Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:48:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ore-Mine.org topic locked.  (Read 9161 times)
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 03:55:32 PM

everything is a bet, because we don't know the future for sure.. Why cry a lot for a few coins... Everything is a scam, either; it's a system build over another system; all of them are artificial constructions, created from ideas with a lot of imagination in there... Can you stay secure 100% about all the things that you deal in daily bases?
Cold wallet? Try hacking into one of those things and I may start following your "philosophy" . But well, what do I have to say to another ore-mine shill.
You won't give a shit if I took 1/4th of whatever you have made until today and never return? Good philosophy . Not!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wykt8ry

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 05:14:43 PM

I lost money on Bitfactory and on Ore-mine. A lot of money (>1BTC). But I am in the gambling-section here. I always knew that it is risky. The funny thing is, my winnings on doublebot during the same time more than covered those losses. Maybe that is the reason why I manage to stay calm in that situation. If you are going for high risk/high profit investments, my advice is to spread the money and more important: Do not invest anything that you can not afford to loose!

Dude, ore-mine isn't even a high profit. C'mon 6 mos. ROI? only stupid people played the game and they deserve to lose their money, Fools will be fools.
I like people that are 100% sure that never will make a mistake for stupid reasons in business and point fingers for others like an infallible god of financial stuff; we must try to profit more than we lose, but there is no guarantees about this and I prefer to observe and learn with the errors of others instead to judge them
wykt8ry

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 05:43:03 PM

everything is a bet, because we don't know the future for sure.. Why cry a lot for a few coins... Everything is a scam, either; it's a system build over another system; all of them are artificial constructions, created from ideas with a lot of imagination in there... Can you stay secure 100% about all the things that you deal in daily bases?
Cold wallet? Try hacking into one of those things and I may start following your "philosophy" . But well, what do I have to say to another ore-mine shill.
You won't give a shit if I took 1/4th of whatever you have made until today and never return? Good philosophy . Not!

If you put all your eggs in  a single basket, you are in danger if you lose , but if you put your money in 10 bets and you lose in 3 of them you not worry about ; the problem with ore-mine is if it's a  scam and you put all in this scam you lose all you achieved for sure...  I put my money ( money that I made betting always  in more than 10 "scams" at the same time and running fast to withdraw before they collapse) in cloudmining, gambling (pokeram and others), stock market (ore-mine is a sissy scam compare with stock market), exchange, trade etc        This is my "philosophy", dude
defaultking

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2016, 05:53:23 PM

He's gone and all the money is gone. I don't blame him for locking the post because of the threats. I'd be scared too if I stole a lot of people's money. I doubt he did it though because he was exposed. If he locked it for that reason then he's dumb because people are always just going to start new threads on a forum.

As far as getting your money back I'm sure it's gone and he's gone or leaving. Like I said in another post I don't remember when all the New Year mines were supposed to payout, but that was just like all the other HYIP that turn out to be scams. He built trust and then he started to find ways to increase his earnings in a few months (mines on sale and then special mines with high yields back to back) of course it wasn't sustainable.
ConcertBil

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2016, 05:57:04 PM

Better try to find Sector.
Any ideas?

dorik

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 06:22:17 PM

Hello everyone!There was no grip from the side, they themselves blocked, they simply incurred losses from trade in the market in December 2015 and are trying different ways to regain lost. Site ore-mine will certainly be back soon and Sector will be in touch! Only I think the terms of deposits will be slightly changed, soon all will see.....
Steve_Tou (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 06:28:57 PM

Better try to find Sector.
Any ideas?

Sad to say is NO, internet is the best place for scammers to do their job and they are EVERYWHERE in the internet.
The only thing to do is to be really careful in what you going to do, example for here.. Investing.. only invest the amount you can afford to lose as usual.
If not, just don't bother in 'investing' money on all this sites at all, cause I think most of you knew it anyway, 99% of them are all scam.. 1% may be legit but low profit or not attractive enough.

A scam will be a scam.
It won't sustain in long run, cause they can't make $ for you at all, they don't have any business model or investment plans to make money grows.
All they did is use other people's $ to pay other users, so those who earned $ is just from other victims... in short a vicious cycle.
People KNEW, but they just dump their $ in hoping for a miracle.

Maybe I have to give another example for people who can't understand.
It's like- Going down to dirty sewers looking for fresh air.
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 07:27:33 PM

We will be refunded, i think
Yeah, of course, you'll be refunded.

Are you kidding? You put your hand inside of lion's mouth and you expect it not to eat your hand? Then when you lose your hand, you're assuming the lion is going to be a cool lion and return your hand?

----

He's using US' property (The image on his site). That's offensive and he can get in trouble.
Report that and you might get some of your money back.
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 07:31:51 PM

We will be refunded, i think
Yeah, of course, you'll be refunded.

Are you kidding? You put your hand inside of lion's mouth and you expect it not to eat your hand? Then when you lose your hand, you're assuming the lion is going to be a cool lion and return your hand?

----

He's using US' property (The image on his site). That's offensive and he can get in trouble.
Report that and you might get some of your money back.
Possible this isn't a bad idea I expect they don't like if people abuse there logo.
mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 07:32:32 PM

Any clue with how much money he ran away?
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 07:33:30 PM

More than 10 BTC for sure.
lenoli

Activity: 756

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 07:39:44 PM

More than 10 BTC for sure.

10? much more i think, many people had bought new-years mines Sad
Steve_Tou (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 07:48:49 PM

At least average 1k BTC.. How I know? (Not include new yr mine)
Cause I printscreen and keep track of mine left after he closed sale of mine and 'magically' 1 week later he reopened the sales again.

A scam will be a scam.
It won't sustain in long run, cause they can't make $ for you at all, they don't have any business model or investment plans to make money grows.
All they did is use other people's $ to pay other users, so those who earned $ is just from other victims... in short a vicious cycle.

onlinedragon

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 07:51:52 PM

Cause I printscreen and keep track of mine left after he closed sale of mine and 'magically' 1 week later he reopened the sales again.

I think this scammed amount is much higher this website existed for a long time. Lot of people invested big amounts because they payed in the past always.
Steve_Tou (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 07:58:55 PM

I think this scammed amount is much higher this website existed for a long time. Lot of people invested big amounts because they payed in the past always.

Ya.. but is a bit weird though I don't see investors posting or complaining it.. (cause ore mine has 150k users... but yet only a few posted here and not much complains too at other sites.. maybe they knew the risk or resigned to fate.. but 150k users.. not even 1% shouting out for bounty or justice... mm)

A scam will be a scam.

onlinedragon

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 08:09:43 PM

Ya.. but is a bit weird though I don't see investors posting or complaining it.. (cause ore mine has 150k users... but yet only a few posted here and not much complains too at other sites.. maybe they knew the risk or resigned to fate.. but 150k users.. not even 1% shouting out for bounty or justice... mm)
Your right that is strange where are the other people who got scammed. Possible there were not that much investors the most people thought.
partysaurus

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 09:10:14 PM

maybe the number of investors ticker was fake and the real number of acounts was way lower ? i dont know agree that its way to litle ruckus for this big scam
mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 09:14:22 PM

maybe the number of investors ticker was fake and the real number of acounts was way lower ? i dont know agree that its way to litle ruckus for this big scam
Those stats don't lie though.

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/ore-mine.org
Depredation

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 09:44:20 PM

I lost 1.1 BTC, no reason to complain.. if i got scammed that was my fault, hopefully sector comes back though...

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
rezilient

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 05:06:35 AM

I lost 1.1 BTC, no reason to complain.. if i got scammed that was my fault, hopefully sector comes back though...
Only a ponzi operator with a low I.Q would return and besides the current situation tells us he is enjoying spending your money.

You don't pay enough.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: