Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:51:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ore-Mine.org topic locked.  (Read 9161 times)
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 11:36:12 AM

"Webpage not available" at ore-mine.org.
So the website is not seized anymore so he can start paying us(sarcasm)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
khalized

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 08:48:43 PM

sadly you have reason,but even why people trust in site like this one?
No one give free money, there a lot of scam in the history of internet...
bux.to first time I got scammed Smiley
onlinedragon

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 08:51:40 PM

Because it was already paying for 2 years I thought it was a low risk investment. I was so wrong about it even I waited a long period before I invested little bit more the before.
khalized

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 10:49:13 PM

Because it was already paying for 2 years I thought it was a low risk investment. I was so wrong about it even I waited a long period before I invested little bit more the before.

one day or even one year doesn't mean anything because is "potential" scam site, like a betting you place money and take the chance to lost some money
partysaurus

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 12:15:21 AM

was looking forward to something happening around the ore-mine.org website , as someone already pointed out its not seized anymore and seems closed, was realy not what i was hopeing for but never thought i would see my invested money again anyway after the "fbi" took it ......
Seeing some nice detective work here. might find this sector guy someday or atleast i hope so.
BlissfullyIgnorant

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 12:47:20 AM

i just noticed the website is down both https and http
does any1 of you know the old IP of the server where the site was hosted
i believe it was a 10.xxx.xxx.xxx

now it points to a server at ukraine (5.34.178.220)

did Sector finaly close this lie?

The IP Address is the same as it was before.
Steve_Tou (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 04:20:58 AM

Same thought as you, though I can't say is a low risk, but was thinking the site had been ongoing for a yr, so I might as well try and see lol.
But I got very suspicious after he closed the mine sale and magically opened a week later with more mines.
After that xmas % off, and I got more suspicious.. cause this is totally opposite of what he preached, like he always said he don't get $ out of thin air.
And now magically discount 45% off and let people 'ROI' more easily and he pays more?
The last straw was his bs new yr mine, by then everyone kinda knew the end is coming.
Of course the greedy or believers believed in his bs and bought those new yr mines though.

A scam will be a scam.
It won't sustain in long run, cause they can't make $ for you at all, they don't have any business model or investment plans to make money grows.
All they did is use other people's $ to pay other users, so those who earned $ is just from other victims... in short a vicious cycle.
People KNEW, but they just dump their $ in hoping for a miracle.

Maybe I have to give another example for people who can't understand.
It's like- Going down to dirty sewers looking for fresh air.
OC19850520

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 04:24:38 AM

Ore-mine was not even illegal, so the FBI had no reason to seize the website. It's a retarded move played by the owner of the site to run with the money, hope he gets caught and goes to jail.
lolgato

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 04:31:09 AM

Scams like this hurt crypto. It is a shame.
knightlife999

Activity: 845
Merit: 1000

Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 04:26:10 AM

Hey Sector! When is ore-mine going to return?

You said that you will prove you are legit. Prove you are legit and refund our money.
You have our payout addresses. Send our refunds manually.

I notice that the "US government seizure" picture is gone. If the site was really seized (which we knew it wasn't) the image would remain.

Where is our money? You claimed to have "business problems". What happened to everyone's money? Many people bought your "New Year Mines" right before the site went down. Where is our money?
No one buys that you lost money when Cryptsy went down. That was a convenient excuse when it became clear that we didn't believe your government seizure story.

BTCTalk hasn't been "seized by the government". Why aren't you posting updates? How long will you
have to trade before you make enough money to pay everyone back what they invested with you?
You need to communicate. I don't want to have to initiate and pay for a tracking team, but I will if we don't hear from you. You need to explain your plan for paying everyone back, and it must take place.  

Pinnacle, the only trading application you will ever need: https://pinnacle-brilliance.com/
Know The Future High/Lows Of Any Market: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762278.msg8592180#msg8592180
Best Exchange for trading Forex, Commodities, and Stocks with Bitcoin: https://1broker.com/?r=3299
matete

Activity: 210

=> Buying Bitcoins Everyday !

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 04:34:36 AM

I suspected foul play when I read from the site that it has been seized by the government. I never saw anywhere the government announce that it has seized the website, no warning was issued to users over the same. The guy wanted to be smart but the method he used was very crude. Please refund People's money, the law has a long arm and it will catch with you very soon.
Steve_Tou (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 06:18:38 AM

You said that you will prove you are legit. Prove you are legit and refund our money.

I notice that the "US government seizure" picture is gone. If the site was really seized (which we knew it wasn't) the image would remain.

Where is our money? You claimed to have "business problems". What happened to everyone's money? Many people bought your "New Year Mines" right before the site went down. Where is our money?
No one buys that you lost money when Cryptsy went down. That was a convenient excuse when it became clear that we didn't believe your government seizure story.

BTCTalk hasn't been "seized by the government". Why aren't you posting updates? How long will you
have to trade before you make enough money to pay everyone back what they invested with you?
You need to communicate. I don't want to have to initiate and pay for a tracking team, but I will if we don't hear from you. You need to explain your plan for paying everyone back, and it must take place.  

Wow, u mean you are still waiting for Sector to return? o.o''
It's about 3 weeks (or near) after the 'seize' . (I think).
It's quite obvious he is not going to return for sure lol, he cheated at least 1k btc, leading a happy life right now. (Not counting new yr mine, as I don't know the original number of NY mine)

A scam will be a scam.
It won't sustain in long run, cause they can't make $ for you at all, they don't have any business model or investment plans to make money grows.
All they did is use other people's $ to pay other users, so those who earned $ is just from other victims... in short a vicious cycle.

Dekker3D

Activity: 434

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 06:26:06 AM

The New Year promo is a sign that it will going to leave. As other scammers are doing such sale before doing a runner. Too bad that a lot of people bit the dust. There's no reason for him to go back and he believes he won't get caught just like the others scammers out there. He must be in an island somewhere enjoying those stolen btc.

partysaurus

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 12:34:54 PM

The New Year promo is a sign that it will going to leave. As other scammers are doing such sale before doing a runner. Too bad that a lot of people bit the dust. There's no reason for him to go back and he believes he won't get caught just like the others scammers out there. He must be in an island somewhere enjoying those stolen btc.

to be honest if ore-mine fell a site thats been active for over 2 years , then no investment is safe , becuse most investments i tryed was down in under 1 month . they should just lock this section on the forum becuse no investment works as time will tell , just a breeding ground for scammers and newbies getting scammed becuse they think its legit since its a active part of the forum.
Steve_Tou (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 12:39:06 PM

Nope, not good idea, someone mentioned before if you 'close' this sub forum.
Those scumbags will spam their sht over here and there in this forum.
So might as well make this sub for them to concentrate here, rather than spamming over the whole forum

A scam will be a scam.

onlinedragon

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 08:53:13 PM

If Sector was really carrying about his investment website he was here already. He just run away and so far no one did find him. He could run so easy and nothing happened so far. Really hope anyone catch the scammer and possible we have to put a reward payd by the community on his head.
powerslave87

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 07:32:35 PM

we can ask moderator to reveal some information.
last ip address, registered email, and registered phone number(if there are)

just my opinion
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 08:47:44 PM

just my opinion

A moderator alone don't have any privileges to do such think cuz they don't have access to it. Only an admin can do, you either contact theymos or BadBear then.

jadefalke
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 11:38:38 AM

just my opinion

A moderator alone don't have any privileges to do such think cuz they don't have access to it. Only an admin can do, you either contact theymos or BadBear then.

I think Sector is already on his way to his favorit Island. Last Login was 17 Jan.

Looks like he get away with his scam.
phibay

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 04:39:46 PM

not sure if you are serious or just being sarcastic. it is strange to see a hero member still hoping for a comeback of defunct ponzi , usually only newbies will hope like this
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: