Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:04:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoins price is rising again  (Read 4518 times)
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 04:02:30 PM

If Bitcoin went to $500 I would probably buy two coins ASAP,
because I'm sure the price would go back up to $600 or $700 within a year.

I think its more likely to continue to go up, slowly, to $700 by the start of 2017.
Then, make sure you have some spare fiat to get in, as there will be definitely some bumps on the road.
A first deeper pull back may be a good entry opportunity.
And did you manage to catch some sub $500 Bitcoins? The opportunity came quicker than you might have expected, I bet.

The volume below $500 was quite low. So not many people have got cheap bitcoins. Even $550 is cheap.

I think so. I have taken the advantage of the recent price drop and have bought some bitcoin recently.

Every spike is an opportunity in this market. It's not much of a dip now, the price is recovering slowly. I'm really hoping there'd still be a bull market for most of August, it's time we feel further the effects of the halving.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 04:19:40 PM

I think its more likely to continue to go up, slowly, to $700 by the start of 2017.
Then, make sure you have some spare fiat to get in, as there will be definitely some bumps on the road.
And did you manage to catch some sub $500 Bitcoins? The opportunity came quicker than you might have expected, I bet.

The volume below $500 was quite low. So not many people have got cheap bitcoins. Even $550 is cheap.

I think so. I have taken the advantage of the recent price drop and have bought some bitcoin recently.

Every spike is an opportunity in this market. It's not much of a dip now, the price is recovering slowly. I'm really hoping there'd still be a bull market for most of August, it's time we feel further the effects of the halving.

Halving effect is yet to begin and we will see that in coming months as price is recovering slowly at a moment and we can expect higher price in next couple of months.
dumana

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 03:14:16 PM

Halving effect is yet to begin and we will see that in coming months as price is recovering slowly at a moment and we can expect higher price in next couple of months.

The bitcoin price could be a little higher in the next few days to reach about $600. In October, the price could be $700.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: