Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:55:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ore-Mine.org topic locked.  (Read 9161 times)
Soylent_Green

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 02:07:19 PM

People should just stop investing in anonymous guys.

No real Name? No Adress? No invest!

And don't trust some "Limited" corporation (easy to buy) or "WE HAVE SSL!" (very easy to buy).

For example it is mandatory in Germany to have an imprint on the website.
Sector claimed he is from Germany. But i never saw a imprint.
That's enough for a criminal complaint. Especially when it comes to money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lutzow

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 02:16:58 PM

No matter what you tell them to stop investing in such sites like ore-mine, there will always be btcs waiting to be stolen from those hoping for a legit site. Just wait for its owners to create another one or maybe they already did and you'll see people will pile up investing or should I say giving their btcs away.

autumnraynefyr

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 06:42:42 PM

Heh, did not see this coming... So I was following up on some of the ICANN information for ore-mine.org and brought up so interesting information about the host. Under the ICANN information the admin email address filed in the whois is listed as
Code:
Admin Email: ore-mine.org@allperson.ru
.  Of course, the admin is listed as the Host, Legato LLC out the Samara Region in Russia. Well the allperson.ru server is long defunct but seems to have a lot of ties to this Legato host as several of their sites seem to be tied to this email server. This blog was dredged up (It can be found here.) looking into the email server trying to find out information about it:

Conclusions:

Ok so what do we have? Well, we have a constellation of sites tied to an old defunct email system that seems to have ties to Legato LLC and to Zeus as well as money laundering and such. Why then does this site pop up and start dumping data on famous people’s credit histories? Histories and information that may not in fact be correct to begin with? Even though the USSS and FBI are looking into this I have to wonder if the data was correct. I am hearing that some of the phone numbers were not right at all and that this all really ties back to some hack on credit services this week. What is the motive here? Well, the Twitter feed and one of the links seem to point to someone with a grudge against the LAPD (re the Dorner affair) and the police in Russia. Since the twitter feed is down I missed the tweet that mentioned that but meh, I am not the caring at present.

With this information, if we were to take what Sector said about being locked out with a grain of salt with his supposed geographical region, it is possible that Legato actually pulled the scam and left Sector as the scapegoat/fallguy. I am not defending Sector as he is probably still in on this as he has been gone for a week now with no updated information as well as using Legato assumedly without doing research into Legato itself, as that blog post was from an incident involving said host almost 3 years ago, but I did say a few days ago that there is likely more information than we know about this situation.. This information was found in a couple of minutes simply using google.
Depredation

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 07:45:02 PM

Nice detective work  Smiley

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 12:45:45 AM

No matter what you tell them to stop investing in such sites like ore-mine, there will always be btcs waiting to be stolen from those hoping for a legit site. Just wait for its owners to create another one or maybe they already did and you'll see people will pile up investing or should I say giving their btcs away.

its a natural selection Wink
Depredation

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 02:11:28 AM

its a natural selection Wink

Gotta take risks sometimes  Cheesy

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
Brob12321

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 04:43:50 AM

Soo I have not been following this ore-mine thing for a while.  Has anyone received any of their money back from Sector ?  Has everyone finally realized that the gov seizure was totally fake yet ?
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2016, 01:46:21 PM

Well, got Me again!  LOL  I should've known better, but there's really not much else to do with bitcoin except play these online games and such....Easy come, easy go, I guess.

The list of scams keeps growing and growing.  It is almost as if the only reason bitcoin exists is for running scams....There really isn't much else that bitcoin can do.  Start a scam or get scammed....that is the trend.  It sucks....but....we did know its reputation when we started playing with it!  I mean, why convert fiat to bitcoin again?  Anybody know any real reasons?  I don't see the upward trend in its value being sustained for too long so....buying and holding for profit doesn't seem realistic to me anymore.  It seems that the pseudo-anonymity aspect of bitcoin that's so touted is what is bringing its usefulness down....I love bitcoin....are there solutions?  Turing capabilities, smart contract functionality, or something innovative that could be added to the protocol to discourage the thieves?  Anything???   
knightlife999

Activity: 845
Merit: 1000

Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 10:42:34 AM

Sector.

We won't forget about this or just let it go. If there is no update and real positive movement to return our BTC, I will take the next step and locate you for prosecution.

Pinnacle, the only trading application you will ever need: https://pinnacle-brilliance.com/
Know The Future High/Lows Of Any Market: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762278.msg8592180#msg8592180
Best Exchange for trading Forex, Commodities, and Stocks with Bitcoin: https://1broker.com/?r=3299
Soylent_Green

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 10:45:00 AM

Sector.

We won't forget about this or just let it go. If there is no update and real positive movement to return our BTC, I will take the next step and locate you for prosecution.

Wonder how you going to do that.
Visit the faked address?
Write to the faked mail?
Nuke whole russia?

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 10:51:40 AM

It's interesting that Sector's last post, even though he was closing the thread, insinuated that he'll stick around and get things "fixed," but hasn't shown up since. I have no doubt that the seizure was faked. But my hope is that it's all revolving around him finding a way to make people whole again, and this is a way for him to delay while coming up with that.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Steve_Tou (OP)

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 10:56:29 AM

It's interesting that Sector's last post, even though he was closing the thread, insinuated that he'll stick around and get things "fixed," but hasn't shown up since. I have no doubt that the seizure was faked. But my hope is that it's all revolving around him finding a way to make people whole again, and this is a way for him to delay while coming up with that.

I guess he 'roleplayed' as an upright and honest admin for so long, so why not still continue the act and made his last post as still a 'honest' person to suckers, investors here.

A scam will be a scam.
It won't sustain in long run, cause they can't make $ for you at all, they don't have any business model or investment plans to make money grows.
All they did is use other people's $ to pay other users, so those who earned $ is just from other victims... in short a vicious cycle.
People KNEW, but they just dump their $ in hoping for a miracle.

Maybe I have to give another example for people who can't understand.
It's like- Going down to dirty sewers looking for fresh air.
antiuser1

Activity: 384

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 11:15:56 AM

I guess he 'roleplayed' as an upright and honest admin for so long, so why not still continue the act and made his last post as still a 'honest' person to suckers, investors here.

It certainly looks so. But why showing up at all after the scam? I would say it is either for his enjoyment or maybe as sort of a personal research project, to see how far he can go with other peoples trust. This might be relevant for his next scam project.

I share 50% of ref-earnings on Freebitcoin: http://freebitco.in/?r=2533871
Free investment game with real earning: http://u2cloudmining.winspiral.net/
Dekker3D

Activity: 434

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 01:25:13 PM

Let's accept it, there's no hope that he'll return all those btcs. He can get away with it so why bother coming back.

assloua

Activity: 397

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 06:41:07 PM

i just noticed the website is down both https and http
does any1 of you know the old IP of the server where the site was hosted
i believe it was a 10.xxx.xxx.xxx

now it points to a server at ukraine (5.34.178.220)

did Sector finaly close this lie?

onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 08:25:45 PM

Some people thought in the start of the faked seized website that he will come back. But faking a seized website said enough to understand that he is on a Holliday.
masyari

Activity: 327
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 06:26:16 AM

i just noticed the website is down both https and http
does any1 of you know the old IP of the server where the site was hosted
i believe it was a 10.xxx.xxx.xxx

now it points to a server at ukraine (5.34.178.220)

did Sector finaly close this lie?

not yet he dosent'n online again after the site seized
ajrah

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 06:30:52 AM

Sector is not coming back anymore, he may come back but under another name or alt since he still owes final pay for those who participated in the signature campaign.

DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 07:00:23 AM

Sector is not coming back anymore, he may come back but under another name or alt since he still owes final pay for those who participated in the signature campaign.
he had enjoyed the stolen money. why does not anyone give neg trust ?

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
knightlife999

Activity: 845
Merit: 1000

Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 11:29:34 AM

"Webpage not available" at ore-mine.org.

Pinnacle, the only trading application you will ever need: https://pinnacle-brilliance.com/
Know The Future High/Lows Of Any Market: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762278.msg8592180#msg8592180
Best Exchange for trading Forex, Commodities, and Stocks with Bitcoin: https://1broker.com/?r=3299
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: