Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:56:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best trading places  (Read 38620 times)
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 07:01:59 PM

Hey people,

I'm looking for a plateform to trade on btc. I currently hold some coins in exchange, but that's rather different cause you can only buy or sell btc here. There is no possibility of leverage for example.

I don't really know a lot about the different possible website, but I know that lot of trading plateform have... Dubious method or security. So I'd like to have the opinion of some of view before trying it.

Thanks in advance!

I could suggest you to use bittrex because many of the member here are using bittrex, Actually, almost people here using it because of the services that they  give to their traders. And you are very secure and safe, though there is some verification about your information but its normal besides it for your coins security purposes only.
yes betrex is a good exchanges for trading but i think there are so many other trusted exchanges where one can do trading without any fear and with confident. like polonix, and yobit are also trusted exchanges for investing your bitcoin for trading. i myself using yobit and for every time i found it mroe reliable and trusted.
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 08:05:26 PM

Heard a lot about localbitcoin since it is the place where internationally people can trade with their local currency.

I sold many of bitcoins in Localbitcoins. Most of the people in forum well known about this site. You could able to trade along with the site escrow and it seems to trusted medium to transfer your bitcoins as i know.
i was also used localbitcoins exchange for buy and sell my bitcoin but now i join the Bitsane exchange to buy and sell my bitcoin because Bitsane exchange is very modern than other older exchange and bitcoin is trusted and secure exchange for trade.
kumax

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

🚀 🌏

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 09:04:51 PM

i was also used localbitcoins exchange for buy and sell my bitcoin but now i join the Bitsane exchange to buy and sell my bitcoin because Bitsane exchange is very modern than other older exchange and bitcoin is trusted and secure exchange for trade.
When you say you can buy and sell bitcoin on Bitsane, can you make a deposit from Paypal there?
Personally, I use Bittrex and YoBit (for some more rare alts), but I would love to have an opportunity to deposit there more easily. Smiley
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 04:04:45 PM

Hey people,

I'm looking for a plateform to trade on btc. I currently hold some coins in exchange, but that's rather different cause you can only buy or sell btc here. There is no possibility of leverage for example.

I don't really know a lot about the different possible website, but I know that lot of trading plateform have... Dubious method or security. So I'd like to have the opinion of some of view before trying it.

Thanks in advance!
The common exchange which I used most often was Poloniex, bittrex, c-cex, yobit, and cryptopia, but Bittrex and poloniex was very useful for me, it is almost everyday I traded there where I also get my profit too.
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 05:04:24 PM

In my experience the best trading place for trade altcoins to bitcoin is poloniex.com
because the high volume transaction of altcoins and there are fitures of margin trading,
 and the best place for trading bitcoin to fiat currency huobi.com
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 07:48:34 PM

In my experience the best trading place for trade altcoins to bitcoin is poloniex.com
because the high volume transaction of altcoins and there are fitures of margin trading,
 and the best place for trading bitcoin to fiat currency huobi.com
I also use Poloniex.com in trading altcoins and i can say that their service is very good because they have organize market and most of the coins there are well filtered so the waste coins like other altcoins doesn't have the chance.One of the things that i like in Poloniex is their fees is quite cheaper than my current trading site which is yobit.
jossiel

Activity: 3024
Merit: 632

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 09:06:34 PM

When you say you can buy and sell bitcoin on Bitsane, can you make a deposit from Paypal there?
Personally, I use Bittrex and YoBit (for some more rare alts), but I would love to have an opportunity to deposit there more easily. Smiley

I won't use bitsane, upon checking their site it requires documents before you can use to trade on them.

I prefer to go with yobit though there are some issues with their slow response for their support still for me, it's more reliable and good choice.

But there are even more like cex.io
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 07:53:14 AM

The best trading site for me which I trade the most are poloniex, bittrex and c-cex. These site are the best because of its features and easy to use and access. Many users are also trade in these sites.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 08:23:51 AM

For me, the best trading place is yobit and I like the free alt coins and you can actually claim it for free. Not just you can use it with trading but you can also dice it. It's very a good place for those starters that are looking for those coins that has a very small amount.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 11:34:29 AM

For me, the best trading place is yobit and I like the free alt coins and you can actually claim it for free. Not just you can use it with trading but you can also dice it. It's very a good place for those starters that are looking for those coins that has a very small amount.

I have nothing against Yobit, but it doesn't seem like an exchange you should use to start trading in a serious manner. Especially when you have an exchange as Poloniex that offers everything you need; Liquidity, great trading tools, margin trading, etc. Look at Yobit's ETH volume for example; 3400BTC traded in the last 24 hours, but barely any liquidity in their orderbook... Volume is artificially created by whatever entity, and is not the result of people actually trading all day.
JariKriting

Activity: 994
Merit: 518

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Gamem

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2017, 01:09:50 PM

If you are looking for leverage trading check out BitMex or Bitfinex. Other famous trading platforms are Bitstamp, Quoine and Poloniex.

You can read more about these trading companies and other Bitcoin trading tools at www.cryptocointrade.com

in bitmex support lending system same in bitfinex service or not
and margin trading in bitmex same use bitfinex system or not, and how much return lending in bitmex(swap system)

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 01:30:58 PM

The best trading site for me which I trade the most are poloniex, bittrex and c-cex. These site are the best because of its features and easy to use and access. Many users are also trade in these sites.
Well, for me the best place to make trades is poloniex, and bittrex. since knowing these two sites, I rarely use other sites to trading. other than that, I feel that poloniex, and bittrex has a display that is easy to understand, and make it comfortable.
poetra2501

Activity: 896

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 01:32:47 PM

Be carefull if we are trading in Yobit exchager, because there are many shitcoin or scam coin,
I believe if we are trading in yobit could benefit up to 100 or 200% in just a few minutes,
But the risk for loss is very fast too because of the rapid dump.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 08:56:43 PM

I have nothing against Yobit, but it doesn't seem like an exchange you should use to start trading in a serious manner. Especially when you have an exchange as Poloniex that offers everything you need; Liquidity, great trading tools, margin trading, etc. Look at Yobit's ETH volume for example; 3400BTC traded in the last 24 hours, but barely any liquidity in their orderbook... Volume is artificially created by whatever entity, and is not the result of people actually trading all day.

If you think that yobit isn't a place for starters on a serious manner. But I say that it is good for those newbies or starters in trading for just being lke that. We all know that the record are being displayed and we may not rely on it as there are issues that exchange are displaying the real ones on what is the total volume of their trades per day.
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 04:06:30 AM

Personally, I like Bittrex the most, because it offers some altcoins which other exchangers don't. On the other hand, it also misses some ones, which are listed elsewhere, so yeah, every exchanger has its pros and cons. Smiley
Currently, Bittrex is having some issues or updates regarding their charts and it's been more than 12 hours now, so it starts to be really annyoing.. Tongue
i think every one has their own choice Bitrex is also a good choice no doubt about this, as  i personally using yobit. but i think the most important thing is that we should not put all our bitcoin in a exchange in one time for security reasons. we should put our bitcoin in exchange randomly, still any thing can happen  we have a previous example of bitfinex so i think we need to me more careful.

Yep, agree. I dont hold big amount of coins on Bittrex if I don't have to. If you want to hold some coin as an investment, you should change desired amount and then rather transfer it to your wallet. I know a lot of users don't like it because of additional fees, but safety must be on a first place, because as you said, we already saw what can happen with bitfinex.
Safety comes first before you will regret on the end and you are right we should not mind the fee regarding on transfer because it wont hurt too much compared to the incident if those coins will all be gone if exchanges would be hacked. We should really be prepare on this thing and its better to be ready than never.
For every exchange platform, the number one rules that we should never forget was we must be careful in which site we are gonna make some trade. And I agreed, never put all our bitcoin in every exchange site so that if ever there's a problem or issues to be happen at least your bitcoin is on safe place wallet stored.
zidanw

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258

1xbit.com

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 05:46:11 AM

I recommend trading in poloniex quite simple and powerful as it comes with features such as bolinger trading band, FIBO, SMA and MA that helps to analyze where further price movement. Although sometimes the analysis is sometimes wrong predictions.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
poetra2501

Activity: 896

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 06:05:18 PM

If you think that yobit isn't a place for starters on a serious manner. But I say that it is good for those newbies or starters in trading for just being lke that. We all know that the record are being displayed and we may not rely on it as there are issues that exchange are displaying the real ones on what is the total volume of their trades per day.
For newbie, in my opinion the best places to trading is Bittrex or Poloniex, Not Yobit. Because in Yobit Exchange,
the newbie usually don't know yet which coin will be profitable it's because their still lack a knowledge
about cryptocurrency world, especially for trading skill.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 08:00:55 PM

I recommend trading in poloniex quite simple and powerful as it comes with features such as bolinger trading band, FIBO, SMA and MA that helps to analyze where further price movement. Although sometimes the analysis is sometimes wrong predictions.
yeah there is many good secure and safe exchange for trading and i think pooniex and yobit is really a great exchange for trading and these exchange is very much easy and simple you can easily trade in these exchange.
cleverhope

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 07:44:18 PM

But polo is under DDOS((
minhdaotran

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 08:03:43 PM

Hey people,

Thanks in advance!

Hey,

New place trading platform come in, it have affilliate program, register here:
https://mercatox.com/?referrer=8083

Thank you,
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: