Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 12:48:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I am here to guide all of you.  (Read 3052 times)
maria6.0 (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 03:14:09 PM

Everyone knows me, Maria OG.

I am the oldest miner of this forum and I must say, we are getting distracted. Who cares if X or Y developer quits. Lets focus on educating about the benefits of virtual currency agains fiat "paper or digital form" currency.

The first mistake that was made was removing the easy mining feature. by doing this, you centralized mining on not only those with the knowledge to mine, but also the equipment needed. If it was left integrated with bitcoin core, than the distribution of the coin would have been by now broader. broader distribution of bitcoin means what we all know it meas.

Lets discuss about this AMA!

Maria
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 03:22:28 PM

Sorry I don't know you funny start of your topic. Even I don't care what they think about it I love Bitcoins Smiley So far I didn't try mining before only a miner game simulation. In the Netherlands it's hard to get profit from real mining.
DiscoverCebu

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 03:23:27 PM

The points you make are valid but a newbie account created in Oct 17/15 is not the "oldest miner" on the forum. Pretty sure I(even though have once tried mining with Notebook) come up real high than you on the "Who started mining, when?". Lets not forget the scam you created either.

Going too OT, so
The first mistake that was made was removing the easy mining feature.
You want everyone to have couple of BTCs? Economics doesn't work like that
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2016, 03:31:35 PM

I am the oldest miner of this forum and I must say, we are getting distracted. Who cares if X or Y developer quits. Lets focus on educating about the benefits of virtual currency agains fiat "paper or digital form" currency.

-snip-

What is your suggestion here? How would you solve this mistake?

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
sgravina

Activity: 451
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 04:12:22 PM

I am the oldest miner on this forum ..

What year where you born?
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 04:52:05 PM

I have never heard about you before, may be you are older in forum than me with other your alt accounts but the one you are using right now is newbie. So how to beleive your statement.

Yes we all love bitcoin and only one developer talking nosense will not kill entire bitcoin network..

shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2016, 05:13:09 PM

AMA!

offline 3 minutes later.  Roll Eyes

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 05:20:28 PM

If you're the original Maria then what country are you from and what was the last thing I said to you as CornedBeefHash that pissed you off badly?

ps: you can't search for it because those posts are gone.

robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 1206

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2016, 05:33:39 PM

if she is the oldest miner on this forum she can share us insight on what must be done,but why on Earth she is a newbie what happen to her old account did you sold it and is that account active here,You should explain what happen to your old account and what is the proof that you the real one?

50cent_rapper
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 05:35:33 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2016, 05:47:47 PM by 50cent_rapper

The first mistake that was made was removing the easy mining feature. by doing this, you centralized mining on not only those with the knowledge to mine, but also the equipment needed. If it was left integrated with bitcoin core, than the distribution of the coin would have been by now broader. broader distribution of bitcoin means what we all know it meas.

Maria

Hello, every one know me, I'm fifty.

In altcoins section there were lots of tries during the years to create a "cpu only" minable tech, but it always turns out that this tries failed. It's always possible to build a special mining equpment or to write special software to use GPU-s, sooner or later. So it's moving toward more centralized thing over time.
maria6.0 (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 05:36:58 PM

If you're the original Maria then what country are you from and what was the last thing I said to you as CornedBeefHash that pissed you off badly?

WHat? that last and only time i got pissed on this forum was when bitcoinica stole my 12,000+ btc.

Maria.
maria6.0 (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 05:44:34 PM

-snip-

What is your suggestion here? How would you solve this mistake?

By leaving the mining option built in on bitcoin core. This way, you Joe the noob who just heard about bitcoin, downloaded the 2 week+ file size blockchain and can start "generating" coins from his laptop or favorite device. Meaning also, that us bitcoiners, can easily tell our friends and family, yeah go ahead and download that bitcoin you heard about and you can start receiving and sending and generating this currency right from your laptop.

As is right now, the whole mining aspect is a complete separate subject that no noob understand at all, and he should not have to understand it but should have the right to participate in the generating process.

Maria.

TL:DR; Re-implement the generating coins directly into the bitcoin core and start reselling the bitcoin concept as it was originally designed, Yes you CAN mine coins from your laptop!!

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 05:44:47 PM

WHat? that last and only time i got pissed on this forum was when bitcoinica stole my 12,000+ btc.

Maria.

Yep, we were discussing Bitcoinica. So you still Forex trading currency pairs?

maria6.0 (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 05:46:41 PM

Maria.

GBP JPY normally, but right now im onfire with EUR USD. its loooow a
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 05:54:01 PM

Maria.

I wish the push for specialized mining chips never happened but you can't blame the devs for that. There's nothing they could do.

maria6.0 (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 06:02:14 PM

Maria.

I wish the push for specialized mining chips never happened but you can't blame the devs for that. There's nothing they could do.

It will always happen that someone will develop the best possible tool to solve any problems. So, if the problem was hashes per second, people will always try to find the best way to hash using the best possible tool. However, say the best tool required diamond crystal to function, then only a certain few would have access to such specialized tool. Bitcoin allows such tools without a problem and should always be friendly to quantum hashing if it came across. But we cant forget the the coin distribution is almost like buying lottery tickets, where you can win with very little if you're lucky, and also lose a lot and never win anything at all. Thats how the coin distribution works, so we basically cut out the lotto tickets for those people that can only afford cpu hashes. And by doing that, yes we failed. But its a small error easily corrected but unfortunately much of the wealth has already been centrally distributed amongst the power miners. Thats the main reason why the alt economy is growing steadily.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4242
Merit: 4507

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 06:09:44 PM

Maria

you are a noob, not because of your activity level but just your lack of understanding of bitcoin mining.
lets say mining was left integrated into bitcoin-core.exe rather than allowing separate 'lite' implementation..
it doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure ways around it, not only by faking the .exe relay data to then use on more simplistic systems to then allow multiple systems per user, cheaper than just 1 system.
but also it doesnt take much effort to just buy multiple computers either.
if you next say about limiting IP addresses as another solution.. i would say.. prove that there are 1 million individual miners with individual IP's vs 5 miners with 200,000 ip's each.

no matter what way you implement something and put security to try to create a fair and just system. people will find a way to use it to their advantage.

as i said even with having mining only work on a bitcoin-core.exe program, that senses it is a full computer. on a unique IP. eventually those that can only afford 1 PC ($400) will lose out to people who can buy 10,000pc's and have IP addresses each.

i think the OP sounds like a noob who is butt hurt that they cannot afford to be part of the petahash level of mining and is trying to assume that a fairer gigahash level per user would be long lasting and fair.

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 06:12:51 PM

Maria

you are a noob, not because of your activity level but just your lack of understanding of bitcoin mining.
lets say mining was left integrated into bitcoin-core.exe rather than allowing separate 'lite' implementation..
it doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure ways around it, not only by faking the .exe data to then use on more simplistic systems to then allow multiple systems per user. but also it doesnt take much effort to just buy multiple computers either.
if you next say about limiting IP addresses as another solution.. i would say.. prove that there are 1 million individual miners with individual IP's vs 5 miners with 200,000 ip's each.

no matter what way you implement something and put security to try to create a fair and just system. people will find a way to use it to their advantage.

God damn Frankly! Not everything is a challenge to you intellectually. I was having fun and now you ruined it. Thanks Obama.

eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 06:14:13 PM

I very much so agree with this and have wondered if there possibly could be a way that the Bitcoin code could limit maximum hash per connection.

Like in some way make it to where anything over X terrahash per connection would not yield more chance to solve the block and therefore break up the huge pools and farms monopolies and bring back decentralization.

I know it cant be that simple and I don't really know how the code works but I think something like that should be done and also that Bitcoin doesn't really need the ridiculous amount of hashpower that it currently has anyway.

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
maria6.0 (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 06:16:41 PM

Maria

it doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure ways around it, not only by faking the .exe relay data to then use on more simplistic systems to then allow multiple systems per user, cheaper than just 1 system.
but also it doesnt take much effort to just buy multiple computers either.

I think you miss read so ill rephrase. If mining was left in the .exe as you say, then today I noob would download the core and start mining. plain and simple and integrated in the whole bitcoin idea. easier to digest and understand as a noob, also makes me feel like im part of the whole generating process. I am proposing no sort of limitation, im suggesting to reimplement coin generating into the core so cpu hashes can join the party and help decentralize the coin generation process. Which is currently mainly in china, not globally distributed in multiple devices the way it should. So the Chinese mining farms will constantly have to compete with the million of laptops also generating coins.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: