Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:06:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make 17 BTC out of 7 BTC ?  (Read 55608 times)
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 05:59:17 PM

If you want the short time it was gambling, but I really do not recommend it. other way is trading.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DeathProxyX

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Earn by Forex. Try our services

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 06:02:45 PM

If you want the short time it was gambling, but I really do not recommend it. other way is trading.

Well, Today is someone followed my tips made about 50 pips on euro/dollar  Cool. But if someone went long on crude (since 26.5) has made over 300% in one day (I assume leverage 20x , like 1Broker)

◄INVEST IN FOREX  AND EARN 10% DAILY● AVAILABLE A  FULL RANGE OF SERVICE FOR YOUR GAIN ►
Account Manager with loss refund policy, Forex Analisys, Trainig, Tips
Follow link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1334480.0 
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 06:09:31 PM

Yes, make this is possible. It's not easy as someone says, but earn 25% daily on forex is really simply.
Follow my link or my signature: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1334480.0

To be able to make enough profit monthly with forex, stocks, etc.. you need around 50k-60k dollars as the initial investment, if you are using something like 1k it's not going to work. If you are good, yeah eventually you will be able to achieve 50k in total profits but how long is that going to take?

1K $ or 2.5BTC could give you not less than 0.5 BTC per day with risk near zero. Only Daytrading and Scalping .

Total bullshit, you think people here are stupid? 0.5 btc profit a day with 2.5 btc investment? Are you tripping bro? If you can make 0.5 btc with 2.5 you wouldn't need to sell your shit to anyone, you would be a fucking billionaire by now so please, get the fuck out.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
DeathProxyX

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 06:23:03 PM

Yes, make this is possible. It's not easy as someone says, but earn 25% daily on forex is really simply.
Follow my link or my signature: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1334480.0

To be able to make enough profit monthly with forex, stocks, etc.. you need around 50k-60k dollars as the initial investment, if you are using something like 1k it's not going to work. If you are good, yeah eventually you will be able to achieve 50k in total profits but how long is that going to take?

1K $ or 2.5BTC could give you not less than 0.5 BTC per day with risk near zero. Only Daytrading and Scalping .

Total bullshit, you think people here are stupid? 0.5 btc profit a day with 2.5 btc investment? Are you tripping bro? If you can make 0.5 btc with 2.5 you wouldn't need to sell your shit to anyone, you would be a fucking billionaire by now so please, get the fuck out.

So you think is bullshit? You are wrong Bro'. On forex you could make a lot of money or loss all you have. 0.5 BTC on 2.5 BTC is a low risk investment (in forex term). Follow my signature and see my tips. Then, i sell my service as account manager first and taking fee (not less than 30%) on profit made. More BTC i manage, and more profit i have. But if you don't trust me, start follow my tread and see what happens. And note that not all trade are winning, sometimes I lose, but stop loss help me  Cool

◄INVEST IN FOREX  AND EARN 10% DAILY● AVAILABLE A  FULL RANGE OF SERVICE FOR YOUR GAIN ►
cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1250

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 06:32:52 PM

Day trading requires a lot of luck tho. You are just counting on the market continuing acting as it has been for a while. You are just hoping that the little up and downs which are nothing but market noise, hit your buy and sell orders.

Sure, if you put a sell order right now at around 395, chances are it will correct again at around 385, you can scalpel those 10 dollars in gains, working with a 0.5 bet, that's just a very conservative one and you would need to do it a lot of times throught the day, if you want more gains you need a bigger margin = more risk = chances to have your 0.5 BTC out of the game.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 07:07:06 PM

The best way to get 17btc from 7btc in short term is to do trading. This requires vast experience or you need to learn clearly about spams, fake traders,....etc. Else also as friend said gambling is good to earn even more than 17btc but the risk is in your hands.
DeathProxyX

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 07:08:59 PM

Day trading requires a lot of luck tho. You are just counting on the market continuing acting as it has been for a while. You are just hoping that the little up and downs which are nothing but market noise, hit your buy and sell orders.

Sure, if you put a sell order right now at around 395, chances are it will correct again at around 385, you can scalpel those 10 dollars in gains, working with a 0.5 bet, that's just a very conservative one and you would need to do it a lot of times throught the day, if you want more gains you need a bigger margin = more risk = chances to have your 0.5 BTC out of the game.

I don't trade on BTC\$ . Spread is high and leverage is low

DeathProxyX

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 07:11:04 PM

The best way to get 17btc from 7btc in short term is to do trading. This requires vast experience or you need to learn clearly about spams, fake traders,....etc. Else also as friend said gambling is good to earn even more than 17btc but the risk is in your hands.

And risk of loss unalienable  Roll Eyes

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 07:25:15 PM

And risk of loss unalienable  Roll Eyes

Yeah man the plan you made to get 17btc may get collapsed on gambling, and someone might get those 17btc in their wallet after gambling.
Arcteryx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 07:52:27 PM

Put it into a high yielding saving account like magr and wait for a very long time. I haven't done the calculations but at 2.4% (which I think is annually) on an investment that would a decade. By then we might have another cryptocurrency that is better than bitcoin god forbid  Lips sealed

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
stromma44

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 09:10:50 PM

Put it into a high yielding saving account like magr and wait for a very long time. I haven't done the calculations but at 2.4% (which I think is annually) on an investment that would a decade. By then we might have another cryptocurrency that is better than bitcoin god forbid  Lips sealed

Your investment plan is good, but as said no cryptcurrency would take the position of bitcoin. It has got good value from the users for what they earn through it. Bitcoin versions of currency might come as better than previous versions but no other currency would come as bitcoin
Arcteryx

Activity: 728

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 09:55:25 PM

Your investment plan is good, but as said no cryptcurrency would take the position of bitcoin. It has got good value from the users for what they earn through it. Bitcoin versions of currency might come as better than previous versions but no other currency would come as bitcoin
Only if they use the technology behind bitcoin can they overcome it as a viable currency.
The alt coins all tried to become the next one, litecoin was following in it's footsteps all this time but never became as popular as it has. But you are right it is the fore father and nobody can surpass that step of achievement.

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
sakira

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 04:43:30 AM

I think gambling and trading the same as having a high risk. because the altcoins price is quite difficult to predict and yeah sometimes they can be a scam coin.
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 05:16:53 AM

Well, Today is someone followed my tips made about 50 pips on euro/dollar  Cool. But if someone went long on crude (since 26.5) has made over 300% in one day (I assume leverage 20x , like 1Broker)

I do not play forex trading, I prefer to play altcoins or bitcoin trading, because it is easier and not too difficult in my opinion.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
umaOuma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 12:27:45 PM

I do not play forex trading, I prefer to play altcoins or bitcoin trading, because it is easier and not too difficult in my opinion.

Yeah, bitcoin trading is the best when it comes to make quick money, as people who are aware about bitcoin trading will not trade with forex or gold anymore as they know that they cannot that amount of profit in gold or forex, so they would surely switch to bitcoin trading and that is the best way to multiply your bitcoins.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 01:29:40 PM

So you think is bullshit? You are wrong Bro'. On forex you could make a lot of money or loss all you have. 0.5 BTC on 2.5 BTC is a low risk investment (in forex term). Follow my signature and see my tips. Then, i sell my service as account manager first and taking fee (not less than 30%) on profit made. More BTC i manage, and more profit i have. But if you don't trust me, start follow my tread and see what happens. And note that not all trade are winning, sometimes I lose, but stop loss help me  Cool

Bullshit, 0.5 from 2.5 is not a low risk investment otherwise as I said you would be a billionaire by now. Here is an example. Lets say you start with 2.5 and you make 0.5 profit everyday for a month, thats 15 bitcoins in a month, with 15 bitcoins you can make by your logic around 6 bitcoins per day so you can just do this for a year and eventually become a billionaire.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
nerFohanzo

Activity: 631

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 01:34:15 PM

Yeah, bitcoin trading is the best when it comes to make quick money, as people who are aware about bitcoin trading will not trade with forex or gold anymore as they know that they cannot that amount of profit in gold or forex, so they would surely switch to bitcoin trading and that is the best way to multiply your bitcoins.

That's correct, but making 17 out of 7 from trading would be a time consuming, as you cannot make it in a single day, but trading can allow to earn good profits, I would rather prefer to go for gambling and make it as soon as possible, as I can't keep on watch on the market every now and then, So it is better I gamble on a sport that can multiply my bitcoins in a single day.
Boelens

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 01:36:17 PM

You can always bet on like 30% odds on a dice site and hope for the best, that's the easiest way. A lot of people above are talking about day trading, but I'd advice very much against that. It's risky, and you can lose a lot very quickly.
applesurfer

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 01:41:16 PM

I'll be very interesting to know how to invest BTC in a safe manner
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 01:46:08 PM

seems to be quite difficult. the ratio is almost 100%. If you want to safely do so by investing in trading. but if you want to get the money for 17BTC quickly try to gambling.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: