Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 11:45:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make 17 BTC out of 7 BTC ?  (Read 55617 times)
pocarime32

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 04:59:37 PM

I think it's possible if you will start gambling or smth like this . It will very fast if you are lucky one but better to start from smth reliable and safe, maybe trading.

Try something reliable and secure is the best option. Gambling won't help all time. I too have wasted lot my earning in gambling. But I keep on continuing as it has made me get addicted to it.

Yeah you are right, but what method to make 17bitcoins from 7 bitcoins without gambling ? I think it's hard though, even you do trading, i think trading also include gambling ?
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 06:03:03 PM

Does someone has any suggestions how to make 17 BTC with 7 BTC starting capital in short period of time?

You can do it playing dice but don't go using the whole 7btc for gods sake, use 1 btc then make profit even 15% then leave and go again the next day. ALWAYS WITHDRAW !!
GODLIKE

Activity: 546

LOL what you looking at?

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 06:04:43 PM

I think it's possible if you will start gambling or smth like this . It will very fast if you are lucky one but better to start from smth reliable and safe, maybe trading.

Try something reliable and secure is the best option. Gambling won't help all time. I too have wasted lot my earning in gambling. But I keep on continuing as it has made me get addicted to it.

Yeah you are right, but what method to make 17bitcoins from 7 bitcoins without gambling ? I think it's hard though, even you do trading, i think trading also include gambling ?

If you haven't got a statistical mind, trading in altcoins and Bitcoin is essentially gambling.
I am trading in this environment, and I "win" on something like 80% of my actions.
But many times I wonder what the hell people think when they are selling or buying at the wrong moment... clearly, I can see something that they can't see.

BITCOIN FOREVER news aggregator: only the most important news on the cryptoworld!
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 06:44:26 PM

Does someone has any suggestions how to make 17 BTC with 7 BTC starting capital in short period of time?

You can do it playing dice but don't go using the whole 7btc for gods sake, use 1 btc then make profit even 15% then leave and go again the next day. ALWAYS WITHDRAW !!

Dice will not let him earn %15 percent of 1 btc everyday which is 0.15btc, if it was that much easy then there were many bitcoins in everyone's wallets everyday, people lose even with 98% of winning chances and that is the reason why gambling is called risky.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 11:37:26 AM

Signature campaign is the only earning which is reliable and secure. But to be part in signature campaign the ranking is required. Newbies can't get enrolled.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
rio3233

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 12:32:35 PM

For long-term or short-term ? If long-term you can invest or learn trading and target your profit at least 10-20% per day. For short-term i think gambling is the only way.
Aamir1

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 05:51:28 PM

For long-term or short-term ? If long-term you can invest or learn trading and target your profit at least 10-20% per day. For short-term i think gambling is the only way.

Trading can be good if someone has enough experience about it and have already been doing it from a time till now, but gambling is not recommended as it is really not a way to multiply your bitcoins, it is too risky and no one always win in gambling, if someone goes for multiplying their money in gambling then there is more chances of ending up losing everything.
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 06:12:09 PM

I do not recommend gambling is only way for the short term. better trading for short-term way, you can play a fast trade.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
quentincole32

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 03:41:55 AM

Trading can be good if someone has enough experience about it and have already been doing it from a time till now, but gambling is not recommended as it is really not a way to multiply your bitcoins, it is too risky and no one always win in gambling, if someone goes for multiplying their money in gambling then there is more chances of ending up losing everything.
Trading proven work to grow your money / bitcoin. That's make there a lot of pro trader still survive and earn good profit. I would highly recommend to do trade if you know what are you doing .
Simply way by gamble your bitcoin is a bad decision. You prefer save it and pull out your interest to make 17 btc from 7 btc.

▃▃▌▌AMBROSUS▐▐▃▃▃ - TRUSTED QUALITY OF FOOD & MEDICINE
ICO date 13 September
betohell

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 04:43:56 AM

I think to get a big advantage in trading you have to take a high amount of capital. but do not forget to the risk
the larger the amount capital the number defeat will be even greater

RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 04:06:22 PM

make 17BTC with 7BTC is cannot make it on short time,even if you trading bitcoin-altcoin,its will need witthin a week,and if you playing gambling in some dice,its the fastest way to make it,but you also have chance to lost it all Grin
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 3037

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2016, 05:39:30 PM

make 17BTC with 7BTC is cannot make it on short time,even if you trading bitcoin-altcoin,its will need witthin a week,and if you playing gambling in some dice,its the fastest way to make it,but you also have chance to lost it all Grin
I think only start a gambling business can make 17 btc with 7 btc fast.. if you make a unique and responsive gambling website you can get more gamblers to play in your site but its risky you may lose 7 btc but if you are success you can make more in 17 btc..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Aamir1

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 05:54:51 PM

I think only start a gambling business can make 17 btc with 7 btc fast.. if you make a unique and responsive gambling website you can get more gamblers to play in your site but its risky you may lose 7 btc but if you are success you can make more in 17 btc..

For starting a gambling business just 7 bitcoins will not be enough at all, if gambling business earns you a lot then it also needs a lot of investment at start, if it was so easy to make a gambling business and earn profit then every second person would have been doing that.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 06:40:41 PM

Signature campaign is the only earning which is reliable and secure. But to be part in signature campaign the ranking is required. Newbies can't get enrolled.
OP asking how to made 17 btc from his capital money 7 btc not how to joined signature campaign and even if you have highest rank on these forum i'm very doubt you can earn 10 btc only from signature campaign because with the current campaign it's very difficult to earn very much bitcoin
busybee7

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 08:46:08 PM

the easiest way is definitely to gamble it all and either win or lose everything though it is really risky to be honest

also you should try trading it and you will most probably earn some coins with it though it will be really slow
Aamir1

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 04:40:12 PM

the easiest way is definitely to gamble it all and either win or lose everything though it is really risky to be honest

also you should try trading it and you will most probably earn some coins with it though it will be really slow

Gambling is not at all a good suggestion for turning 7 to 17 but it is good for making it from 7 to 2 or 7 to 0 though.
And trading will not earn you profits but will cause a big loss to you if you have no experience about it, and if you have some experience about trading then it can give you great profit and that profit is not slow at all.
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 06:11:01 PM

Gambling is not at all a good suggestion for turning 7 to 17 but it is good for making it from 7 to 2 or 7 to 0 though.
And trading will not earn you profits but will cause a big loss to you if you have no experience about it, and if you have some experience about trading then it can give you great profit and that profit is not slow at all.

Honestly speaking if I would be holding 7 btc at a moment then I would keep it safe for future without experimenting with it, and will sell at the time of halving to earn good profits.
lolxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2016, 06:14:17 PM

Looks like you need 17 btc badly . I suggest not to gamble never try to gamble you will lose because 17 btc is about 2.4x of 7 btc . Well you can try your luck on luckyb on blue however dont bet so. You can invest your money in forex trading its an easy profit there.
Ardenyham
Legendary

Activity: 980

Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 06:54:18 PM

You can't do that easily and without risk to invested money, If you try gambling then it's a negative profit game overall also trading BTC for USD is too unpredictable and can lead to losses to invested money as much as money but I still see it better than randomly gambling.
Olaf

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 06:57:19 PM

Even with some experience its still a loss cause.

Why even bother playing the "predicting game" when eventually 1 or 2 big trades will wipe you out. lol.

I know plenty of day trader friends in the traditional market that are screwed over.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: