Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:49:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make 17 BTC out of 7 BTC ?  (Read 55615 times)
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 06:29:11 AM

Trading is the best way to grow your bitcoin and don't believe to the scam investments that are indicating 150% return and other returns as well.
Because it is hard to make 17 btc out of 7 bitcoin and I can just think about trading is the only way to grow your bitcoin with that way.

Yeah, no one will give you 150% back after some time if you give them your 17btc because it is not a small amount, they will just run away with your money and you will just sit having your hands on head, better to be the owner of your investment yourself and for that trading is the only option where you will manage your investment yourself.
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 06:52:44 AM

Does someone has any suggestions how to make 17 BTC with 7 BTC starting capital in short period of time?

I think there is not any "perfect" law to make this "insane" return Smiley
the only way is try to gamble, but in a short period of time it's pretty sure you can only lose all!

Gambling is the fastest way to loose money, so its better not to invest in gambling, comparatively trading is safer if you are able to handle it smartly.

Yes I agree with you gambling is the fastest way if you want to lose your money easily. Not even for one hour you are going to lose that immediately with dicing. And it is true that trading is much more safer than other investments.
Trade it, that is the best way to multiply your coins in quick time, and to make it even quicker you should invest in altcoin trading.

Trading is the best way to grow your bitcoin and don't believe to the scam investments that are indicating 150% return and other returns as well.
Because it is hard to make 17 btc out of 7 bitcoin and I can just think about trading is the only way to grow your bitcoin with that way.

Most of the recommendation here is to trade and also me i suggest is trading method do not invest in some investment site and also do not invest in gambling it is not profitable.
stromma44

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 06:55:11 AM

Does someone has any suggestions how to make 17 BTC with 7 BTC starting capital in short period of time?

I think there is not any "perfect" law to make this "insane" return Smiley
the only way is try to gamble, but in a short period of time it's pretty sure you can only lose all!

Gambling is the fastest way to loose money, so its better not to invest in gambling, comparatively trading is safer if you are able to handle it smartly.

Yes I agree with you gambling is the fastest way if you want to lose your money easily. Not even for one hour you are going to lose that immediately with dicing. And it is true that trading is much more safer than other investments.
Trade it, that is the best way to multiply your coins in quick time, and to make it even quicker you should invest in altcoin trading.

Most of the recommendation here is to trade and also me i suggest is trading method do not invest in some investment site and also do not invest in gambling it is not profitable.

Yeah most of the investment sites are ponzi and will cheat you in long run, but there is always an opportunity to make profits with trading if you handle it wisely.
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 10:06:28 AM

It is not a suitable thing to say short time period of earning. Only Gambling is a short time period where you can earn 17 BTC from 7 BTC, but 99% chances to loss and only 1% chance to win, so think about it it is not good for everyone. But you should being a professional business man, so it is not good to say short time period investment. Personally i feel long term investment is more profitable thing.   
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1138

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 11:25:21 AM

It is not a suitable thing to say short time period of earning. Only Gambling is a short time period where you can earn 17 BTC from 7 BTC, but 99% chances to loss and only 1% chance to win, so think about it it is not good for everyone. But you should being a professional business man, so it is not good to say short time period investment. Personally i feel long term investment is more profitable thing.   

Gambling would be the fast way to achieve that amount in a short period of time but  it has  the higher risk of losing it rather than doubling it since gambling only depends on luck you have. If youre lucky then it might double youre  money but if not then be ready to cry and  say goodbye to your coins.

ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 11:34:46 AM

isn't only gambling which could benefit in the short term. there is a better way, you can do that on a trading altcoin. because the price altcoin have the potential to rise very high in the short term. but here you have a bit of an expert in the trade.

Dexter12

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 12:02:45 PM

There is no way getting a 140% return in a short time, without the risk of losing your whole startamount.
Of course you can be lucky by gambling or investing in altcoins.
Good luck!
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 12:22:29 PM

There is no way getting a 140% return in a short time, without the risk of losing your whole startamount.
Good luck!

That's true.
If you want to make quick and greater profits you have to take way more risk.That's inevitable.
But you can try to achieve this amounts in a longer time frame and take smaller risks and improve your knowledge and skills.
At least this is what I would recommend. No need to hurry and make stupid mistakes.Better a bit slower and have a learning curve in what you are doing to reach your goal.
takingthis4

Activity: 504

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 12:28:37 PM

Good luck!
thats true, in my opinion you will be only able to make that much money only if you will gamble it, there is no other way as far as i know

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 12:46:46 PM

Good luck!
thats true, in my opinion you will be only able to make that much money only if you will gamble it, there is no other way as far as i know

Gambling is not the only way to multiply your coins, if you are smart enough then you will invest that money in altcoin trading where you can multiply your coins in quick time.
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 12:56:14 PM

Good luck!

Gambling is not the only way to multiply your coins, if you are smart enough then you will invest that money in altcoin trading where you can multiply your coins in quick time.
Yes agree you can get it there but chance to lose your money at the same time. So you need to do it, carefully if you don't want your money will be gone and ends without profit only loosing, its hard to make a decision what coin will you buy that you will not going to loose , there's a high risk also in trading that's why before entering you need enough knowledge.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
Aamir1

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 05:50:52 PM

Good luck!

You are absolutely wrong, gambling is not a way that can generate that much profits for you but gambling can surely help you lose that amount in a short time.
Altcoin trading is always a better option as your investment will work under your commands in altcoin trading but that is not the case in gambling.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 07:43:50 PM

Good luck!

You are absolutely wrong, gambling is not a way that can generate that much profits for you but gambling can surely help you lose that amount in a short time.
Altcoin trading is always a better option as your investment will work under your commands in altcoin trading but that is not the case in gambling.

yes altcoin trade is the best choice ever had to do that, you can get faster, rather than a gambling could lose an instant. in the trade you only need to have knowledge about the coin, it will make you easy to make a lot of profit.
extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 08:06:16 PM

You are requiring to make a profit of +~150% which is not easy to make, I think that the only way that I know so far is through trading, through ICO and through exchanges, but you must invest first risk those money and then expect that you will get these money but it will take some time so you have to be patient.
pocarime32

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 01:32:36 AM

The risky and fastest way is trading and gambling, but the safety way, i think investment is good. But remember, there is no 100% safe on all investment. Be wise to your money.
Dexter12

Activity: 433

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 01:36:57 AM

You are requiring to make a profit of +~150% which is not easy to make, I think that the only way that I know so far is through trading, through ICO and through exchanges, but you must invest first risk those money and then expect that you will get these money but it will take some time so you have to be patient.
Participating in an ICO is like betting/gambling.  Smiley if you bet/invest in the right ICO you can get really nice profits. But always do your own research and never ever listen to others.
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 06:59:04 AM

In the short of time you want to get 10btc a capital of 7 btc i suggest choose which of the two trading and gambling that is the fastest way to make your 7 btc in 17 btc . In trading you can do short trading buy then after you buy sell it but you must have get profit before you sell it. In gambling you can also double or more your capital in 5-8 hours but if you doble that make sure to stop because in dice if you do not stop all your money is get lose.
cambda

Activity: 759
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 09:08:58 AM

The risky and fastest way is trading and gambling, but the safety way, i think investment is good. But remember, there is no 100% safe on all investment. Be wise to your money.

Online investments are more risky then trading, as you never know when that site will run away with your money, its better to keep our coins in our hands and invest it in trading where you can access your coins 24/7.
Aamir1

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 05:06:22 PM

Which investments are you talking about? I really don't find any investment platforms these days for investing my money into it feeling safe doing it, because a lot of such websites and platforms have scammed a lot of people already so it is really not good to believe any of them now.
mark coins

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 05:09:28 PM

Which investments are you talking about? I really don't find any investment platforms these days for investing my money into it feeling safe doing it, because a lot of such websites and platforms have scammed a lot of people already so it is really not good to believe any of them now.

Yeah and if you want to invest your money then its better to invest in real life investments like gold or real estate where there is no chance of getting scammed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: