Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:05:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin debit card USD GBP EUR [SpectroCoin.com]  (Read 11077 times)
VytautasK (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2016, 12:40:25 PM

We have issued 23,000 cards until today

So that would be 1 card to every 4 customers? Or how many (unique) customers do you really have? 100,000's?

more likely an average customer has more than one card, instead of a fraction of a card....

We are not only issuing cards, it is only one of the options, we also offer exchange services (brokerage) which is our core business as well as bitcoin wallet and payment processing. Hence, a client which uses us to buy bitcoins does not need a card as he is only interested in buying them.

Unique yes 100,000 (for sure some of them might belong to the same person). It hard to say which clients are active (by definition), as their are clients who are using services every week and there are clients using services once in every six months. But more than a half has used as atleast once.

30+ currencies, bank wires, credit cards supported
Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
Rastaways

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 04:59:35 PM

This is situation is easy if or whenever they decide to unlocked my account and I transfer my Bitcoins I wil post here they have released my Bitcoins but for now they are ignoring me for almost a years now because they want to steal the Bitcoins for themselves. If you don't want a user then you can transfer to external address and close my account not locking me and keeping my Bitcoins for your uses This is my email address godspowerrasta@yahoo.com kindly resolve my situation if spectrocoin is not fraud ignore me as you always do. Please do a legit business not steal from your clients. My 100 Bitcoins is locked up in spectrocoin for 9 months now
Rastaways

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 05:18:48 PM

can i topup my wallet with my credit card and change some of my wallet-money to bitcoins?
Yes you can, we do accept credit and debit cards.

I search on google for my country supporting debit cards and I found your service but here I found that you people remove bitcoins from members accounts without any reason. That is why I am worried to use your service. You are a company why you do not clarify your issue.

We are trustworthy company, we never remove bitcoins from people account, there has only been one issue with a fraudulent client as he is a scam and fraud. You should not be worried, we have more than 100,000 clients using us daily.
lies for 9 months now spectrocoin has Locked my account that contains 100 Bitcoins it happened when I wanted use my Bitcoins and up tip now my account is locked with 100 Bitcoins in it and this is my email godspowerrasta@yahoo.com if the forum need the password to verify I can drop it and I have all the message have exchange with spectrocoin before they blocked my number and my email also if you are true and you don't steal from customers resolve my issue so I can have my 100 Bitcoins

BULLSHIT.

You have been challenged by legendary members on this forum to resolve his issue and you have gone AWOL for 50 days. NO RESPONSE TO ACCUSATIONS.

HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR THIS COMMUNITY. DEAL WITH THE SCAM ACCUSATIONS THAT HAVE BEEN LEVELED AGAINST YOU.

We have full respect to this community and doing everything to make it stronger. He does not want his issue to be resolved, we are more than welcome to help him and his victims.

BULLSHIT. RESPOND TO THE THREAD IN THE SCAM ACCUSATIONS SECTION TO THE ACCUSATIONS AGAINST YOU. UNTIL YOU REACH A RESOLUTION THERE, YOU WORDS MEAN NOTHING.

IF YOU WERE TELLING THE TRUTH, YOUR NEGATIVE TRUST RATING WOULD HAVE BEEN REMOVED. IT WAS GIVEN YOU BY AN IMPARTIAL PARTY IN THE CONFLICT. IT HAS NOT BEEN WITHDRAWN.

ALL OTHERS BEWARE. SPECTRO-COIN IS CURRENTLY ACCUSED OF STEALING LARGE AMOUNT OF BITCOIN FROM USER, HAS BEEN CHALLENGED TO RETURN THE BITCOIN, AND HAS NOT.  CHECK SCAM ACCUSATION THREAD FOR DETAILS.

Obviously, we have responded in the acquisition section.

I got a negative trust due to privacy violation as I was trying to solve the issue with the scam.
St.Stephan

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 08:48:18 PM

Spectrocoin is now accused by multiple members of this forum of stealing bitcoin.

Buyer beware.
Rastaways

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 09:08:33 PM

Spectrocoin is now accused by multiple members of this forum of stealing bitcoin.

Buyer beware.

Last discussion with spectrocoin below since then they blocked my email and phone number so they can steal my Bitcoins please if you are let me transfer my Bitcoins from spectrocoin

It been more than 14 working days yet no news from you. I will be waiting for your response.
Yours sincerely
Godspower

On Friday, February 5, 2016, 2:23 AM, SpectroCoin Compliance <compliance@spectrocoin.com> wrote:

Hello,

It has been forwarded to relevant department for analysis. We will get back to you within 7-14 business days.

Regards,

SpectroCoin Compliance

Sent: Thursday, February 4, 2016 8:44 PM
To: SpectroCoin Compliance <compliance@spectrocoin.com>; Spectrocoin Info <info@spectrocoin.com>; SpectroCoin Helpdesk <helpdesk@spectrocoin.com>
Subject: Tax return

Inline imageGood day sir/ madam

Kindly check the attached and you will find the document of the tax clearance / tax return with this details Below

Tcc number is 2016028016

UTIN is 2090201589

Yours sincerely

Egbetamah Godspower

St.Stephan

Activity: 281

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 08:08:17 PM

I hope you get your BTC back. Spectrocoin is using noob accounts to fake interest in their cards. They could use the same energy to return the bitcoins they have stolen but no - they think forum members will be fooled by noobs requesting free cards.

Sad occurrences.
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 11:39:17 PM

I hope you get your BTC back. Spectrocoin is using noob accounts to fake interest in their cards. They could use the same energy to return the bitcoins they have stolen but no - they think forum members will be fooled by noobs requesting free cards.

Sad occurrences.
One of the member lost 90 BTC at their site. I mean spectrocoin steal them from him and I think they are very happy with those bitcoins and that is why they do not care for their business and are losing their trust and do not care.
VytautasK (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2016, 02:09:29 AM

Sad occurrences.
One of the member lost 90 BTC at their site. I mean spectrocoin steal them from him and I think they are very happy with those bitcoins and that is why they do not care for their business and are losing their trust and do not care.

We have not stolen any bitcoins. We do care about trust and clients as well as product more than anyone. And to be fair, the only thing which has dissapeared is the person who accused us of scam.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
Rastaways

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 12:43:03 PM

Sad occurrences.

We have not stolen any bitcoins. We do care about trust and clients as well as product more than anyone. And to be fair, the only thing which has dissapeared is the person who accused us of scam.
I'm here I never disappear because I want you to open my account in spectrocoin that contains 100 BTC so I can get my Bitcoins successfully from spectrocoin that has been locked since January until now below is my reference

https://m.imgur.com/iFdRBRO

http://imgur.com/1nM4cpy

http://imgur.com/1sYDjhs

http://imgur.com/xvWz8jZ

MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2016, 11:36:15 AM

I bought a EUR plastic card on Spectrocoin for 8 EUR in July and received it in less than 10 days with the free shipping.It's really useful especially when I need to convert quickly some bitcoins into cash. The fees are a bit high on ATM withdrawals (unfortunately Italy loves cash and I can't buy a lot of stuff with POS).I never experienced any issues and the customer service is usually quick to reply,took me 2/3 days to verify my card. I think Spectrocoin is a legit business but as anything with BTC I move them on online wallets and websites only few moments before I really need them.

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
uanode

Activity: 62

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2016, 01:13:29 PM

Hello spectrocoin, are you planning to issue virtual cards in future?
VytautasK (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2016, 10:26:07 AM

We do issue virtual cards, I have sent you a voucher.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
Addisonbt

Activity: 407

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 01:04:14 AM

I am also interested in a virtual card.
Available for the issuer?
SpectroCoin_support

Activity: 819

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2016, 02:07:55 AM

Voucher sent

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
Addisonbt

Activity: 407

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 11:51:07 AM

Voucher sent

ok, I test now
SpectroCoin_support

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2017, 12:39:15 AM

Offer to get free virtual card is still live

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
LLec

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2017, 01:05:55 AM

Would like to give this card a try so the a voucher for the virtual card would be a great start! Grin
If it does what I am looking for in a debit card for bitcoins then I will get a physical card.
Just as long I don't have to hold a balance on it to keep it active I will be alright.
I don't like to forced to keep my bitcoins somewhere from the other cards that I have been looking at.
SpectroCoin_support

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2017, 01:14:45 AM

Would like to give this card a try so the a voucher for the virtual card would be a great start! Grin
If it does what I am looking for in a debit card for bitcoins then I will get a physical card.
Just as long I don't have to hold a balance on it to keep it active I will be alright.
I don't like to forced to keep my bitcoins somewhere from the other cards that I have been looking at.
Voucher sent

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
LLec

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2017, 01:35:49 AM

Voucher sent
Received. Now that was quick! Smiley

Can I order a physical one right after I redeem for this one or do I need to wait for some time to do that order? And how long would it take to receive it if in the states?

Thanks for the quick response and pm with the voucher.
SpectroCoin_support

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2017, 12:13:25 PM

Voucher sent
Received. Now that was quick! Smiley

Can I order a physical one right after I redeem for this one or do I need to wait for some time to do that order? And how long would it take to receive it if in the states?

Thanks for the quick response and pm with the voucher.
No problem. You can order physical card immediately after ordering virtual and shipping is within 1-3 weeks. However, we do not ship to US yet.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: