Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:30:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KanoPool Monitor - hashrates, workers, rewards and notifications for KanPool  (Read 44938 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kano
Legendary

Activity: 4522
Merit: 1844

Linux since 1997 RedHat 4

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 09:21:31 PM

ok i signed up and put my username and api key on the site but its not showing hashing rate is it cause i did not add .worker after ?
I've not heard back from zach still, so no nothing works.

Pool: https://kano.is - low 0.5% fee PPLNS 3 Days - Most reliable Solo with ONLY 0.5% fee   Bitcointalk thread: Forum
Discord support invite at https://kano.is/ Majority developer of the ckpool code - k for kano
The ONLY active original developer of cgminer. Original master git: https://github.com/kanoi/cgminer
cavaliersrus

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 12:01:18 AM

ok thank you kano for your reply and also for the pool as im pointing about 1.4-1.5 TH on it

ZACHM (OP)

Activity: 777
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 12:41:52 AM

Sorry everyone. I was not able to do anything on this today because I had a sick kid this morning then I got to my office and things were extremely busy all day.

I will be checking into all of this now. I will post back shortly...
kano
Legendary

Activity: 4522
Merit: 1844

Linux since 1997 RedHat 4

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 04:19:18 AM

Sorry everyone. I was not able to do anything on this today because I had a sick kid this morning then I got to my office and things were extremely busy all day.

I will be checking into all of this now. I will post back shortly...

Ban removed.
Looks like there wasn't hundreds - I've run a cross check of each error with each IP
Only 3 times - just happened to coincide with the other 2 and I counted them wrong Sad
(in the hundreds of errors only 3 were from here)

Pool: https://kano.is - low 0.5% fee PPLNS 3 Days - Most reliable Solo with ONLY 0.5% fee   Bitcointalk thread: Forum
Discord support invite at https://kano.is/ Majority developer of the ckpool code - k for kano
The ONLY active original developer of cgminer. Original master git: https://github.com/kanoi/cgminer
ZACHM (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 04:24:17 AM

Wow, I feel better now. I have been combing through things trying to figure out what went wrong.

I am going to put rewriting the processing script at the top of my todo list.
I noticed a lot of things within it that can be greatly improved upon.

Thanks Kano.
cavaliersrus

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 04:58:13 AM

ok i guess this is not for kano.is pool ?

ZACHM (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 05:04:16 AM

Yes it is.
remove the .worker from your username.
cavaliersrus

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 05:06:06 AM

there it goes how often does this refresh on the server and communicates to kanos server api ?

ZACHM (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 05:08:43 AM

Every 5 minutes.

You just happened to signup when there were issues going on.
They are for the most part resolved now.
cavaliersrus

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 05:23:01 AM

oh cool thanks for making this man once i get more btc ill send u a lil donation it wont be much but it will be a lil somethin

PPOC

Activity: 575

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 09:13:45 PM

Nothing major, but if your doing any work on the rewards page and specifically the reports you can run. Just thinking that if you run a report for say Jan, get the totals at the bottom if would be cool to see the reports range totals compared to PPS earning. So you can quickly see if the period you selected is above or below PPS. Since you already show PPS on the days totals, if might be pretty easy to display the PPS earning for a report range and compare to your actual earning.

Thanks,

Total BTC = 11.87990851
Average Hashrate = 70.359 TH/s
Average BTC/Day/THs = 0.00544669
PPS for period = .00512345
Over/Under = .00032324

Total BTC = 11.87990851
Average Hashrate = 70.359 TH/s
Average BTC/Day/THs = 0.00544669
PPS for period = .00502345
Over/Under = .00042324

BTC: 1Bo6YsPeHCrVRygHLJg9BwHeaLSQpppcJi
"Lost coins only make everyone else’s coins worth slightly more. Think of it as a donation to everyone."
kipper01

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

1KippERXwH1PdBxKNt1ksgqh89WBv6CtWQ

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 10:30:25 PM

Zachm,
How much do I need to donate to get the non-ads version of your site?  Smiley

ZACHM (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 02:56:02 AM

Nothing major, but if your doing any work on the rewards page and specifically the reports you can run. Just thinking that if you run a report for say Jan, get the totals at the bottom if would be cool to see the reports range totals compared to PPS earning. So you can quickly see if the period you selected is above or below PPS. Since you already show PPS on the days totals, if might be pretty easy to display the PPS earning for a report range and compare to your actual earning.

Thanks,

Yes, I was planing on doing that. I was looking at it the other night, but got distracted with other things.

Zachm,

Currently there is no "non-ads" version of the site. I will look into that and maybe just make it donation based. Meaning if you have sent any donation I will remove the ads for you, any amount, people could even do a little mining to my account if they wanted. I just threw the ads on there to help cover my hosting/server cost. I think my hosting/server cost with the HTTPS is around $10 a month. I think the ads are only making around $5-$6 a month.
PPOC

Activity: 575

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 03:01:59 AM

Thanks,

Yes, I was planing on doing that. I was looking at it the other night, but got distracted with other things.

Zachm,

Currently there is no "non-ads" version of the site. I will look into that and maybe just make it donation based. Meaning if you have sent any donation I will remove the ads for you, any amount, people could even do a little mining to my account if they wanted. I just threw the ads on there to help cover my hosting/server cost. I think my hosting/server cost with the HTTPS is around $10 a month. I think the ads are only making around $5-$6 a month.

I donated already and will certainly send another .1 for the add free version. If you get enough donation says $100 or more per month, can you upgrade the hosting to make the site more responsive? Maybe a $50 package? Heck, give me the requirements and I'll give you a EC2 medium instance.

BTC: 1Bo6YsPeHCrVRygHLJg9BwHeaLSQpppcJi
"Lost coins only make everyone else’s coins worth slightly more. Think of it as a donation to everyone."
valkir
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 03:07:55 AM

Is there a way to recover our password ?  Tongue

██     Please support sidehack with his new miner project Send to :

1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
ZACHM (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 03:38:08 AM
Last edit: February 03, 2016, 04:51:56 AM by ZACHM

I donated already and will certainly send another .1 for the add free version. If you get enough donation says $100 or more per month, can you upgrade the hosting to make the site more responsive? Maybe a $50 package? Heck, give me the requirements and I'll give you a EC2 medium instance.

PM me your username.

Is there a way to recover our password ?  Tongue

PM me your username and email. I am working on something for that and you can be my guinea pig if you want?

Edit: That option is there now, go to the main page click on login then at the bottom choose Forgot password? Get a New One
ZACHM (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 05:34:00 AM

I have added the functionality to remove the ads from the site.

If you don't care that the ads are there, then you can stop reading now and go tell your miners to find some blocks.  Cheesy

If you want the ads removed just send me a donation, any amount, whatever you want. You can even mine to my account if you would like (zachmonroe) just give it a worker name with your username so I know who to give the credit to.
After you have sent a donation, just let me know and I'll remove your ads.
This is obviously manual so it might take a little while for me to get to it (I do sleep occasionally  Wink )

Those of you that have already sent me a donation, log into the site and see if the ads are still there, If they are let me know.
I tried to go through and figure out who sent me a donation, but some of you I can't tell what your username on my site is.
I think that there might be only 1 person that I missed.

This is completely optional, I had not even thought of it until kipper01 asked about it. Then I thought why not, so here we are.  Smiley
kipper01

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

1KippERXwH1PdBxKNt1ksgqh89WBv6CtWQ

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 12:47:02 PM

If you don't care that the ads are there, then you can stop reading now and go tell your miners to find some blocks.  Cheesy

If you want the ads removed just send me a donation, any amount, whatever you want. You can even mine to my account if you would like (zachmonroe) just give it a worker name with your username so I know who to give the credit to.
After you have sent a donation, just let me know and I'll remove your ads.
This is obviously manual so it might take a little while for me to get to it (I do sleep occasionally  Wink )

Those of you that have already sent me a donation, log into the site and see if the ads are still there, If they are let me know.
I tried to go through and figure out who sent me a donation, but some of you I can't tell what your username on my site is.
I think that there might be only 1 person that I missed.

This is completely optional, I had not even thought of it until kipper01 asked about it. Then I thought why not, so here we are.  Smiley

Thanks ZachM ...When I get home from work tonight I will donate some additional funds to help you out.

zOU

Activity: 728

★ these are stars ★

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 01:02:38 PM

I had adblock disabled on your site Smiley

maxsettings

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 04:30:53 PM

I had adblock disabled on your site Smiley

Same here, unintentionally. I have Ghostery installed and forget that sites are blocked by default. Sorry about that, I whitelisted it a few days back once I realized and am now getting ads. Once I make any sort of profit from mining I'm planning on sending some little donation your way - until then hopefully you'll get something from the ads! I do tend to visit multiple times a day...

Thanks for this great tool, it's incredibly useful!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: