Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:54:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: usagi, NYAN, BMF do not own DMC shares  (Read 2820 times)
deeplink

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

In cryptography we trust

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 08:44:44 PM

Nobody is going to 'roll over and die' before every single issue with your businesses has been cleared.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DiabloD3 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

DiabloMiner author

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2012, 09:48:34 PM

Including quite a number of DMC shares. So you can go fuck yourself.

Are you saying DiabloD3 is lying?

I think what usagi is saying is that his claim for shares IS in Diablo's list - just Diablo jumped the gun because he didn't recognise any email on the list as being usagi's.  Usagi could have used an entirely different email on GLBSE (to the ones Diablo knew he used), in which case he likely already has an email from Diablo confirming the shares (though Diablo doesn't realise it's usagi) so KNOWS his claim has been forwarded.  If that's the case then this thread is pointless and the title is untrue.  Obviously I have no idea if that's the case.

I checked back to see where I got the impression usagi had sold DMC for 0.1 - turns out that was just nyan.b's DMC (the ones obtained in the interesting swap), not all of them.

My instinct and the available facts tell me that on this particular issue usagi is telling the truth and Diablo just jumped to a wrong conclusion.

He only has to confirm with me what the email address is. I will process all the claims no matter what, but I find it very strange he won't confirm what the email he used for the claims process is. Given what is status quo around these parts, I just don't want usagi to scam his shareholders.

Just process your claims. As of right now I have zero e-mails from you on the claim address, so I have no idea what you're planning to do. Your most recent forum post says you're going to list on bitfunder. Great, go do that. It's very convenient since BMF is also listed on bitfunder right now.

but I don't see how it's your job to go picking through the claims list and then troll the forums because you don't see an e-mail address you recognize. Are you really that stupid? That you would make such a dumb statement that I don't own any shares just because you don't recognize my e-mail address? I expected more from you. But being honest I don't know why.

I supported you. I owned 50% of DMC for a long time. I represented you and got your asset back for you and you turned around and stiffed me.. i.e. ripped me off... on the 5 bitcoins you said you would pay me for representing you. And now this. Diablo.. you suck... seriously. I can't believe you would say something so stupid as what you did in this thread. I was not making any noise whatsoever about BMF and DMC. Some people even thought I had sold it. I had not presented any asset lists for BMF or any other company. I was not claiming ownership publicly. So the whole premise that I was scamming people is STUPID. Never mind the mammoth fk'up you made since I actually am on the list.

I wish you and other dumbass trolls would just roll over and die. What a monumental waste of time this has become for me. You and this stupid thread are the best example I could ask for regarding why this forum sucks and is not a good place to do business. Why don't you just do your job and stop bothering me?

You never gave me an address to send the 5 BTC to. I asked repeatedly for it.

usagi
VIP

Activity: 812

View Profile
December 24, 2012, 02:25:28 AM

Where did you ask? There's no record of it on here as I'm aware.

You can send it to my firstbits. It's my well-known public address.

1usagi8WQJvnCoyV21XSZyUHhC6MzfksW
DiabloD3 (OP)
Legendary

DiabloMiner author

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2012, 02:52:36 AM

I think last time I asked was before you ragequit IRC for over a month.

DiabloD3 (OP)
Legendary

DiabloMiner author

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2012, 02:53:41 AM

There, I sent the 5 BTC. Now you can't claim I don't pay people that I owe.

usagi
VIP

View Profile
December 24, 2012, 03:06:12 AM

There, I sent the 5 BTC. Now you can't claim I don't pay people that I owe.

I would never dream of claiming something that wasn't true. Like you did when you said I didn't own any DMC. That was stupid and very damaging to me.

And I didn't ragequit you moron. I posted what happened. Sheesh you really are stupid.
usagi
VIP

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 02:22:52 AM

I would never dream of claiming something that wasn't true.

I am happy to report BMF is now in receipt of 1,300 shares of DMC (and 10 more held by NYAN).
boonies4u

Activity: 826

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 03:37:28 AM

Whatever happened to distrusting the list Nefario supplies? I didn't know people were bickering with each other over names/emails on said lists. Though, I'm guessing Diablo was covering his ass in the case that you claimed to not receive shares from him.
usagi
VIP

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 05:07:09 AM

Whatever happened to distrusting the list Nefario supplies? I didn't know people were bickering with each other over names/emails on said lists. Though, I'm guessing Diablo was covering his ass in the case that you claimed to not receive shares from him.

The ironic thing is that if I had not released my holdings publicly (we were one of the only funds which did so) or if I had been secretive and withdrawn, no one would have questioned whether or not we held 1300 DMC. Diablo was one of the people I worked most closely with and I even represented him to help him get his company back after Nefario froze his assets. So why did Diablo make the OP? Because he could... BMF stuck out from every other fund; everyone knew exactly what we were doing at all times. Silly me, I thought people wanted transparency. So people naturally assumed I was lying or scamming when I didn't update the charts for a couple days or I made a mistake. It was pretty harsh.

In this instance I claimed the shares semi-anonymously so that I would be on the same ground as everyone else... I didn't want people pretending we weren't on their lists. Not knowing who we were on the claim list, it would be difficult to target us and pretend we weren't on the list. The last thing I needed was someone claiming I was scamming and that we didn't really hold the assets we claimed we did. And yet that's what happened anyway.

I'm pretty sure there's a lesson to be learned from all of this...
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: