Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:40:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your gambling stats? (Profit/Loss)  (Read 23388 times)
diodio5

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 09:57:20 PM

My stats in....

Dice. 0.1-
Bets. 0.03+
roulette 0.02-
blackjack 0.05-
Satoshimine 0.003+
Bustabit 0.074+
Lucky to get in profit in at least one type of gambling, I am so unlucky that I hardly get any luck and whatever and any type of gambling I do I just loose and loose only, I think in every game there is a edge that eats you Sad
looks dice have the greatest defeat? since dice only uses the luck to win a bet. Interesting that you can profit big in bustabit. my friend also got a profit of more than 1 BTC there.
is it bustabit using strategy or method or skills to win?
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 10:37:02 PM

I have been massacred on 999dice.com. Lost around 2 BTC there. I have made some profit on moneypot games. Seems easier to have a winning streak there.
I've heard that 999dice many falsehoods? whereas previously they were very well-known sites. unfortunately less good site management. and sites they have negative trust. I think you should find a trusted gambling sites with provably correct fair. and it seems like there is no site that has the possibility of winning a bigger mate. it depends on house edge
opossum

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 10:41:05 PM

I gamble very few times and that also for fun, I have lost many times and also have won, but if I compare my stats then I am into profits and that motivates me to gamble more.

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████        ██████        ████
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 11:53:02 PM

I gamble very few times and that also for fun, I have lost many times and also have won, but if I compare my stats then I am into profits and that motivates me to gamble more.
i guess you are in lucky gambler phase , please be careful as my experience after this lucky phase you would lure to bet more and bigger due you are very confident without considering lost bet possibility and then you get straight lost => frustated => broke your life. i hope you didn't experience this by stop it now while you are in profit.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 05:59:13 AM

Now you are getting addicted but be carefull because gambling is not profitable in the long run it can wreck your life, thats good if you threat gambling as for fun and also do not invest all your money in gambling just invest what you can afford to lose.
lixer

Activity: 2548
Merit: 586

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 06:07:40 AM

My stats in....

Dice. 0.1-
Bets. 0.03+
roulette 0.02-
blackjack 0.05-
Satoshimine 0.003+
Bustabit 0.074+
What exactly is bets ? I think all of the games we make bet, maybe you mean to say sports bets ? I think I am in loss of 1 btc approx overall and in sports hardly any loss, its like neutral I think.

Ares

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 06:21:26 AM

I'm probably in minus couple bitcoins   Angry  good thing though is I never bought bitcoins with real money, most of them I won through various giveaways and faucets or earned through campaigns and internet jobs.
So in a actual way I'm at zero  Grin
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 06:27:09 AM

My stats in....

Dice. 0.1-
Bets. 0.03+
roulette 0.02-
blackjack 0.05-
Satoshimine 0.003+
Bustabit 0.074+
Lucky to get in profit in at least one type of gambling, I am so unlucky that I hardly get any luck and whatever and any type of gambling I do I just loose and loose only, I think in every game there is a edge that eats you Sad
looks dice have the greatest defeat? since dice only uses the luck to win a bet. Interesting that you can profit big in bustabit. my friend also got a profit of more than 1 BTC there.
is it bustabit using strategy or method or skills to win?

Most dice always eat up everything but that doesnt mean you cant win from there. I ever saw someone win like 20 btc on dice game too. It is all matter in luck though when it comes to dice games because no strategy will really work on dice. Bustabit is like dice game too, it just a different version
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1723

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 06:28:32 AM

I have been massacred on 999dice.com. Lost around 2 BTC there. I have made some profit on moneypot games. Seems easier to have a winning streak there.
I've heard that 999dice many falsehoods? whereas previously they were very well-known sites. unfortunately less good site management. and sites they have negative trust. I think you should find a trusted gambling sites with provably correct fair. and it seems like there is no site that has the possibility of winning a bigger mate. it depends on house edge

Many people gamble on 999dice because they claim to have a 0.1% house edge, but it seems to be one of the toughest dice sites out there to win.
adibe

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 06:30:22 AM

I have lose many bitcoins on dice sites, and my record in dice sites is really bad. That's why i change into sports betting and the result is quite good. My stats is profit around 0.5 bitcoins right now.
bad_ip

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 07:11:02 AM

+1.35 @ blackjack
-0.01 @ dice
never turned faucet money into anything at plinko/etc games.

Looooove the blackjack.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 07:20:48 AM

+1.35 @ blackjack
-0.01 @ dice
never turned faucet money into anything at plinko/etc games.

Looooove the blackjack.
What kind blackjack you played?  And iis it live dealer or just a provably fair system gaming?

I love to play blackjack too but i prefer a live dealer one. Always feel cheated by house edge everytime i play on BlackJack provably fair system. Their house edge usually so high and always make me ended up in negative status .

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 05:27:59 PM

My stats in....

Dice. 0.1-
Bets. 0.03+
roulette 0.02-
blackjack 0.05-
Satoshimine 0.003+
Bustabit 0.074+
That is a complete details coming from yours, overall you are on a negative part. I think it is really true that everyone losses in the long run, and base on what I see you are not focusing on games where you have a good chance of winning, I suggest you bet on sports betting.
This clearly means he is good on things where he has control, like you see he has some control in sports and hence in .03 + and in bustabit also he has control to cashout whenever he needs and hence he is in profit.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 07:58:11 PM

I think profit. I do profit in most the gambling bit.
Can you please put more light on the fact how you win and which games or betting type you win, like for example sports betting or dice betting ? It is quite rare to see a guy saying he wins, hence curiously asking.

Like many gamblers here, I too prefer to have my stats in profits. But still struggling to achieve that.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 06:24:29 AM

I think profit. I do profit in most the gambling bit.
Can you please put more light on the fact how you win and which games or betting type you win, like for example sports betting or dice betting ? It is quite rare to see a guy saying he wins, hence curiously asking.

Like many gamblers here, I too prefer to have my stats in profits. But still struggling to achieve that.
I don't think that guys has really won in gambling because it is barely you can see posting here, the real winners are not posting their methods here because they just want to hide it by themselves.
es2thekay

Activity: 270

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 07:40:06 AM

Lost around 10 btc this year.
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 07:45:33 AM

I have won more than 12 BTC into current year till now so that i think that is not bad profit which i made with online gambling, i think some unexpected result took more 3 BTC from my profit but overall my journey is going into very good direction and hopefully will make more profit.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 06:28:37 AM

I have won more than 12 BTC into current year till now so that i think that is not bad profit which i made with online gambling, i think some unexpected result took more 3 BTC from my profit but overall my journey is going into very good direction and hopefully will make more profit.
Nice profit man, I bet you are a high ruler, I Know a person can only win that amount if he also risk that kind of amount. I wish I could win like that but I already stop gambling due to bad experience, I am not really good in it and I accepted it already.
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 02:09:05 PM

I am sure that I have lost way more times with gambling then actually won but I am sure that I am not the only one tho. It is almost impossible to win from gambling in the long run.
That is why I only sometimes gamble now because in the end you are just going to lose.
plost24

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 02:16:57 PM

i'm sure that i have lost so much than i have win from gambling, i don't know how much now my stats because i have made so many payment i don't know how much i got when i  start gambling.
but for this month i got 0.05 btc profit i gambled 0.1 btc.

For rent 1.4 Bitcoin for 11 months starting Feb 1 2017
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: