Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:03:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PANIC BUYING !!!!!!!  (Read 29338 times)
jamesl22

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 08:40:23 AM

I wonder if anything is going on in China...    Huh

We may get a good clue by watching what happens when Shanghai stock trading opens at 9:00 PM (or so, US ET).  Maybe something ugly is going on there forcing Chinese to get BTC for capital preservation/capital flight, etc.

marketwatch.com has an easy way to monitor Asian stocks in near real time, see their tabs towards the upper left of their Home Page.
So is it really the chinese people makes the price gone crazy mate? I know they have the largest population in the world so they could really increase the market which resulted to abrupt price increase.

I think it is not about the large population it is their stocks of bitcoins in their hands. They can control it anytime with that amount and they are taking it up  now. Dont know why.
We can find out later after the price began to stabilize, right now we just have to enjoy the profit of short term investment. We are just all speculating here and hoping that everything goes well in the future.

Yeah this is the time to grab some good and quick profits, I sold few of my coins yesterday as price was really good for me and I hope price will keep on rising in future too.
universe_

Activity: 448

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 09:58:21 AM

im also buying right now, i believe that it is one of the best opportunities to top up bitcoins in order to gain

i think that the price is still going up and it will keep on going up really fast, lets hope it will allow us to make money

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
relq

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 09:59:40 AM

Well i'm not on panic buying though. Luckly i already buy some bitcoins 2 weeks ago and the result is so good, but i think there's no need panic buying anymore, because i think the price will go down or stable.
ning_chang

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 02:01:12 PM

I bought bitcoin last week and i earn profits from it, but now its not to late to buy bitcoin, you can gain if you buy bitcoin , its never too late to buy
bitcoinhopper

Activity: 336

Bravity is beautiful.

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 02:36:04 PM

I wonder if anything is going on in China...    Huh

We may get a good clue by watching what happens when Shanghai stock trading opens at 9:00 PM (or so, US ET).  Maybe something ugly is going on there forcing Chinese to get BTC for capital preservation/capital flight, etc.

marketwatch.com has an easy way to monitor Asian stocks in near real time, see their tabs towards the upper left of their Home Page.
So is it really the chinese people makes the price gone crazy mate? I know they have the largest population in the world so they could really increase the market which resulted to abrupt price increase.

I think it is not about the large population it is their stocks of bitcoins in their hands. They can control it anytime with that amount and they are taking it up  now. Dont know why.
We can find out later after the price began to stabilize, right now we just have to enjoy the profit of short term investment. We are just all speculating here and hoping that everything goes well in the future.

Yeah this is the time to grab some good and quick profits, I sold few of my coins yesterday as price was really good for me and I hope price will keep on rising in future too.
Buying will be now bad and that is because you have to know that the price of Bitcoin started to rise and that is really nice for people who already have Bitcoin so that is nice.
But of course you never know what will truly happen in the future and that is the most risky thing.

useless4

Activity: 389

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 02:46:21 PM

I bought bitcoin last week and i earn profits from it, but now its not to late to buy bitcoin, you can gain if you buy bitcoin , its never too late to buy
i doubt that it is too late at the moment, the price wont be stable for a long time and it will soon start growing

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
🏆
Jmild1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 03:59:56 PM

Well i'm not on panic buying though. Luckly i already buy some bitcoins 2 weeks ago and the result is so good, but i think there's no need panic buying anymore, because i think the price will go down or stable.
Its not too late as what I see we can reach 4digit this coming July and that would be the highest then you can still profit if you buy now.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1101

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 04:30:28 PM

Its not too late as what I see we can reach 4digit this coming July and that would be the highest then you can still profit if you buy now.

We are not too far from 4 digit price now it will be achieved at the time of halving, so if you have faith in potential of  bitcoin then you should buy some coins now.

Viyamore

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 06:35:15 PM

We are not too far from 4 digit price now it will be achieved at the time of halving, so if you have faith in potential of  bitcoin then you should buy some coins now.
Yeah, even now i think there's more holders are still buying because anytime it can reach the 4 digit price of bitcoin.i guess next of panic buying will be selling after it reach $1000 price .hehe

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 06:38:10 PM

Exactly day by day we are getting closer to 4digit price. So nothing to panic, can buy as the ongoing increase as well halving is to give assured increase in price.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 07:04:17 PM

Exactly day by day we are getting closer to 4digit price. So nothing to panic, can buy as the ongoing increase as well halving is to give assured increase in price.

There is nothing to panic at this stage, this is the right time to buy as price as dropped relatively today so if we buy at this price then we can expect good profits at the time of halving as price would be higher.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 07:59:56 PM

Unfortunately it seems a bit late to start buying. At least for my limited economy a bitcoin price more than $500 means an increased risk to buy, that is why my only alternative at this moment is to acquire more coins through trading or services, but not through direct purchase.
Semidetached

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 08:05:05 PM

Unfortunately it seems a bit late to start buying. At least for my limited economy a bitcoin price more than $500 means an increased risk to buy, that is why my only alternative at this moment is to acquire more coins through trading or services, but not through direct purchase.
We just rose like 20% in one week and we're stable. That's been the theme of this rally. Raise in value significantly and then become stable to do it again in a few days or next week. This shows great strength even though people are taking profits at key points like $700 etc.
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 08:05:45 PM

Price is comparatively higher at this stage and not all of us can afford to buy at this price, its better to earn bitcoins where you don't need to invest your money.
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 08:25:12 PM

The best move that anyone got in was before this halving scenario, which was around $430ish.

But I say everyone is in profit technically because if the prices reach to a higher mark like $1k then its still consider profit.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 08:46:39 PM

The best move that anyone got in was before this halving scenario, which was around $430ish.

But I say everyone is in profit technically because if the prices reach to a higher mark like $1k then its still consider profit.

that's assuming the price will go up that high. we don't know that yet. maybe the price will start to fall back down to $500's in a matter of days.
ontrackk

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 08:58:00 PM

panic buying is not happening just right now in my opinion because people are still not buying their bitcoins really fast

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
🏆
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2016, 09:09:07 PM

I am not sure buying bitcoins at this price is smart thing to do. It went more than +100$ over night, it could easily drop down. And price is too high for buying and its very very unstable. But of course, this is only my opinion!

It looks like a given that if not collapse then serious correction is looming if not before then after the halving

goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 06:35:16 AM

I am not sure buying bitcoins at this price is smart thing to do. It went more than +100$ over night, it could easily drop down. And price is too high for buying and its very very unstable. But of course, this is only my opinion!

It looks like a given that if not collapse then serious correction is looming if not before then after the halving
What if the price is real, it could be due to the high demand of people who wants to adopt with bitcoins, if they are making the price move then surely it will still increase in the next few day. I would advise that you do a short term investment on this one for a guaranteed money.
italianobitcoin

Activity: 370

Forza Italia

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 07:09:10 AM

What if the price is real, it could be due to the high demand of people who wants to adopt with bitcoins, if they are making the price move then surely it will still increase in the next few day. I would advise that you do a short term investment on this one for a guaranteed money.
It is now not the right time to buy and that is because you have to take a look at the value and you can already see now that the value of Bitcoin is becoming higher and that is nice for people who already have Bitcoin.
The just have now only to wait for the right moment to sell it when they can earn some profit with it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: