Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:07:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make 17 BTC out of 7 BTC ?  (Read 55615 times)
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 02:54:01 PM

Does someone has any suggestions how to make 17 BTC with 7 BTC starting capital in short period of time?

You can't be serious, right? You know if some new the answer to your question he/she would become very rich in short period of time. And of course they wouldn't tell anybody what's their secret, maybe only to their children.

I think people have given a lot of ways for it. just stayed OP chose quickly but risky or way long time and patiently.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Pitchblackroom

Activity: 313
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 03:21:32 PM

Does someone has any suggestions how to make 17 BTC with 7 BTC starting capital in short period of time?

You can't be serious, right? You know if some new the answer to your question he/she would become very rich in short period of time. And of course they wouldn't tell anybody what's their secret, maybe only to their children.

It's simple, its a 50% chance for a 2:1 odd gambling Tongue
Buuuuuut you could lose all of your money

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
matete

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

=> Buying Bitcoins Everyday !

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 08:24:46 AM

With 12 pages of suggestions, I think the person who posted this thread now has a wealth of ideas on how he can turn 7 btc into 17 btc.
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 09:36:18 AM

With 12 pages of suggestions, I think the person who posted this thread now has a wealth of ideas on how he can turn 7 btc into 17 btc.

What i think is OP is not reading the posts anymore, he just posted the topic maybe read 2 or 3 pages and after that just people are posting their opinions and pages are increasing but nothing goes to OP as he isn't taking part in the discussion at all.
jokerrj

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 11:39:44 AM

What i think is OP is not reading the posts anymore, he just posted the topic maybe read 2 or 3 pages and after that just people are posting their opinions and pages are increasing but nothing goes to OP as he isn't taking part in the discussion at all.

Yeah, I think he got his answer and that is the reason he is not responding, but anyways everyone has said almost all the ways that how to make 17 btc out of 7 btc.

Looking for a long term signature campaign. Pm me
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 08:39:37 AM

some suggestion not only give benefit for OP,but people who read this post will also get some information how to make 7 bitcoin to 17 bitcoin,even i'm sure people on this thread not give easy answer to increase that bitcoins amount,i thik the only way to make that happen is with trading and invest on cloud mining or startup.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
angryrob

Activity: 287

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 12:28:59 PM

The best thing would be to hold your bitcoins at a moment, as the halving is coming and if the value skyrocket the you can make descent profit out of it.
opmac

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 01:46:30 PM

I trade alt coin to gain btc. I use 5 to 7 pairs to trade from. But more a hobby than anything. Not going to get rich from it.

Aamir1

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 06:53:50 PM

I trade alt coin to gain btc. I use 5 to 7 pairs to trade from. But more a hobby than anything. Not going to get rich from it.

I really don't understand the concept of trading altcoin for gaining btc, will you please clear it to me with details? Send it in my PM if you have a little free time. Smiley
jokerrj

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 08:41:53 PM

I would simply try my luck on gambling, as I think that is the best way to earn some quick bitcoins, I know gambling is risky, but If I am holding 7 btc in my wallet, I would take a chance for sure.

Looking for a long term signature campaign. Pm me
Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 08:44:09 PM

I would simply try my luck on gambling, as I think that is the best way to earn some quick bitcoins, I know gambling is risky, but If I am holding 7 btc in my wallet, I would take a chance for sure.

Seriously? Gambling is a last resort for me. If I can do without gambling, that would be great. I would rather do altcoin or forex trading with this money, or loan it out on poloniex with no risk. Although the returns are pretty low compared to what you can get from gambling, at least you have a lesser chance of bustin' it all. Undecided
kartaggen

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 10:07:39 PM

Seriously? Gambling is a last resort for me. If I can do without gambling, that would be great. I would rather do altcoin or forex trading with this money, or loan it out on poloniex with no risk. Although the returns are pretty low compared to what you can get from gambling, at least you have a lesser chance of bustin' it all. Undecided

Yeah gambling is the worst thing to go for, as you would loose everything, if you have good knowledge of trading then you can go for it, or simply hold for next few months that would be safe and most profitable.
jpdorn

Activity: 429
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 10:20:37 PM

I think gambling, if you know the right time to start and stop, and have a previsouly and good, strategy(martingale is my one), then you have a real chance to get a definied amount of bitcoins.For myself experience, i can tell you that i have won a lot of satoshis from scratch(faucets), since i have a pre-definied amount to won, or sometimes, to lose.And my profit may be little but it will be always positive.
opmac

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 11:08:47 PM

I really don't understand the concept of trading altcoin for gaining btc, will you please clear it to me with details? Send it in my PM if you have a little free time. Smiley

Buy low, sell higher

No magic to it. Just need to do a little research and know the tendency of the coins you are trading. I also don't trade super high value coins.
Treat it as though they are penny stocks. Just how I see it. Others will do it differently.

Scream

Activity: 476

U will never know the true answer, before you try

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 01:12:09 AM

Im prefered you to start learning about trading altcoin, at this moment bitcoin price stable, and im sure very hard to get profit 10%/day, with altcoin you can growing your bitcoin faster, but the risk higher than bitcoin-fiat trader..
kacak41

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 08:54:30 AM

Buy low, sell higher

No magic to it. Just need to do a little research and know the tendency of the coins you are trading. I also don't trade super high value coins.
Treat it as though they are penny stocks. Just how I see it. Others will do it differently.

What you are saying is not possible in real world, we don't know what is extreme low or extreme high, price keeps on moving up and down, today you buy at certain price and the next day you experience more lower price.
Aamir1

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 11:12:14 AM

Buy low, sell higher

What you are saying is not possible in real world, we don't know what is extreme low or extreme high, price keeps on moving up and down, today you buy at certain price and the next day you experience more lower price.

That is the reason why i'm always afraid of trading alts, what if i buy them for 5 cents today and tomorrow the price goes down to 2 cents? This is a big risk and i don't like taking big risks with my coins.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 12:00:22 PM

Trading is the key factor to get 17$ out of 7$. This can be highly risky as well can make a good profit with simple process. But to make trade one need to be highly potential in bitcoin.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Imran.shamsi

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 07:23:21 PM

First you purchase 7 BTC on Low price. When Price increase then you will sell your BTC and wait  for Price down when price down purchase More BTC then you will make 17BTC out of 7 BTC.
Aamir1

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 07:48:45 PM

First you purchase 7 BTC on Low price. When Price increase then you will sell your BTC and wait  for Price down when price down purchase More BTC then you will make 17BTC out of 7 BTC.

You could simply say he could do it by trading, you didn't even need to do that as many people have already said that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: