Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:01:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best trading places  (Read 38620 times)
BellaBitBit

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 06:35:38 PM

I have recently started using Kraken and am learning.  It is highly spoken of by many in the Bitcoin world and is US based if that is important. 

I love Bitcoin
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 08:06:30 PM

Poloniex is great but also for trading altcoins and if you want to do it as quick and hassle free as possible (not even registration) you can do that at Shapeshift.io, they have great support and handle plenty of altcoins too. The only problem would be that their fee it's a little higher, well not really a fixed fee but the rates they give are not the best compared to other exchanges.
elizabethqueen

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 01:28:45 AM

Hey people,

I'm looking for a plateform to trade on btc. I currently hold some coins in exchange, but that's rather different cause you can only buy or sell btc here. There is no possibility of leverage for example.

I don't really know a lot about the different possible website, but I know that lot of trading plateform have... Dubious method or security. So I'd like to have the opinion of some of view before trying it.

Thanks in advance!
i suggest you to try bittrex,krakn,poloniex. they have good reputation and security,beware wth some obvious exchange,we all not want many exchange become like crptsy.

smaxz

Activity: 430
Merit: 253

VeganAcademy

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 04:07:51 AM

it'd be nicer if kraken had phone support..

they're pretty busy lately for email correspondence.

- NGdTwHRSdnThdi1drQuHGT3khAHRtZ1HMq -
Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 09:28:18 AM

btc-e is good

but whatever you do stay away from morons in the troll box.
dont listen to any of their crazy ideas for investing

Drekavac

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 01:04:42 PM

btc-e is good

Those trolls are very good and if you follow you can be burnt!
Drekavac

Activity: 129

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 01:51:20 PM

BTC-e
C -cex
Bittrex
Poloniex
Yobit
Kraken
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 05:00:41 AM

Hey people,

I'm looking for a plateform to trade on btc. I currently hold some coins in exchange, but that's rather different cause you can only buy or sell btc here. There is no possibility of leverage for example.

I don't really know a lot about the different possible website, but I know that lot of trading plateform have... Dubious method or security. So I'd like to have the opinion of some of view before trying it.

Thanks in advance!
i suggest you to try bittrex,krakn,poloniex. they have good reputation and security,beware wth some obvious exchange,we all not want many exchange become like crptsy.

Localbitcoins.com is the best place to find a trusted trader and you can to any country's fiat at there. Escrow system is there so people need not fear about your bitcoin as well. In Europe kraken is best ever exchange for bitcoins So there also you can find with the good rate and security system.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 07:23:34 AM

btc-e is good

btc-e is too slow for me, that's why i removed it from my list, also their cost are a bit high if you ask me, there are far better exchange, like coinimal
bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 07:43:25 AM

btc-e is good

btc-e is too slow for me, that's why i removed it from my list, also their cost are a bit high if you ask me, there are far better exchange, like coinimal

Poloniex seems neat but I'm wary with what happened to Cryptsy. What if another exchange is cryptsy in the making. Now I'm wondering as well which exchange site is the most secured and reliable.

James100t

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 01:35:59 PM

I like both of this bitstam.net and kraken.If you stay with it's at first you flow their rules. Be careful Trading is the best but risky for your money.

Take care.
Paracelsus

Activity: 347

Activity: 2017

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 08:41:55 PM

Yobit is very good excange!
l might say i'm very pleased with how it looks, but need more volume for better filing..
Amph
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 07:20:45 AM

btc-e is good

Poloniex seems neat but I'm wary with what happened to Cryptsy. What if another exchange is cryptsy in the making. Now I'm wondering as well which exchange site is the most secured and reliable.

poloniex is different, because they were already hacked, but they are still here, stronger than ever, also the owner repayed everything out of his pockets, very trustworthy in my opinion
Tantlizbat

Activity: 184

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 11:33:41 AM

btc-e is good

Do you think Poloniex is more riskier than other major exchange? It is the biggest altcoin market  now.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 12:51:54 PM

btc-e is good

Do you think Poloniex is more riskier than other major exchange? It is the biggest altcoin market  now.

in my opinion, all the exchanges (at least the major ones) pose the same risks. and that risk is what their predecessors like cryptsy and mtgox did.

and since you mention poloniex, i left their service as soon as they started asking for more (unnecessary) information from their users and moved to bittrex which is better.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
arbitrage

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 03:30:43 PM

Bittrex needs more volume, i don't like their strict policy about min volume..
Poloniex is good.
I like night mode at C-cex it really relaxing when you working at night in dark room.
But i don't like with one click you suddenly can't trade , no button confirm trade like Bittrex.
Yobit i like you can trade and play games at the same time.
BTC e have emormus volume extar good!
Amph
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 07:34:29 AM

btc-e is good

in my opinion, all the exchanges (at least the major ones) pose the same risks. and that risk is what their predecessors like cryptsy and mtgox did.

and since you mention poloniex, i left their service as soon as they started asking for more (unnecessary) information from their users and moved to bittrex which is better.

not all of them, since coinbase for example cover your funds from hacker and other possible fraud, so you're safe with them becuase they are also regulated with IRS directly
Marketstar

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

SEO Expert & Online Marketer

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2016, 05:12:55 PM

You can try "kraken"  it is very safe from other exchange sites.

CryingMidget

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 08:43:31 PM

Yeah..Kraken is a San Francisco-based Bitcoin and cryptocurrency exchange owned by Payward, Inc. Kraken is a general Bitcoin exchange and trading platform, meaning that they are focused on building their system for active traders rather than just people who want to acquire Bitcoin. They work with altcoins, but it is not their focus...
LarryHocks

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 10:27:38 PM

Yeah..Kraken is a San Francisco-based Bitcoin and cryptocurrency exchange owned by Payward, Inc. Kraken is a general Bitcoin exchange and trading platform, meaning that they are focused on building their system for active traders rather than just people who want to acquire Bitcoin. They work with altcoins, but it is not their focus...

Kraken is my favourite exchange this moment.
I would not trust any other exhange with over 3 bitcoins.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: