Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:36:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make 17 BTC out of 7 BTC ?  (Read 55608 times)
deadpoolx

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 11:44:40 PM

Does someone has any suggestions how to make 17 BTC with 7 BTC starting capital in short period of time?

Gamble is too risky you can lose all ! Gold is one of good opinions and example oilfutures or forest?
This is one of the few possibilities where you can get such a profit in a short period of time, but the risks are very high. In addition, seven bitcoins is a very high amount to invest in gambling. Bitcoin could already be considered, in my opinion, a good investment for the long term, but it takes time and patience to be rewarded.

There are other investments, as you mentioned... if you are referring to forex, this is also an investment with a lot of potential, but it requires a high level of knowledge of the fundamentals and technical aspects, to succeed in this market and to earn a living from it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 07:43:08 AM

no doubt about this that trading requires a lot of experience, trading skill and knowledge. and if you do not have such experience skill and experience then you cannot become so much succeeded.

Though trading is not that much easy as it needs knowledge and experience along with a good enough capital, but i feel it is not that much hard to learn about trading, all you will need to do is to know how it works and start trying with a really small capital so that you can have some experience as well, and if you keep doing that for some time then you will learn trading.
jualidbitmixer

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 07:50:47 AM

u can invest your bitcoins  in some investment firms or u can invest them in trading.place small bets  in gambling websites u l  get a lot of bitcoins in small amount inn return,dont invest all ur bitcoins in one go as it is very risky and u might loose all ur bitcoins .
And Yes, not all your money must be invested, start with small one like trying their service and how your money be multiplied. Just think very wise.

in fact investing money in business require a lot experience and skill if you have good experience in trading and having good skills, then you can become a successful trader and investor.
yes no doubt about this that trading requires a lot of experience, trading skill and knowledge. and if you do not have such experience skill and experience then you cannot become so much succeeded.

Trading needs a lot of experience, but when someday you already expert and know how is trading works, you will think that trading is good for earning money. Especially if you have much money for gambling, you can easily earn 1-10% profit for each day or even more.
hurain

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 07:45:27 PM

u can invest your bitcoins  in some investment firms or u can invest them in trading.place small bets  in gambling websites u l  get a lot of bitcoins in small amount inn return,dont invest all ur bitcoins in one go as it is very risky and u might loose all ur bitcoins .
And Yes, not all your money must be invested, start with small one like trying their service and how your money be multiplied. Just think very wise.

in fact investing money in business require a lot experience and skill if you have good experience in trading and having good skills, then you can become a successful trader and investor.
yes no doubt about this that trading requires a lot of experience, trading skill and knowledge. and if you do not have such experience skill and experience then you cannot become so much succeeded.
trading and gambling mostly depend on your luck while experience skill and knowledge can increase the percentage of your winning. so you mostly depend on your luck for your success.
fikihafana

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 10:54:18 PM

Does someone has any suggestions how to make 17 BTC with 7 BTC starting capital in short period of time?

Try Forex bro, only forex can grow your btc significant but don't forget that forex also can deplete your btc in short time.

High Risk = High Money = High Loss  Grin Cheesy
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 05:29:36 AM

Try Forex bro, only forex can grow your btc significant but don't forget that forex also can deplete your btc in short time.

Forex is good but that is not that easy at all. But I saw someone is offering a forex service where he is going to be your advisor and will be responsible with your account.

That 7 bitcoin can grow up to 17 bitcoin or even higher but in forex it depends on how you are going to be good with it.

You can also do trading at the same time.

Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 06:27:08 AM

High Risk = High Money = High Loss  Grin Cheesy

Forex is good but that is not that easy at all. But I saw someone is offering a forex service where he is going to be your advisor and will be responsible with your account.

That 7 bitcoin can grow up to 17 bitcoin or even higher but in forex it depends on how you are going to be good with it.

You can also do trading at the same time.
Letting others manage your funds on behalf of you is a sign that you do not trust your self, if I am in the situation I would not simply entrust that big amount to others. I will invest it in different legitimate ICOs, gambling sites, doing trading and etc. In short, I will diversify that amount as investments.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 09:43:36 AM

In short period of time cannot be made even from Satoshi himself according to me. In long term have hope to have that amount but even more participating in various crypto ICO-s (like the ICO which can be found at my signature).
A.M.

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 03:06:49 PM

I really do not see any way of making such high profits because its even higher than doubling your money so obviously either you will need to take big risk or you would need to do something big, like starting a terrific service like mixing service .. just a example because even mixers don't earn much.
Patrikson

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 05:15:25 PM

I really do not see any way of making such high profits because its even higher than doubling your money so obviously either you will need to take big risk or you would need to do something big, like starting a terrific service like mixing service .. just a example because even mixers don't earn much.

I think that is just gonna be very hard to do, its maybe only possible with a couple of very good investments but than I mean you should invest in a start up that has a lot of potential.
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 05:30:58 PM

17btc is a whole lot of amount to be made from the initial 7btc but its not impossible to make but at the same time it comes with its own risk which could mean even losing the whole or part of the 7btc.

it depends on the timing at hand, and the risk one is willing to take, if you are a risk taker and dont mind losing the whole investment then gambling in a reputable sites where you can be guaranteed of being paid your winnings if you happen to win, is the best way to go.

Another route to go is to partner with that fund to establish a service in popular demand which could generate that amount over a period of time.
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 05:49:24 PM

there is very easy way to make 17 bitcoin out of 7 bitcoin you just buy bitcoin with low price and then hold itfor higher price when price of bitcoin go to higher value then sell it and again buy bitcoin with low price and i think its very good and simple way.
Wandering Soul~

Activity: 406

Wolf

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 05:57:53 PM

17btc is a whole lot of amount to be made from the initial 7btc but its not impossible to make but at the same time it comes with its own risk which could mean even losing the whole or part of the 7btc.

it depends on the timing at hand, and the risk one is willing to take, if you are a risk taker and dont mind losing the whole investment then gambling in a reputable sites where you can be guaranteed of being paid your winnings if you happen to win, is the best way to go.

Another route to go is to partner with that fund to establish a service in popular demand which could generate that amount over a period of time.

Yes it is not impossible and to make it possible you have to take risks . But seriously using 7 bitcoin in gambling is a very high risk thing . Well it is true that you can earn a huge profit from gambling with the 7 btc of yours but that is only IF YOU HAPPEN TO but unfortunately even if you ask all gamblers here they will say that there are a lot of times that the house wins than them . But investing in a high reputable site is a different thing tho .

It is a good thing to be a risk taker but it will not hurt to lessen the risks .

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 06:04:31 PM

Forex is the easiest way to go from 7BTC to 0BTC. The profit margin is low and the risk is very high
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1130

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 06:09:56 PM

Forex is the easiest way to go from 7BTC to 0BTC. The profit margin is low and the risk is very high
Agree with this point because most of forextraders who dont have enough knowledge do really burn their account in a short period of time which is commonly happening until know and i could say forex trading is complicated and you are just wasting your money if you tend to jump in without any knowledge.Its just like suicide.

lOvE mE forEvEr

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 12:11:03 AM

I think Forex need ability and data analysis good, in addition Forex also need large capital. than Forex, better trading bitcoin and altcoin, I believe in only a month can make 7 BTC be 17 BTC, many members who have to prove it.
JANGKRIK BOSS

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 04:59:13 AM

Simple, I will use to trading, gambling, and follow HYIP programs, with 7 BTC only 3 months will become 17 BTC. As my experiences, I've been gambling with a capital of 3 BTC to 7 BTC and in just 3 weeks. That time I used dice gambling and guess the soccer score.
NEWGOODOUBLE

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 05:12:50 AM

may have been many people know that the higher the risk, the possibility of profit will also be higher. and the possibility of losing will also be higher. you must take it first.
I think in addition to trading forex also you can do. because the trade must match with your abilities
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2017, 01:38:08 PM

may have been many people know that the higher the risk, the possibility of profit will also be higher. and the possibility of losing will also be higher. you must take it first.
I think in addition to trading forex also you can do. because the trade must match with your abilities

high risk doesn't mean high reward. that is just stupid.
it is said that way but in fact it means many of the high reward investments require higher risks, but it is going to be foolish to think if you take higher risks it means you can make a big reward. instead if you do that, you will end up losing higher amounts.

--looking for signature--
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53]
  Print  

Jump to: