Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:08:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: "Bitcoin Classic" is a classic attempt at a hostile takeover  (Read 8044 times)
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 07:08:00 PM

I agree. I've always thought he was full of crap. They didn't move it as far as I can tell, they deleted it.

I think it was moved to a Reputation sub-forum (which wasn't really what I had wanted but fine if it needs to be like that then that is how it is).

Perhaps those that are paying posters think that they can just wear us down - but I will not be worn down in that way. If you post nonsense then I am going to call it nonsense!

I agree! Carry on.

CuntChocula

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 07:09:29 PM

^You gentlemen should probably get a room, I'm blushing...
CIYAM (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1078

Ian Knowles - CIYAM Lead Developer

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2016, 07:11:25 PM

I have apologised for getting your friend (@franky1) in trouble so I expect he'll be fine tomorrow.

With CIYAM anyone can create 100% generated C++ web applications in literally minutes.

GPG Public Key | 1ciyam3htJit1feGa26p2wQ4aw6KFTejU
CuntChocula

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 07:17:32 PM

I have apologised for getting your friend (@franky1) in trouble so I expect he'll be fine tomorrow.

Would it surprise you to know that he's not my friend?
Just found it a bit curious that someone with your track record would harp on credibility Cheesy
coinyard

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 07:20:05 PM

The main difference between Bitcoin Core and Classic is the 2MB block size. If Core can implement the 2MB block size, there is no need for Classic to exist.

CIYAM (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2016, 07:21:37 PM

Just found it a bit curious that someone with your track record would harp on credibility Cheesy

I see - so your approach is to "attack the person" is it?

Probably that is because you have nothing else of any substance to contribute - or do you?

(let's see if you can actually show you have any intelligence at all - personally I doubt that you do but we could make a bet if you want)

So Ian is challenging the Cunt to a showdown. Cheesy

With CIYAM anyone can create 100% generated C++ web applications in literally minutes.

BitUsher
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1034

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 07:23:51 PM

The main difference between Bitcoin Core and Classic is the 2MB block size. If Core can implement the 2MB block size, there is no need for Classic to exist.

The both have the same effective blocksize.. Stop spreading misinformation.
CuntChocula

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 07:27:39 PM

I see - so your approach is to "attack the person" is it?

Probably that is because you have nothing else of any substance to contribute - or do you?

(let's see if you can actually show you have any intelligence at all)

Lol, my approach is to respond in kind. You sidestepped the real issue, and latched onto Frankie's credibility, but now that your own credibility is brought up, you get sulky?
http://s29.postimg.org/chg400u6f/baww.jpg

CIYAM (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2016, 07:30:45 PM

Lol, my approach is to respond in kind. You sidestepped the real issue, and latched onto Frankie's credibility, but now that your own credibility is brought up, you get sulky?

Seriously?

Is that the best that you can come up with?

@franky1 claimed to have source code he doesn't have (and that is now a fact until he posts the code to show otherwise) - what exactly have you *discovered* about my credibility?

CIYAM (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2016, 07:32:20 PM

Hint (for people wanting to attack CIYAM).

#1 - Get your facts straight.

#2 - Don't post bullshit.

#3 - Try again (because you must have screwed up with one of the above).

Cheesy

CuntChocula

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 07:34:49 PM

Seriously?

Is that the best that you can come up with?

@franky1 claimed to have source code he doesn't have (and that is now a fact until he posts the code to show otherwise) - what exactly have you *discovered* about my credibility?

Seriously. Frankie lied about having source (lol, VB), and you? You lied about your wifu holding 50 BTC of forum funds hostage, which she refused to release until you got your way. Idk, hard to say which one of you is moar credible Cheesy
croTek4

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

the Cat-a-clysm.

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 07:35:41 PM

I agree. I've always thought he was full of crap. They didn't move it as far as I can tell, they deleted it.

I think it was moved to a Reputation sub-forum (which wasn't really what I had wanted but fine if it needs to be like that then that is how it is).

Perhaps those that are paying posters think that they can just wear us down - but I will not be worn down in that way. If you post nonsense then I am going to call it nonsense!

You keep talking about paid trolls. I'm just being curious. Can you present proof of this?

Catether is an open source mineable ERC20 Token, powered by Cates.
CIYAM (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2016, 07:36:19 PM

Seriously. Frankie lied about having source (lol, VB), and you? You lied about a wifu holding 50 BTC of forum funds hostage, which she refused to release until you got your way. Idk, hard to say which one of you is moar credible Cheesy

So you agree that he lied and now you want to bring in a completely different issue to do with my wife to excuse him for lying?

Interesting.

CIYAM (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2016, 07:37:22 PM

You keep talking about paid tolls. I'm just being curious. Can you present proof of this?

Just look at the poster I am replying to above if you need proof.

BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1116

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 07:38:45 PM

You keep talking about paid tolls. I'm just being curious. Can you present proof of this?

Just look at the poster I am replying to above if you need proof.

That's just lambie. He does that for fun.

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
CIYAM (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2016, 07:40:21 PM

That's just lambie. He does that for fun.

Hmm.. exactly how does this post actually contribute anything at all?

CuntChocula

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 07:41:25 PM

Seriously. Frankie lied about having source (lol, VB), and you? You lied about a wifu holding 50 BTC of forum funds hostage, which she refused to release until you got your way. Idk, hard to say which one of you is moar credible Cheesy

So you agree that he lied and now you want to bring in a completely different issue to do with my wife to excuse him for lying?

Interesting.

I have no idea if he lied, conceded the point for brevity. I also have no idea if you have a waifu, but that "she's holding the forum coin hostage, and won't let me have it back untill you do what I say" bit was hilarious. Makes you 110% trustworthy & credible in my eyes Cheesy
CuntChocula

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 07:42:39 PM

Hmm.. exactly how does this post actually contribute anything at all?

How does that relevant to my being paid?
CIYAM (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2016, 07:43:37 PM

I have no idea if he lied, conceded the point for brevity. I also have no idea if you have a waifu, but that "she's holding the forum coin hostage, and won't let me have it back untill you do what I say" bit was hilarious. Makes you 110% trustworthy & credible in my eyes Cheesy

So your strategy is to just keep on repeating that.

Do you think you are going to make me angry?

Personally I feel sorry for you - as why would anyone bother to waste their time doing what you are doing unless they are paid something for it - which would also indicate that you must be very poor (as I doubt anyone would be paying that much to troll me).

CuntChocula

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 07:46:16 PM

So your strategy is to just keep on repeating that.

Do you think you are going to make me angry?

Personally I feel sorry for you - as why would anyone bother to waste their time doing what you are doing unless they are paid something for it which would also indicate that you must be very poor.

My strategy is to answer your questions. Should I try a different tack?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: