Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:03:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✪➽ CLOSED DESIGN CONTEST ✪➽ PAID ✪➽ PAID ✪➽ PAID  (Read 4394 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Operatr (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2016, 03:35:21 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2016, 08:23:01 PM by Operatr

CONTEST is CLOSED
and WINNERS have been chosen, notified and PAID.

NEOTOX You may release a TOTAL of 0.01BTC to 4th Place Finisher: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=384646
Bitcoin Address: 1F7BGZo2n7YAbekQCQQN6tK4ojVnV9Fk7y
I have received source files for 4th Place Finisher operabit.
4TH PLACE PAID

NEOTOX You may release a TOTAL of 0.13 BTC to 1st AND 3rd Place Finisher https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=559783
Bitcoin Address: 1NxxevppX1r8JoyiF8JDeP36GeFgbwAyor
I have received source files for 1st & 3rd Place Finisher OSMIUMCOIN.
1ST & 3RD PLACES PAID

NEOTOX You may release a TOTAL of 0.05BTC to 2nd Place Finisher https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=445042
Bitcoin Address: 1GL3CHaUrZSkV5QRUUZC7rGgzQgxkbbiz9
I have received source files for 2nd Place Finisher radhwane.
2ND PLACE PAID

NEOTOX You may release 0.01 BTC to 5th Place https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=730299
Bitcoin Address: 1JKpr5MVRFm3LD68VPRvpKaWQkC5GhJ5nh
I have received source files from 5th Place Finisher @walwus.
5TH PLACE PAID

NARCOIN / NARCOINS
Coin Design Contest

I'm THINKING about launching a ALT / novelty coin called NARCOIN or maybe taking over an already developed coin and re-branding it. I have registered both Narcoin.com & Narcoins.com just for fun and  will get the necessary developers together to take care of the technical side IF I decide to move forward with it. This CONTEST will decide what I really do next with it :-)

So I'm looking for Unique IDEAS as well as a Unique DESIGN. So there are a number of ways we could go with this coin design.

#1 The Netflix Series NARCOS (https://twitter.com/NarcosNetflix) is pretty popular so we could try to implement something similar into the design to attract fans from the series.

#2 NAR could also stand for something like "NOT A Real" Coin :-)

or if you think of something else? PLEASE SUBMIT IT! Ideally "DESIGN WISE"? I'm looking for something futuristic, 3d maybe, a hologram maybe...
Overall I'm undecided on where I want to go, but hopefully after this contest ends I'll know more :-) This is just the 1st step towards the coin development for me. I want to be able to get the BRANDING down first before moving forward with the technical side of it. Right now I'm still in the "idea phase" nothing more. So to give my ideas a little BOOST I want YOUR Ideas as well :-) So DESIGN AWAY and submit below.

0.2 BTC Will Be HAS BEEN Escrow'ed
 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1330211.msg13574198#msg13574198
Total Prize will be Escrow'ed with NEOTOX
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=194700
- He will come here and post wallet address for me to send BTC.
- I will send BTC and post blockchain information below.

::: PRIZE PAYOUTS :::

1st Place will receive 0.12 BTC TOTAL
(0.11 1st Place Prize +  0.01 for finishing in the TOP 5)

2nd Place will receive 0.05 BTC TOTAL
(0.04 2nd Place Prize + 0.01 for finishing in the TOP 5)

Remaining Places 3 through 5 will receive 0.01 BTC TOTAL

::: CONTEST RULES :::

#1 NO Clip-art, Google Images or JUNK Submissions will be accepted . All Designs must be UNIQUE & YOUR ORIGINAL design.  Now incorporating say a 3d Vector Image as PART of  your original design would be fine, but just adding some text above or below a simple 3d vector image? NOT fine…lol So if you're NOT a true graphic artist, this contest probably isn't for you. MULTIPLE ENTRIES ARE ALLOWED but must be DISTINCTLY UNIQUE for them to be considered separate entries. ALL similar entries submitted by the same user will be considered ONE ENTRY.

#2 Minimum of 10 LEGITIMATE Entrants required. Soft deadline of January 25th 2016 will be set for this contest. I reserve the right to end contest EARLY If I have an amazing TOP 5 chosen before the final deadline and can decide on 1st and 2nd place Winners. I will also give everyone at least 24 hours notice if I plan on ending the contest early in that scenario.

#3 I will require the logo source files(s) from ALL Winners upon final selection along with a high resolution transparent .PNG as final deliverable's in order for WINNERS to be paid from escrow. Escrow will NOT be released until ALL source files from the winning logos submitted along with a high resolution transparent .PNG are received. If you do NOT wish to send source files? Prize moneys will be returned to me from escrow. You will be able to use the logo in your design sample portfolio, but NARCOIN.com will own the rights to the logo after you accept prize monies. AGAIN if you do NOT agree to these terms? Do NOT accept prize monies or send source files and prize monies will be returned to me.

If all goes well and according to plan?  I should be choosing a WINNER on or before January 25, 2016.

In the unlikely event I'm incapacitated or become unavailable to make a decision for this contest after the 20 minimum LEGITIMATE entrants and January 25TH deadline have past? The Escrow'er: NEOTOX has the right to choose 1st, 2nd and the remaining TOP 5, collect the source files & .PNG's, and then pay out prize money as they see fit. He can then email my friend the final source files and transparent .PNG's. This should of course NOT be needed, but never hurts to have your bases covered.  

ALL Spammers, Trolls and Junk Submissions will be deleted at my sole discretion

archived Sunday 01/17/2016 2:40 PM EASTERN TIME: https://archive.is/cx34p

Robertt

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 04:02:33 PM

Reserving this spot so I can post my entry sometime this week
Cool contest, hopefully I actually do it for once and don't get lazy
Operatr (OP)

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2016, 04:02:54 PM

Reserving this spot so I can post my entry sometime this week
Cool contest, hopefully I actually do it for once and don't get lazy

Thanks! look forward to it :-)

Neotox
Legendary

Activity: 1120

Free & Fast Neotox Escrow http://bit.ly/1OGVykp

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2016, 04:08:19 PM

I was asked by Operatr to escrow for this contest,OP can send fund to this address
1Q6dUPf3pfpkT3qqBfj1FmAGvUhYPZwy5y

Available
PM me to rent this space.
Operatr (OP)

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2016, 04:19:27 PM

I was asked by Operatr to escrow for this contest,OP can send fund to this address

0.2 for Contest Payouts and 0.01 (5% Tip) for you escrow'ing Neotox Thanks!
https://blockchain.info/tx/f87f1b1ec21824a57bab3120b5838fc90798237ef453fe482ac946ef859b05fd

Neotox
Legendary

Free & Fast Neotox Escrow http://bit.ly/1OGVykp

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2016, 04:21:37 PM

0.2 for Contest Payouts and 0.01 (5% Tip) for you escrow'ing Neotox Thanks!
https://blockchain.info/tx/f87f1b1ec21824a57bab3120b5838fc90798237ef453fe482ac946ef859b05fd

I confirm I am holding prize money for this contest.
Now its time to show your skills, good luck everyone

Available
PM me to rent this space.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2016, 05:42:19 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2016, 02:10:22 PM by pinoycash

Reserve for my entry.. unlimited entry is allowed, i will submit mine later tomorrow. goodluck everyone who will participate

EDIT******

1st try

1/17

the text above and below is a macedonian text meaning - not a real coin

more to come

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
pjsonowal

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 06:05:40 PM

Reserved for my entry Smiley

Operatr (OP)

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2016, 08:23:29 PM

#1 NO Clip-art, Google Images or JUNK Submissions will be accepted . All Designs must be UNIQUE & YOUR ORIGINAL design.  Now incorporating say a 3d Vector Image as PART of  your original design would be fine, but just adding some text above or below a simple 3d vector image? NOT fine…lol So if you're NOT a true graphic artist, this contest probably isn't for you. MULTIPLE ENTRIES ARE ALLOWED but must be DISTINCTLY UNIQUE for them to be considered separate entries. ALL similar entries submitted by the same user will be considered ONE ENTRY.

Ironically,most of the winners from your last logo design contest {70% of them} had their logos/concepts ripped off from shutter stock and other free stuff so it was never any Original stuff as you have mentioned.

ALL Spammers, Trolls and Junk Submissions will be deleted at my sole discretion[/size]
None of the troll/junk submissions were deleted last time {as I had noticed each one of them}infact,the winning logo or one of the top 3 logos were a clear copy paste from google .I did bring this issue up last time in the contest thread but either my posts got deleted or you never bothered to reply.Requesting you to implement the rules as mentioned.

I know the decision is all upto you but it would be nicer if you ask any reputed designer or member to help you out figuring the winners,because last time it was completely unfair to some potential participants like Xinxark.

P.S.If my posts gets deleted,I will re-post this with a screenshot.

Thanks for your input, the winning logo chosen had a shutter stock image yes, but it was still better then anything else submitted in my opinion as well as my friends opinion who had the final say in that contest. The idea was very good and it was chosen overall. The finalized vector version was even better then the original submitted.

This Contest will be ALL MY DECISION, but any input would be appreciated as always. But as far as you guys determining the WINNER? The ANSWER IS A HELL NO, that will be left to ME and me alone. The logo you were pushing by @Xinxark in the last contest was NOT good at all IMO, it was just a letter M with a circle around it...lol Feel free to run your own contest and judge anyway you'd like, but either @Xinxark is an ALT of yours or a friend or something, no other way on god's green earth that logo should have been called "the best".

As far as troll and spam deletions I did the best I could, can't live on the contest thread, I tried my best to keep it clean. But no more pushing your buddies logos either. Had he put a D around the M he might have placed, but even the font was all the same and generic. I could have created something similar in 10 minutes with my logo creator honestly. But I appreciate the submissions, but to come here and say that I need a reputed designer to judge for a LOGO CONTEST I'm paying for is a joke. YOU would be the VERY LAST person I would take logo advice from if you HONESTLY think that logo should have WON... lol

Operatr (OP)

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2016, 08:24:19 PM

Reserve for my entry.. unlimited entry is allowed, i will submit mine later tomorrow. goodluck everyone who will participate

EDIT******

1st try

more to come

Thanks for your submission, but I'm looking for the ACTUAL COIN to be designed :-) This is a nice logo though, now put it into a COIN lol

radhwane

Activity: 696
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 08:38:52 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2016, 09:57:27 PM by radhwane

hmm .. i want to reserve this for my entry

well here is my entry coin and logo
please just wait some time to load the full image
 i tried to use [ img ] but i see error

if you need any modification or different colors just PM me

http://up.arabchaterz.com/do.php?img=171

silver narcoin
http://up.arabchaterz.com/do.php?img=175

small silver narcoin

silver logo text

good luck to all participants

Radhwane
ChaterzHost
Xboxthreefixme

Activity: 905

The one true king.

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 08:44:13 PM

Goodluck ! hope you find a real winner

The one true king. 16wXmFwun1oQfvbgnQn19vQC6QEwKAFMr2
Operatr (OP)

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2016, 08:46:18 PM

Goodluck ! hope you find a real winner

Thanks! I hope so also.

delliaerd

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 10:54:35 PM

Reserved

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

graphicx

Activity: 76

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 12:01:05 AM

I have no issues in providing source files but I need to know who will own the rights to it after I transfer files to you.
I wish to be able to include it in my "real" portfolio if Iit gets selected.
If you are also taking rights away so other designers cannot publish it under their names, like a Non Disclosure Agreement, you need to increase prize money for that.
If not, 0.11 is nice and average for forum boards.

I'll post my entry later as soon as I think of something
Operatr (OP)

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2016, 12:20:13 AM

I have no issues in providing source files but I need to know who will own the rights to it after I transfer files to you.
If you are also taking rights away so other designers cannot publish it under their names, like a Non Disclosure Agreement, you need to increase prize money for that.

You can include the logo in your portfolio but I would own the rights to the logo. Hope that clarifies it up. I will post in main thread to.

graphicx

Activity: 76

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 12:25:52 AM

You can include the logo in your portfolio but I would own the rights to the logo. Hope that clarifies it up. I will post in main thread to.

Yes it does. Good luck to everyone here.
I'll try something out soon too
Operatr (OP)

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2016, 12:28:39 AM

Yes it does. Good luck to everyone here.
I'll try something out soon too

Ok thanks! Look forward to it :-)

Operatr (OP)

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2016, 04:46:52 AM

The first thing I thought of when reading the word Narcoin was "Narwhal" and the meme "The Narwhal Bacons at Midnight”

Sooo I decided to incorporate that into my design. I know you asked for something futuristic looking (eg a hologram) but I just don't know how that would work. Was unsure what text to add but if you like my idea then it can easily be changed. There is space for a slogan or similar at the bottom.

Also, I finally joined this forum after lurking for months; specifically to participate in this. May enter again, we'll see. Cheesy

strong first post

Thanks for your entry :-)

xinzark
Legendary

Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 06:04:04 AM

Reserving a spot for my Entry
And do you have any specific designs in your mind that you like the most or you want your logo to be of that kind ?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: