Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:15:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin will rise again  (Read 12575 times)
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 07:35:52 AM

this is probably a good sign. This could be the beginning of the rise of the price of bitcoin to the moon. initial target is $ 450, I hope it will really happen  Smiley

maybe you are right, now the bitcoin price give a positive signal, i can see we will reach $450 at this week, in point in fact we can reach $500

stay calm, & keep holding your bitcoin
yesterday's price down to $ 405., what do you think? still convinced will rise to $ 500

the next target price is $450, it's a normal market if the price down before bitcoin price rise again, i think in this week we can reach $460 , and next day we can stable at $450 above

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 08:03:11 AM

this is probably a good sign. This could be the beginning of the rise of the price of bitcoin to the moon. initial target is $ 450, I hope it will really happen  Smiley

Yes, this might really be a good sign that price will really rise above and might reach $450, lets just hope that no one would dump again...  Smiley

trickshot22

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 01:37:14 PM

yes it's rising even now, with time it even may reach 600$  or more, also  halving will change price sligthly too
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 01:40:58 PM

yes it's rising even now, with time it even may reach 600$  or more, also  halving will change price sligthly too
I do not think bitcoin prices could reach $600 before halving occurs.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
sadasa

Activity: 446

Unpaid signature.

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 01:49:43 PM

I think the price will rise quite a lot in the next few months. The bitcoin price has consolidated for about month.

B2

BitDouble.io

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 01:55:00 PM

Bitcoin will rise soon I hope. The value is now quite low and many people are very angry about it. But you must see this as a advantage.
The value is now low, so it is now a good chance to invest in some coins, to have maybe profit later in the future.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 02:38:54 PM

i think we'll slowly see the price increase the comming months and maybe with a very high peak just before the block halving. i hope we will not see the price go below $400 again this time.
NewInCryptoCurrency

Activity: 326

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 03:07:59 PM

i think we'll slowly see the price increase the comming months and maybe with a very high peak just before the block halving. i hope we will not see the price go below $400 again this time.
But the value now is quite low and I hope that it will change in the future.
If Bitcoin will rise than I hope that we can get a lot of profit.
LuckyYOU

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 04:23:42 PM

The price will rise in the future its just a matter of time, buy now and sell them later for a high amount.
I think the most people will do this because you can make a lot of profit with it.

LarryHocks

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 06:01:38 PM

The bitcoin will rise but not to a real high amount that the most people are saying.
It will maybe reach the 800 dollar and than will lower again after the halving has been done.
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 03:17:03 AM

Actually saw a site say it was at 434 now. But it was a bogus site.
Thought it was really that price since it rise so fast in little time.
Nandiwal

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

Make your own Rule Or Ruled by others.

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 03:29:30 AM

yes. Bitcoin will surely rise this year. from last 15 days its continuesly goin up and up.. Cool

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~1440 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 03:40:04 AM

The price is very stable around 410-25 and i think sooner the price will increase more its better to wait more and get ready when the price jump to 450 above. To make a lots of profit. I know some investors and traders they already exchange their bitcoins and i think this is not the best time to sell it or exchange it.. The price will rise again above 450...
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 10:50:00 AM

It is now rising slowly. And that is good. Many people are very happy about it and that is very very good.
I hope it will rise for a long time so we can sell it with profit and have more money later if we sell it.
trickshot22

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 03:08:10 PM

It's rising allready, and that is soo good to see, best time to buy btc is now beause it will rise even more
sadasa

Activity: 446

Unpaid signature.

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 04:18:43 PM

It's rising allready, and that is soo good to see, best time to buy btc is now beause it will rise even more

I hope the price do not rise too much. I would like to buy more at these low prices. The price might rise due to halving.

B2

BitDouble.io

Zaun

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Forza Roma

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 04:41:19 PM

Of course the price will rise again its just a matter of time, but keep in mind the bitcoin is unpredictable you never know what will happen.
I think we just need to wait till we really rise on the market, be patient!
Epicnicity

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 06:44:57 PM

All bitcoin needs is time, in time bitcoin will always grow and go back down eventually.

That's just how bitcoin works for now.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 08:19:44 PM

I believe there will be still better opportunities to entry than today, if someone hasn't done that end of last summer. $350 seems to be as a stable bottom for the last couple of months, and have withstand all the tests so far. Nevertheless I think, we will still see sub$400 in the coming weeks. Therefore an entry at around $380 would be a good buying point for me.

this space is intentionally left blank
Indianacoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 10:41:03 PM

Of course it is rising again more than expected.

Although there is a recent competition between Bitcoin classic vs core but I will assume this conflict is indirectly helping bitcoiners to cling with core since many of them do not want to risk their investments that have been done so far.

Lets hope it goes up by $500 after the next halving. Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: