Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:25:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pakistan wont ban child marriage because un-islamic  (Read 994 times)
saddampbuh (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 11:37:49 PM

ISLAMABAD:
Another move to ban child marriages in Pakistan has fallen at the first hurdle. The bill to prohibit underage marriages has been withdrawn after the Council of Islamic Ideology (CII) declared it un-Islamic.

The ruling party lawmaker, who moved the bill, withdrew her proposal on Thursday following staunch resistance from the council, which advises the legislature whether or not a certain law is Sharia-compliant.

The National Assembly’s Standing Committee on Religious Affairs and Interfaith Harmony rejected the Child Marriage Restraint (Amendment) Bill 2014 after the CII dubbed it ‘anti-Islamic’ and ‘blasphemous’.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/1027742/settled-matter-bill-aiming-to-ban-child-marriages-shot-down/

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iCeSaiah

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 11:45:54 PM

This happens due to some settlements right? like debts and others. In my own opinion you cant just marry a young just because u felt in love with her?

Well I don't mean to offend but knew that because of some common notion. Feel free to enlighten me.
salinizm

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 12:23:50 PM

ISLAMABAD:
Another move to ban child marriages in Pakistan has fallen at the first hurdle. The bill to prohibit underage marriages has been withdrawn after the Council of Islamic Ideology (CII) declared it un-Islamic.

The ruling party lawmaker, who moved the bill, withdrew her proposal on Thursday following staunch resistance from the council, which advises the legislature whether or not a certain law is Sharia-compliant.

The National Assembly’s Standing Committee on Religious Affairs and Interfaith Harmony rejected the Child Marriage Restraint (Amendment) Bill 2014 after the CII dubbed it ‘anti-Islamic’ and ‘blasphemous’.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/1027742/settled-matter-bill-aiming-to-ban-child-marriages-shot-down/

child marriages is not islamic.. these so called politics exploits some islamic rules for the sake of their pedofolic tendencies.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
vero

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 04:11:06 PM

I'm quite simply disgusted that an adult man would not want to ban this disgusting abuse of girls.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 06:18:11 PM

I'm quite simply disgusted that an adult man would not want to ban this disgusting abuse of girls.

In Pakistan, young boys are abused more often than young girls. In this part of the world, anyone without a beard is considered as a female, be it a 5-year old boy, a camel, or a buffalo. It is very common in Pakistan for the rich Muslims to have male sex slaves, who are often in their pre-teens or early teens. The situation is same in the eastern parts of Afghanistan as well.
Vika NSFW

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2016, 07:36:03 PM

Seems in USA a woman/man is "child" until she/he is in High School.

ACAB

Activity: 636

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 09:24:57 PM

That's right. Their religion Islam is ok with children marriage. In fact if the children is 17 years old they are "staying at home". That means they have to marry someone older before 16th age. Sad but truth in 21st century.
countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 11:44:16 PM

60 years ago in the US, in Tennessee or Louisiana, I'm not sure, a man could marry a girl aged 13. The laws have changed, but in most of Europe as well, not long ago, I mean last century, it was possible to marry a girl aged 14. We've changed, they haven't.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 02:10:19 AM

60 years ago in the US, in Tennessee or Louisiana, I'm not sure, a man could marry a girl aged 13. The laws have changed, but in most of Europe as well, not long ago, I mean last century, it was possible to marry a girl aged 14. We've changed, they haven't.

Marrying a 15-year old is not the same as marrying a 5-year old. In the 19th century United States, a lot of marriages occurred when both the bride and the groom were 15-years or 16-years old. On the other hand, in Pakistan the norm is that the bride will be 5 or 6 years old, and the groom might be in his 60s or 70s. The age difference is huge.
otrkid70

Activity: 920
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 02:23:12 AM

Sharia Law is fucked up and Backwards.   Plain and simple!

No matter how you word it or defend it......This thinking is Backwards and is not right.

The year is 2016 ....People have basic rights to live as they see fit without being stoned to death or thrown off buildings or burned to death no matter what your god says.

Fucking Barbarians.
Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2016, 09:16:57 AM

it was possible to marry a girl aged 14. We've changed, they haven't.

Check Wikipedia about the number of mothers in Europe under age of 15 Smiley

Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 09:54:18 AM

it was possible to marry a girl aged 14. We've changed, they haven't.

Check Wikipedia about the number of mothers in Europe under age of 15 Smiley

Indeed, but over here nobody will be praised for that Smiley. BTW a large part of these underage pregnancies happening between gypsies. Gypsies are actually came from Pakistan, so I'm not surprised.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 10:32:14 AM

Indeed, but over here nobody will be praised for that Smiley. BTW a large part of these underage pregnancies happening between gypsies. Gypsies are actually came from Pakistan, so I'm not surprised.

The gypsies account for some 50% of the underage pregnancies in Europe. The remaining are mostly European girls impregnated by the Muslim immigrants. Just in one city in England (Rotherham), more than 1,400 girls were sexually abused by these migrants. The population of Rotherham is just 0.15% of that of England. Now do the calculation, and estimate how many girls are abused every year by these savages.
Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2016, 10:32:43 AM

between gypsies. Gypsies are actually came from Pakistan, so I'm not surprised.

Wrong.

Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2016, 10:34:01 AM

1,400 girls were sexually abused by these migrants

Have You some data about abuses in Russian Federation?

"Sexual abuse" is not "rape", right?

Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 11:30:14 AM

between gypsies. Gypsies are actually came from Pakistan, so I'm not surprised.

Wrong.

According to the genetic and linguistic evidence they are originated from the region what is Rajasthan, Punjab region, Sindh (and small parts are Baluchistan) today. That's mostly Pakistan in these days.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 12:04:40 PM

In Pakistan, young boys are abused more often than young girls. In this part of the world, anyone without a beard is considered as a female, be it a 5-year old boy, a camel, or a buffalo. It is very common in Pakistan for the rich Muslims to have male sex slaves, who are often in their pre-teens or early teens. The situation is same in the eastern parts of Afghanistan as well.

ohno. I guess the story in a movie "the kite runner" is true then. it s about the war and culture in those areas. They show one situation where a son of employee was abused by the employer, he was was sexual abused over and over.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
croato

Activity: 616

1BkEzspSxp2zzHiZTtUZJ6TjEb1hERFdRr

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 01:02:02 PM

As long as they stay in their shitholes, i dont care much what they do there. Problem is they spread their dirt around globe and that should be stopped by governments and law before people take law in their hands. Most of Muslims will never assimilate and most of civilized will sooner or later get enough of their sick behavior and traditions so you figure it out what will happen at end.
Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2016, 01:28:36 PM

Most of Muslims will never assimilate

Why muslims need to assimilate to buddhists or other politheists/atheists?
You have no idea in Shariah law and in Islam.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 02:11:32 PM

As long as they stay in their shitholes, i dont care much what they do there. Problem is they spread their dirt around globe and that should be stopped by governments and law before people take law in their hands.

It is not entirely their fault though. Have you ever thought why these barbarians are migrating only to Europe? Why they are not migrating to Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Singapore, or even Hong Kong? Have you ever thought why they are not migrating to Kuwait or Qatar? All these countries are even more prosperous than Poland or Slovakia.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: