70 and then again decreased. The market also has more buyers and new investors are eyeing bitcoins as alternate investments.
delliaerd

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 11:58:08 AM

Exactly, bitcoin will increase the value although slowly and will get back it glory .. each user of bitcoin must participate to reach that.
I hope bitcoin doesn't need a long of time for it .

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

adam48

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 12:46:36 PM

I'm not sure bitcoin will rise again higher, before halving occurs. because really no something one can make bitcoin rise for now.

Whitepaper          ░▒█ Take back your insurance!  █▒░     Announcement
        ▂▃▅▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆   Umbrella Coin   ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▅▃▂
BlogFacebook░▒█  ICO -20th August - 20th October █▒░ DiscordTwitter
yenxz

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 03:04:55 PM

Like a Phoenix from the ashes
onlast month,i still believe that bitcoin price will rise again,yes when bitcoin fall from $490 to $450 i still believe that bitcoin will back to $500,but now i lost my believe.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 03:30:42 PM

The price of the bitcoin will rise for sure again.
Its just a matter of time till the price will go up again.
Its of course unpredictable so will see what happen.
yeah all just about the time. everyone also knows that bitcoin prices will certainly rise in the future. but you don't know when it will happen
so many people who can not be patient and then sell their bitcoin. bitcoin prices are unpredictable
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 03:33:37 PM

It is true that the price will raise, as saying by a number of users here and supporters of bitcoin, there is also a saying that in 2016 the price will reach to $1000, But it made me confused when i look at the price stuck at $370 to $380 nowadays, sometimes I think that it will remain the permanent value of bitcoin. But still hoping and waiting for $1000 of its value
fruitcommander

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 11:51:10 PM

It is true that the price will raise, as saying by a number of users here and supporters of bitcoin, there is also a saying that in 2016 the price will reach to $1000, But it made me confused when i look at the price stuck at $370 to $380 nowadays, sometimes I think that it will remain the permanent value of bitcoin. But still hoping and waiting for $1000 of its value

It will take time to reach to a value of $1k, maybe next year, as the price is playing between $360 and $370 at a moment, so many of us are very much disappointed at a moment as we expected that price would be much higher at this stage.
Hugroll

Activity: 756

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 12:31:43 AM

oh i definitely think bitcoin is going to go back up in price anytime soon. the reason i say that is cuz the halfing is coming this year, so people will prolly start buying more bitcoin around when that happens.
iamthesky

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 12:39:12 AM

oh i definitely think bitcoin is going to go back up in price anytime soon. the reason i say that is cuz the halfing is coming this year, so people will prolly start buying more bitcoin around when that happens.

Bitcoin will rise after halving for sure, but we don't know what would be the position of bitcoin after halving, we want that price should be stable once it has reached to a next level, and if it falls down, then it would be really disappointing.
diegz

Activity: 798

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 01:29:34 AM

I'm not sure bitcoin will rise again higher, before halving occurs. because really no something one can make bitcoin rise for now.

Yes, there must be something that would trigger the price higher... as of now, bitcoin is calm, but from time to time it spike up and back again, but still it is not falling, and most probably  price right now is high..

doctor877

Activity: 896
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 01:31:14 AM

Yes, there must be something that would trigger the price higher... as of now, bitcoin is calm, but from time to time it spike up and back again, but still it is not falling, and most probably  price right now is high..

Price is not that high as per the expectations of people, it was expected that by feb it will reach $500 but its still around $370 and that is not a great news for many of us, so lets hope that bitcoin will rise and shine in next couple of months.
ampere

Activity: 1218
Merit: 116

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 02:22:03 AM

Price is not that high as per the expectations of people, it was expected that by feb it will reach $500 but its still around $370 and that is not a great news for many of us, so lets hope that bitcoin will rise and shine in next couple of months.

That's correct and present price is making people worried that what would be the price of bitcoin in future, and if the price drops down below $300 then many of us would get panic and sell all their bitcoins.
kingntking

Activity: 98
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 05:56:05 AM

it successfully recovered from multiple price falls and therefore I think it can easily keep rising up and up, Bitcoins already recovered from the Mike Hearn price fall and I think it can rise higher IMO.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 07:33:21 AM

I strongly believe we need not to worry about the current prices of bitcoin. It will very soon bounce back to short-term target of $500. There are many reasons for that, but the prime factors are upcoming halving and current global economical situations.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: