Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:39:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PANIC BUYING !!!!!!!  (Read 29338 times)
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 06:25:11 PM

Now may not be a bad time to buy a bunch. Actually about 12 hours ago was the best time to buy a lot. It looks like it is recovering nicely now but there could be another drop.

Yes, its recovering quite sometime  now. Its a opportunity to buy as sooner or already started prices are slowly  on the uptrend move.

Those bitfinnex attack which affects the bitcoin price to drop is also an opportunity to buy more. Wink
Sometimes crisis help the the wise investors because they see it as a big opportunity to buy more bitcoins to increase their holdings. I also see that, although I have only a little amount of investment with bitcoins and I am willing to hold it for a long period of time as I believe it will more valuable in the future.

Yeah bitcoin will be more valuable in future so its good to collect as much as we can and hold it for future to make good profits from it and this is really good price to buy some coins.
Because of bitcoin hack the price has dropped. It will recover soon, so it is good to buy bitcoin in the meantime to make good profits in future. Smart people don't miss it and utilise the opportunity.
Honestly the price right now is gradually recovering from 550 and now the price is 580 plus and more price increase this following days or weeks..
Just lets hope that the price will continue to increase again back..
eddyubachs

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 06:26:18 PM

Now may not be a bad time to buy a bunch. Actually about 12 hours ago was the best time to buy a lot. It looks like it is recovering nicely now but there could be another drop.

Yes, its recovering quite sometime  now. Its a opportunity to buy as sooner or already started prices are slowly  on the uptrend move.

Those bitfinnex attack which affects the bitcoin price to drop is also an opportunity to buy more. Wink
Sometimes crisis help the the wise investors because they see it as a big opportunity to buy more bitcoins to increase their holdings. I also see that, although I have only a little amount of investment with bitcoins and I am willing to hold it for a long period of time as I believe it will more valuable in the future.

Yeah bitcoin will be more valuable in future so its good to collect as much as we can and hold it for future to make good profits from it and this is really good price to buy some coins.
Because of bitcoin hack the price has dropped. It will recover soon, so it is good to buy bitcoin in the meantime to make good profits in future. Smart people don't miss it and utilise the opportunity.

I think price has already to started to recover at a moment and it is moving up slowly so we can see higher price in coming days and this is still the good price to buy some coins.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 06:38:47 PM

Yes, its recovering quite sometime  now. Its a opportunity to buy as sooner or already started prices are slowly  on the uptrend move.

I think price has already to started to recover at a moment and it is moving up slowly so we can see higher price in coming days and this is still the good price to buy some coins.
Yeah right the price is recovering right now and i think more price will come soon. and traders are now deciding to invest again back.
Also its not possible that the price will not increase again back because mining still not profitable in this price they are just balancing it..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
vero

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 07:00:38 PM

Yeah right the price is recovering right now and i think more price will come soon. and traders are now deciding to invest again back.
Also its not possible that the price will not increase again back because mining still not profitable in this price they are just balancing it..
yes looks gradually the panic people for the news of the hack that occurred in bitfinex been forgotten after strong price does not fall below $ 400.

cambda

Activity: 759
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 05:11:09 AM

yes looks gradually the panic people for the news of the hack that occurred in bitfinex been forgotten after strong price does not fall below $ 400.

Nothing is permanent in the world, bitfinex scam is history now, people who have faith in bitcoin will continue to invest in it and that will gradually take price to higher level in future.
Jatmin

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 07:48:07 AM

Nothing is permanent in the world, bitfinex scam is history now, people who have faith in bitcoin will continue to invest in it and that will gradually take price to higher level in future.

Investors will forget about the Bitfinex scam or hack very soon and the will start investing in the bitcoin again.
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 07:57:36 AM

Investors will forget about the Bitfinex scam or hack very soon and the will start investing in the bitcoin again.

I think people have already started to buy bitcoins again and that is the reason we are seeing slow price rise at a moment, and if it continues then we will reach $700 very soon.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2016, 08:18:07 AM
Last edit: August 09, 2016, 09:37:37 AM by deisik

No degree of acceptance can ever change the facts. If you lost a decent amount of money, you will stay away from Bitcoin trading altogether. And no high-profile investor would be trading bitcoins either since there is no hedge against the systemic risk of an exchange hack (even if they set up an exchange themselves), be it a real hack or an inside job...

The writing was all over the place, in big red letters

Positid

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 09:27:37 AM

No degree of acceptance can ever change the facts. If you lost a decent amount of money, you will stay away from Bitcoin trading altogether. And no high-profile investor would be trading bitcoins either since there is no hedge against the systemic risk of an exchange hack (even if they set up an exchange themselves), be it a real hack or an inside job...

That is one of the risks to take in trading, though we are making money because we are good in trading but we cannot do any good when hacking strikes, besides that is all about the money so we really cannot tell if there is something going on inside.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
relq

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 09:42:15 AM

Yeah, i agree with you. As you can see, the price of bitcoin is increase and goes up again back to normal. I hope it will keep increase and make people keep buying bitcoin.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1101

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 09:47:20 AM

Yeah, i agree with you. As you can see, the price of bitcoin is increase and goes up again back to normal. I hope it will keep increase and make people keep buying bitcoin.

Yeah people are buying bitcoins as price is low now, and if the same trend continues then we will cross $700 very soon and increase in price is a good sign for all bitcoin users.

1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 09:49:41 AM

People will keep buying Bitcoin, but it takes time for this Bitfinex hack that shaked up the market to disappear to the background. And when we're fully recovered, we can only hope that this is the last time that such a thing happened. But unfortunately I am fairly sure that this isn't the last hack of exchange that we will see happen.
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2016, 09:56:40 AM
Last edit: August 09, 2016, 10:38:20 AM by deisik

That is one of the risks to take in trading, though we are making money because we are good in trading but we cannot do any good when hacking strikes, besides that is all about the money so we really cannot tell if there is something going on inside.

This is not a trading risk (i.e. a risk of an adverse price change), to begin with. It is a counterparty default risk, i.e. a risk that the counterparty will not live up to its contractual obligations. For example, a risk of failing to return funds to the client on his demand...

In real world such risks are mitigated, for example, by establishing clearing houses and insuring client funds

Schuyler

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 10:01:05 AM

People will keep buying Bitcoin, but it takes time for this Bitfinex hack that shaked up the market to disappear to the background. And when we're fully recovered, we can only hope that this is the last time that such a thing happened. But unfortunately I am fairly sure that this isn't the last hack of exchange that we will see happen.
It seems that this is always the case. Some bad news, like hacking, seems to happen over and over. Although that keeps the price in check, it also makes room for a lot of doubts about how safe investing in bitcoin is. All the more reason for ordinary individuals to shy away from bitcoin, which is a bit sad, because they are missing out on the benefits it has.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 10:15:13 AM

It seems that this is always the case. Some bad news, like hacking, seems to happen over and over. Although that keeps the price in check, it also makes room for a lot of doubts about how safe investing in bitcoin is. All the more reason for ordinary individuals to shy away from bitcoin, which is a bit sad, because they are missing out on the benefits it has.

Well, they don't know what's really happening. If an exchange gets hacked, it is not Bitcoin that gets hacked, but just a site where people can trade their coins. That's what a lot average joe people don't seem to understand. If something happens, then they think Bitcoin is hacked, which is of course not the case. The media plays a big role into making them believe so with their ignorant articles.
Panzersin

Activity: 901

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 01:56:53 PM

Well, they don't know what's really happening. If an exchange gets hacked, it is not Bitcoin that gets hacked, but just a site where people can trade their coins. That's what a lot average joe people don't seem to understand. If something happens, then they think Bitcoin is hacked, which is of course not the case. The media plays a big role into making them believe so with their ignorant articles.

That is right. The Bitfinex hack has nothing to do with the bitcoin safety itself. But the dump of the hacked coin could drop the price.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀            ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄███████████████▄
  █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     █▀    ▄▄████▄▄   ▀█     █▀▄██    ██    ██▄▀█     █▀   ██████████  ▀█     █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     ███████████████████
 █     ███████████   █   █     ██████████    █   █  ▐███  ████  ███▌  █   █     ████▀▀▀▀▀▀    █   █     ███████████   █   █████████████████████
▐▌     ████  ░████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▀  ▀████   ▐▌ ▐▌   ███▌██████▐███   ▐▌ ▐▌     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████   ████   ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █▌ ▄ ▐█ ▐██ ▐██▌
▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▄  ▄████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ██████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █  ▀  █ ▐██ ▐██▌
 █     ████          █   █     ██████████    █   █     ████  ████     █   █     ████          █   █     ████▀████▄    █   █▌ ▀▀ ▌ ▐█▌ ▐   █   █
  █▄   ████        ▄█     █▄    ▀▀████▀▀   ▄█     █▄    ██    ██    ▄█     █▄   ██████████  ▄█     █▄   ████  ▀████ ▄█    ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄            ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀███████████████▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀█████████▀▀

.POWER. PLAY

██       ██████████
         ████    ██ █ ▄▄▄█       █
        ██████   █   █▀  ██    █████
       ████████  ██ █    █ ████████████
████████████████████    ██   ██████████
███████████████████    █      ████████
  █████████▄▄▄████▌   █ █▀█▄  ████████
   ███████▀   ██ █     █   █▀█
    ███████▄    █     █   █   █
   ████████▀█         █ █▌█▐█ █
   ███████████    ▄    █▄ █  █
          ██████   ▀▄▄ ▄ █▄▄▄█
            █████▄    ▀   ▄█▀
            █████▀████████▀
EURO
MILLIONS

████  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████  ██

██  ████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  ████

randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 02:06:30 PM

That is right. The Bitfinex hack has nothing to do with the bitcoin safety itself. But the dump of the hacked coin could drop the price.

i think we should worry more about the fact that mark karpeles still holds like 400-500k btc. the bitfinex hackers can't dump all their coins at once without getting noticed. they have to mix and sell their coins in batches of 5-10btc per time. with such a pace the market won't feel it.
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 02:42:56 PM

I think people have already started to buy bitcoins again and that is the reason we are seeing slow price rise at a moment, and if it continues then we will reach $700 very soon.
some future time bitcoin prices may increase. many factors that influence it.
one of them the increasing use bitcoin among the world community.
we can take advantage here.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2016, 02:52:15 PM

i think we should worry more about the fact that mark karpeles still holds like 400-500k btc. the bitfinex hackers can't dump all their coins at once without getting noticed. they have to mix and sell their coins in batches of 5-10btc per time. with such a pace the market won't feel it.

I'd say that the market would rather feel the lack of 120,000 bitcoins that got stolen at Bitfinex. In this way, if an exchange is hacked every month (okay, every other month), the price of remaining bitcoins would certainly hit the sky (and then the moon)...

And Bitcoin would become as rare as hens' teeth

randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 03:11:46 PM

I'd say that the market would rather feel the lack of 120,000 bitcoins that got stolen at Bitfinex. In this way, if an exchange is hacked every month (okay, every other month), the price of remaining bitcoins would certainly hit the sky (and then the moon)...

And Bitcoin would become as rare as hens' teeth

getting coins off the market will definitely have a good impact on the price eventually, but well, these coins that are off the market right now, will at some point find their way back one way or the other. but then again, i am glad the reality is different.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: