Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:14:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KanoPool Monitor - hashrates, workers, rewards and notifications for KanPool  (Read 44932 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ZACHM (OP)

Activity: 777
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 05:55:53 AM

Block Found Emails:
Hopefully we should be getting our block found emails again. When I switched to the new version of the site, I had made some changes to the code to start working with UTC timecodes like Kano does with the pool. So when we found a block the Monitor was storing the block in the database with a UTC timestamp, when a new block came in that was less than 5 hours later it would see the old block as newer than the newest block so it didn't think it was a new block, so no email. I think I have that straightened around now, but won't know until we get some more blocks.  Grin

The good news to that is that I think I have everything switched over to UTC now and can start working on the options for people to show things in their timezone.

Found a small bug in the reward view range when converting btc to NOK.
https://i.imgur.com/W7BpUGv.png
0.6 btc = 226 usd = 1961 nok
Seems like it is counting 0.05 btc as 0.5 btc or something like that.

Thanks. Kiss

That should be fixed now, actually anyone not using USD would have had that issue. I was accidentally multiplying by the conversion rate twice. But on my display it was showing correct because it was converting from USD to USD so it was multiplying by 1.  Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PPOC

Activity: 575
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 06:03:57 AM

Any way on the rewards page that the newest is at the top vs. the oldest? If you have a lot of history I always look at the newest data anyway and have to scroll to the bottom of page while entering new blocks on top of page. Maybe a user selectable sort option?

Thanks,

BTC: 1Bo6YsPeHCrVRygHLJg9BwHeaLSQpppcJi
"Lost coins only make everyone else’s coins worth slightly more. Think of it as a donation to everyone."
ZACHM (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 06:06:19 AM

Yes, I am planning on making it a user selectable sort option.
clgrissom3
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1032

Carl, aka Sonny :)

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 01:34:13 PM

You are going to get really, really tired one day soon! Cheesy
xleejohnx

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 03:38:21 PM

I love the website! It's awesome
But still not getting the block found.
Hash rate monitor works perfect

As I see a super coin as the super highway and alt coins as taxis and trucks needed to move transactions. ~philipma1957
ZACHM (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 04:45:06 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2016, 04:58:24 PM by ZACHM

OK, maybe I have it fixed this time. While I was trying to debug the UTC time for blocks I put a echo command it to output some information for me to see. Apparently I was echoing a non-string object and it was breaking the script, but this was only happening when we find a block, so I was not noticing it when I was checking it.

Lets find a block so we can see if it will work now.  Grin

Hi Zach - I see you are making some upgrades to your monitor - looking very nice.

PLEASE - can you add the option to not have "stacked" graph of workers - you need to have a single line plot for each worker so we can compare worker relative performance.

https://ckpoolmonitor.zachmonroe.com/userhashrate_workers.php

Thanks - usukan

After I get all the other issues resolved that I have right now, I'll take a look at that. It should be a very simple thing to do.
usukan
Legendary

Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 02:12:33 AM

OK, maybe I have it fixed this time. While I was trying to debug the UTC time for blocks I put a echo command it to output some information for me to see. Apparently I was echoing a non-string object and it was breaking the script, but this was only happening when we find a block, so I was not noticing it when I was checking it.

Lets find a block so we can see if it will work now.  Grin

Hi Zach - I see you are making some upgrades to your monitor - looking very nice.

PLEASE - can you add the option to not have "stacked" graph of workers - you need to have a single line plot for each worker so we can compare worker relative performance.

Thanks - usukan

After I get all the other issues resolved that I have right now, I'll take a look at that. It should be a very simple thing to do.

Thanks Zach

--

--
ZACHM (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 02:24:34 AM

Thanks - usukan
Thanks Zach

I think you should be all set with that now, eventually I will make the graphs more interactive so every person can view it just the way they want.
cavaliersrus

Activity: 735

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 02:36:28 AM

i plan on trying this sometime soon being i just signed up on kano.is pool

ZACHM (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 02:39:47 AM

It looks a little different now, then what is shown in the OP.
If you have any issues getting it setup, let me know.  Smiley
ZACHM (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 04:44:10 AM

One question would it make more sense on the reward page to flip them?  Show newest block first?

Any way on the rewards page that the newest is at the top vs. the oldest? If you have a lot of history I always look at the newest data anyway and have to scroll to the bottom of page while entering new blocks on top of page. Maybe a user selectable sort option?

Thanks,

I set this up very simply for right now.
Defaults to Newest on top, users can click a link on top of the table and the page will reload in the other order.
PPOC

Activity: 575

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 04:52:19 AM

One question would it make more sense on the reward page to flip them?  Show newest block first?

Thanks,

I set this up very simply for right now.
Defaults to Newest on top, users can click a link on top of the table and the page will reload in the other order.

Excellent - Thank you!

BTC: 1Bo6YsPeHCrVRygHLJg9BwHeaLSQpppcJi
"Lost coins only make everyone else’s coins worth slightly more. Think of it as a donation to everyone."
AriesIV10
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1006

Mine for a Bit

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2016, 05:59:37 AM

The block email is working!

Thanks Zach

BTC Address (Donations):  3LepZAju88ZRuNVD4cS6Xv5hKyKrjvirkB     Website:  www.MintMining.com
Email: Mining@MintMining.com      Power Supplies: https://bit.ly/2TtvdOR
ZACHM (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 06:10:59 AM

Yes, notifications are working again, the contest is over for February (congrats to Kilowatt) so now I can go to bed. Cheesy
aarons6
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 06:11:28 AM

Yes, notifications are working again, the contest is over for February (congrats to Kilowatt) so now I can go to bed. Cheesy
it only took like 30 seconds to get my email too.. as i was watching it.
ZACHM (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 06:16:28 AM

The timing is dependant on when the script runs. Right now it runs every 5 minutes. But it is a large script that puts everyone's hashrates into the database, creates the graph on the main page, and the table on the main page. So it takes about two minutes to process, need to go through it and optimize soon.
usukan
Legendary

Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 06:24:19 AM

Thanks - usukan
Thanks Zach

I think you should be all set with that now, eventually I will make the graphs more interactive so every person can view it just the way they want.

Cool thanks Zach - I see its changed to not stacked - this may look a little confusing at first glance but its easy to pick any non performers.

Cheers usukan

--

--
kano
Legendary

Activity: 4480
Merit: 1800

Linux since 1997 RedHat 4

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 07:04:21 AM

Zach, well ... you timed that well, literally hundreds of invalid requests sent to the pool web site so you got banned.

The good timing was that 2 others tried it at exactly the same time:
one failure repeated injection attack from 201.247.113.241
and another doing the same as your web site failing over and over but a lot fewer requests

PM me when you've fixed it.
My guess however would be that someone put a crap load of invalid accounts on your web site that you now need to remove and block that from happening ...
Let me know if it was the same IP 201.247.113.241

Pool: https://kano.is - low 0.5% fee PPLNS 3 Days - Most reliable Solo with ONLY 0.5% fee   Bitcointalk thread: Forum
Discord support invite at https://kano.is/ Majority developer of the ckpool code - k for kano
The ONLY active original developer of cgminer. Original master git: https://github.com/kanoi/cgminer
zOU

Activity: 728

★ these are stars ★

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 07:11:10 AM

Cool thanks Zach - I see its changed to not stacked - this may look a little confusing at first glance but its easy to pick any non performers.

Cheers usukan

pretty neat !

cavaliersrus

Activity: 735

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 01:55:47 PM

ok i signed up and put my username and api key on the site but its not showing hashing rate is it cause i did not add .worker after ?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: