Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:27:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your gambling stats? (Profit/Loss)  (Read 23388 times)
Anon_7716

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 10:52:38 AM

First time when I Try Gambling I am new to Bitcoin and I lost about 10$ Worth of Bitcoins at that time. After that time I never tried gambling because Gambling is so Risky and I don't want to be a Gambler.....

I think that the time when doing gambling, you have been hypnotized by the words of everyone who gets the victory while, so when you do not use the gambling strategy and always playing carelessly
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 09:00:00 AM

First time when I Try Gambling I am new to Bitcoin and I lost about 10$ Worth of Bitcoins at that time. After that time I never tried gambling because Gambling is so Risky and I don't want to be a Gambler.....
I think that the time when doing gambling, you have been hypnotized by the words of everyone who gets the victory while, so when you do not use the gambling strategy and always playing carelessly
Don't rely on what your mind dictate to you, that will be ruin you, and you will really lose a lot of money if you does. Because some of us getting addicted to it because of greed. All of us don't realize in an instant what are we losing in that moment until we lose everything. Before we enter this kind of game, make sure you already know that there is always a possible that we can lose more money.
bithasher

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 09:06:24 AM

My gambling statistics shows that I am with some small profit now after winning yesterday some money. It will with balanced before as sometimes make and other times loose. I am not satisfied by the statistics as it took me months to recover the losses easy by easy and getting into profit again. Gambling is on what you can relay be careful everyone doesn't remain lucky to recover always.
fulgdenea

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 09:11:51 AM

Bravo you took very brave decision to give up after this lost, because it is very hard to understand for people how risky is gambling, even we get start just for fun but after some time get addicted of it, so many reason which make any person addicted of it.
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 09:16:09 AM

Bravo you took very brave decision to give up after this lost, because it is very hard to understand for people how risky is gambling, even we get start just for fun but after some time get addicted of it, so many reason which make any person addicted of it.

really a good decision, and lucky you only lost $ 10 at the beginning, and immediately realized the adverse effects of gambling.

I think it is rare to do the same thing as you, because most of them will definitely be playing again to recover such losses.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 03:48:48 PM

My gambling statistics shows that I am with some small profit now after winning yesterday some money. It will with balanced before as sometimes make and other times loose. I am not satisfied by the statistics as it took me months to recover the losses easy by easy and getting into profit again. Gambling is on what you can relay be careful everyone doesn't remain lucky to recover always.

Obviously, mostly people lose all their money just because they try to recover their loses by putting more money into it, but at the end in place of recovering the loses they rather lose more.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 04:53:11 PM

Obviously, mostly people lose all their money just because they try to recover their loses by putting more money into it, but at the end in place of recovering the loses they rather lose more.

I agree chasing lose will guarantee you to lose more.  Alot of experience among the member of these forum can testify that.  So if you lose, don't chase it.  Just play again the next day as fresh start.  That way nothing will disturb your mind that you need to win this to recover this.  Fresh thinking can make you analyze stats and control yourself when gambling. 

I won more than losing because I stop when I meet my qouta.
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 04:59:36 PM

That's true, it's very hard to recover the losses and usually that only leads only to digging even a bigger hole for your finances. I was in that situation and
ended up busting all cash i had on me. (talk about a fail) But anyways that's long in the past now, and i never even try such dumb moves, but rather let it go and log out for the day when i lose..
When talking about overall profit, i'm now in green, but not with much gains, maybe about 0,2 btc, but that stats change all the time ofc.
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 05:08:48 PM

I really don't remember how much amount i have lost but i think a lot of time i have lost. If i guess so i have lost near about 4 BTC and i win i think 1 and half bitcoins only. But i think i am lucky because my result is not too bad, otherwise my friend is very bad gambler and also he has a bad luck man, i saw most of the time whenever he win he lost the next all bets and he is still gambler.           
teilwalL05

Activity: 980

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 06:33:08 AM

I really don't remember how much amount i have lost but i think a lot of time i have lost. If i guess so i have lost near about 4 BTC and i win i think 1 and half bitcoins only. But i think i am lucky because my result is not too bad, otherwise my friend is very bad gambler and also he has a bad luck man, i saw most of the time whenever he win he lost the next all bets and he is still gambler.           

We can never determine how much we lost in gambling if we really don't know the amount that we have when we start the game, we will just know how much still remain to us after losing in gambling.
babyjesusftw1

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 07:19:55 AM

Since I keep a spreadsheet of my bets and profit/loss, I know I've made about half a bitcoin since late May. My initial bankroll was ~.2 btc and I'm now up to .7 btc. I use a bankroll % betting system. Every wager I play is 3% of my bankroll in order to keep proper bankroll management. The growth of my bankroll is somewhat slow since my initial investment was small, but my bet sizes will continue to ramp up as I win more and increase the size of my bankroll. I seem to win approximately 60% of my bets averaged out over the last 3 months, making an average of 50 bets per month.

━━━  ▌ ━━━ FansUniteSports Betting on the Blockchain ━━━  ▌ ━━━
︽︾︽︾︽︾︽      WHITEPAPER     │    ANN    │    BOUNTY      ︽︾︽︾︽︾︽
▌ ━━━  JOIN OUR SLACK NOW  ━━━ ▌
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2016, 08:15:40 AM

my stat is loss on bitcoin, and i think is about 0.003 bitcoin, not much because i am not addicted player which play gambling.

You almost lost 2$ which is nothing here. you should thank got that you stopped playing gambling with loosing very less money.
most of people lose their all wealth on gambling and still can't stop gambling because they got addicted that time. and then they start taking loans from others and trying to scam for play gamble.

I've read lots of stories newses about hard core gamblers who use to bet with their houses and their wives to play gambling and they lost their wife and house too.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 01:04:30 PM

Once you've enter gambling there is always a risk and we need to accept it. We all know that there’s always a high risk in gamble and we should know how to go with the flow. But we also need to have self-discipline so that we cannot lose all our money.
chixka000

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 01:11:31 PM

losing four bitcoin is a big amount , i can't imagine how can you still say that your gambling result is not that bad   Grin you have just put them into safer place which it increases its value just saying tho
csnorthchina

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 01:15:43 PM

In my situation is a Loss (both BTC & real life), and can't really remember the amount in real life but is a bit large  Cry Cry Cry

in BTC, I think is less than 0.5 BTC...
renem

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 01:57:13 PM

My stats are around 0.5Bitcoin (lose) and 0.7 bitcoin in winning because im not that too greedy everytime i play in gambling website i always have a strategy where i play with a small bet then if i know the patern i will bet more bitcoin then if i get win i always change my strategy i don't focus on one strategy Smiley 
bithasher

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 02:00:43 PM

My gambling stats are totally different than yesterday. I was in equivalence till this morning when I just started playing to have some fun with very small bets. I was keep winning which made me to go for big once I started with big all went like nightmare. I am with 0.10 BTC loss because of my own stupidity which I did few hours ago.
shadobitz

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 02:00:50 PM

I am gambling only for fun, and i deposit small amount every month, but in my whole life i think i lost more than 5000$ gambling. I am talking about 20-30$/month.

You have been lost more than $5000 just to play for fun, but if you play to make serious money than how big you can lost with bad habit, I think gambling always hurt and nobody can make guaranteed profit with it.
softis

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 02:02:26 PM

i think im in loss at like 1 btc or so
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 02:11:35 PM

I am gambling only for fun, and i deposit small amount every month, but in my whole life i think i lost more than 5000$ gambling. I am talking about 20-30$/month.

You have been lost more than $5000 just to play for fun, but if you play to make serious money than how big you can lost with bad habit, I think gambling always hurt and nobody can make guaranteed profit with it.
Well, for others that amount of money could be just for fun to them and we cannot blame them for that as they have the capacity to enjoy gambling at the highest level. While we, who are just a simple gambler who just bet small to enjoy and bet big to make money, that is just not our thing at all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: