Bitcoin Forum
September 06, 2024, 02:21:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My-hash.com scam or legit?  (Read 1988 times)
pivix (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 04:20:31 AM
Last edit: January 18, 2016, 04:33:29 AM by pivix

Hello, this is my first topic on Bitcointalk Smiley
I wanted to ask if this is a possible scam since i can't find any information about it.. nowhere on the web :/
So what do you think?

adicted

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 10:15:13 AM

Yet another russian ponzi disguised as a cloud mining site. I never tried the site but I can say that site was a scam in the making. I suggest you stay away from that and safe your coins.
XERES

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 03:47:16 PM

Yet another russian ponzi disguised as a cloud mining site. I never tried the site but I can say that site was a scam in the making. I suggest you stay away from that and safe your coins.
Frankly just the name and website Design Scream Ponzi. They seem to have high returns which are too good to be true, thats always a no brainer.

pivix (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 03:58:55 PM

Thanks for the replys guys,
I will stay away Smiley
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1314

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 06:35:17 PM

I have never joined in any cloud-mining site because I have heard cabout cloud mining that went to scam after few years,months,weeks even days and as I know cloud-mining is not profitable at all. So I would prefer to stay away,
adicted

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 06:50:27 PM

I will stay away Smiley

You are welcome Smiley Good thing you are asking first before trying out a program and you should keep that habit. Feel free to ask again if you are hesitant about a certain site. As much as possible , better stay away from all cloud mining sites. Good luck on your journey Cheesy
alwinlinzee

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 08:06:06 PM

I will stay away Smiley
It will be better for you to stay away because most of this cloud mining websites are either ponzi, scam or not profitable, you will either waste your time or loose your money.

fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1048

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2016, 05:02:57 AM

The only cloud mining sites that are worthy of your investment are hashnet and genesis mining they are very transparent and profitable too thousands of members can testify that they are getting paid daily my hash will eventually fold up I read that they offer huge rewards for referring and had a lot of give aways
rezilient

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 05:07:15 AM

100% scam. You'd.better want to go bit-x or hashnest, its way more legit.

You don't pay enough.
bitbaby

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2016, 05:29:03 AM

Its good thing you did research before depositing any money to it, normally people deposit first and come to inquire later and by that time it is too late. I suggest you reading this topic:

Cloudmining 101 (ponzi risk assessment)

And pay attention to the part about "Criteria to help you spot a cloud mining scam/ponzi." A lot of sites look like they're a cloud mining site but they're just ponzis.

robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1214

Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2016, 07:28:44 AM

Its good thing you did research before depositing any money to it, normally people deposit first and come to inquire later and by that time it is too late. I suggest you reading this topic:

Cloudmining 101 (ponzi risk assessment)

And pay attention to the part about "Criteria to help you spot a cloud mining scam/ponzi." A lot of sites look like they're a cloud mining site but they're just ponzis.
This  is probably the best topic about cloud mining that i have stumble they are comprehensive and complete every one who has interest on cloud mining should first take a look on this topic and pay attention to all the details so you will not get deceive by these cloud mining sites that actually are ponzi scheme

..cryptomus..   

lllllllllllllllllll CRYPTO
PAYMENT GATEWAY
▄█▀▀██▄░░░▄█████▄░░░▄▀████▄
██░▀▄██░░░██▄░▄██░░░██▄▀▀▀█
██░▀▄██░░░███▄███░░░███░░▄█
▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▄██░░░██▀░▀██░░░██▀▀▀▀█
██▀▄███░░░██░░░██░░░█▄███░█
▀█▄▄▄█▀░░░▀██▄██▀░░░▀█▄▄▄█▀

▄█████▄░░░▄█▀▀██▄░░░▄█████▄
█▀░█░▀█░░░█░▀░▀▀█░░░██▄░▄██
█▄█▄█▄█░░░███░▀▄█░░░███▄███
▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀
ACCEPT
CRYPTO
PAYMENTS
..GET STARTED..
pivix (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 05:04:29 PM

100% scam. You'd.better want to go bit-x or hashnest, its way more legit.

They ran away already^^
The site isn't working since this morning 5am berlin time and people are crying in the chat on chatango about getting scammed.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 3094

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2016, 05:50:13 PM

There is no legit cloudmining or investing site. I dont recommend any cloud mining and investing site because you will be scam in few days.
Its better to claiming in faucet than investing it to any cloudmining or investment site that you can only get nothing.
Im always scam before from many cloud mining site and investing site so i will suggest to you if you want to get more bitcoins its better to buy a high rank account and join in any signature campaign or you buy cheap goods and sell it for high amount..

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: