Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:12:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Issue with Vod  (Read 3043 times)
Ghost55

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 07:39:20 PM

There should be a rule with a temp ban (1 week) if a user gives neg trust without any proof - second strike two weeks - third strike perm ban

This guy is over-doing it:

He has some serious personality issues in real life

Why should a troll like him have the power to trash somebodies profile just like that? Mods should take action!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2016, 07:43:32 PM

You'll notice everyone of my trusts have a reference link attached.  The reader can made up their own mind.

Of course I am not over doing it.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Ghost55

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 07:47:46 PM

You'll notice everyone of my trusts have a reference link attached.  The reader can made up their own mind.

Of course I am not over doing it.

On NONE of your neg trusts you give you had personal deals with that user, your risked BTC is ZERO with over 100 neg trusts handed out..... your a troll, a power horny, trust abusing troll, nothing more, nothing less.
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 07:47:56 PM

There should be a rule with a temp ban (1 week) if a user gives neg trust without any proof - second strike two weeks - third strike perm ban

[img ]https://i.imgur.com/BssiHUu.jpg[/img]

Why should a troll like him have the power to trash somebodies profile just like that? Mods should take action!
Pfft post's here, just follow the whole thread. And yes there is proof, just read the post...
Quoting sho here
I was just wondering if, we would have been given the total freedom to trade and use bitcoins just like the way we are doing today if, some trader(s) on this forum where Satoshi Nakamoto? I'm just saying this out of curiosity because i've noticed the way most trader(s) do throw -gative trust rating! Kiss

Freedom includes the negative rating I gave you, why should it be only your freedom to steal and sell that stolen property and not mine to warn others about your actions?
Ghost55

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 07:51:39 PM

Pfft post's here, just follow the whole thread. And yes there is proof, just read the post...

Anybody that states that MSDN accounts are stolen/cracked does not have ANY clue what he is talking about. NO MSDN ACCOUNTS ARE STOLEN OR CRACKED! They are obtained using the official way Microsoft makes avalable.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2016, 07:54:01 PM

Anybody that states that MSDN accounts are stolen/cracked does not have ANY clue what he is talking about. NO MSDN ACCOUNTS ARE STOLEN OR CRACKED! They are obtained using the official way Microsoft makes avalable.

Have your lawyer contact me.  You obviously don't have the intelligence.

Peace.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Ghost55

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 07:55:48 PM

Have your lawyer contact me.  You obviously don't have the intelligence.

Peace.

Again:

"On NONE of your neg trusts you give you had personal deals with that user, your risked BTC is ZERO with over 100 neg trusts handed out..... your a troll, a power horny, trust abusing troll, nothing more, nothing less."

If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck...... all the signs of a major troll

Couldn't fit Januray (yup, this is not even one month) into my screen:

This pic has troll all over it
whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 08:46:17 PM

Dude read the fucking TOS! Its not allowed to sell those Keys. Because of fucktards selling and buying them people who really purchased those accounts have to deal with stupid rules MS needs to bring up to get rid of sellers....

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 04:20:17 PM

This is slightly off topic, however it still has to do with Vod, so it is probably appropriate to post in this thread, have there ever actually been any examples of the MSDN codes going bad and the seller not honoring their side of the agreement? Or is all of the negative ratings that were left for the MSDN sellers that say the MSDN codes will go bad and that the seller will just disappear nothing more then speculation?

One thing that I have noticed is that scammers with existing negative trust have sold outright non-existent MSDN codes and were able to get their victims to send first because all of the MSDN sellers have negative trust
Ghost55

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 04:40:28 PM

This is slightly off topic, however it still has to do with Vod, so it is probably appropriate to post in this thread, have there ever actually been any examples of the MSDN codes going bad and the seller not honoring their side of the agreement? Or is all of the negative ratings that were left for the MSDN sellers that say the MSDN codes will go bad and that the seller will just disappear nothing more then speculation?

One thing that I have noticed is that scammers with existing negative trust have sold outright non-existent MSDN codes and were able to get their victims to send first because all of the MSDN sellers have negative trust

Nope and that's the whole point... Vod is somebody who miss-uses his green trust to put red on others whenever he "thinks" he is right. He is policing everybody and everything, putting red trust on A LOT of people that never scammed anybody on this forum whenever he feels like it.

There should be a firm rule that states when user post negative trust proof, with screenshots, must be provided.
whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 05:03:07 PM

Nope and that's the whole point... Vod is somebody who miss-uses his green trust to put red on others whenever he "thinks" he is right. He is policing everybody and everything, putting red trust on A LOT of people that never scammed anybody on this forum whenever he feels like it.

There should be a firm rule that states when user post negative trust proof, with screenshots, must be provided.

are you really claiming something has to be done correct while you do something that is obvious not?? So fucking lol. made my day.

Ghost55

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 05:12:09 PM

are you really claiming something has to be done correct while you do something that is obvious not?? So fucking lol. made my day.

So your logic -> "As long as people do stuff others don't agree with or know nothing about Vod can do as he wants"... did he ever ASK me how i get the accounts/keys? No he didn't! Did YOU ever ASK ME? No again! Did Vod ever TALK to the users he gives neg rep every singel day (130+ a month!!!!!!)? No he didn't. But still the forum is full of REAL scammers that you all don't give a f*ck about... people that actaully STEAL money or sell software that STEALS Udemy courses or REAL HACKED accounts from REAL people for Netflix... it's freakin FULL of it! But you all follow Vod like sheep....

You all ASUME we scam or sell cracked things.

Your logic that ALL users that sell keys are scammers is just pathetic.

Some people do accidents driving cars so lets judge all cars? Sheep....
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2016, 05:58:08 PM

This is slightly off topic, however it still has to do with Vod, so it is probably appropriate to post in this thread, have there ever actually been any examples of the MSDN codes going bad and the seller not honoring their side of the agreement?

Nope and that's the whole point...

And with that one lie, I win the argument.

Ghost55

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 06:03:39 PM

This is slightly off topic, however it still has to do with Vod, so it is probably appropriate to post in this thread, have there ever actually been any examples of the MSDN codes going bad and the seller not honoring their side of the agreement?

Nope and that's the whole point...

And with that one lie, I win the argument.

Ok Vod... i'll take you on for this chalenge... please give me ONE SINGLE example where i got keys that will stop working or where have gotten ONE SINGLE account that is hacked/cracked or give me ONE SINGLE example where i scammed somebody...

JUST ONE and i will bow down for you.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2016, 06:07:32 PM

Ok Vod... i'll take you on for this chalenge... please give me ONE SINGLE example where i got keys that will stop working or where have gotten ONE SINGLE account that is hacked/cracked or give me ONE SINGLE example where i scammed somebody...

Sorry, your lies mean nothing to me.  Send 0.1btc to the address in my profile and I'll do your lazy work for you.

Otherwise, I consider the matter closed.  You and QS can circle jerk each other and talk about how hard I make it to scam people nowadays.   Undecided

Ghost55

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 06:17:04 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2016, 06:37:19 PM by Ghost55

Sorry, your lies mean nothing to me.  Send 0.1btc to the address in my profile and I'll do your lazy work for you.

Otherwise, I consider the matter closed.  You and QS can circle jerk each other and talk about how hard I make it to scam people nowadays.   Undecided

THIS is EXACTLY what i expected and prooves my point.
This shows Vod does NEVER have ANY proof or personal experience or doesn't even want to point out exactly why he neg reps people on a VERY regular bases, policing everybody.

"Sorry, your lies mean nothing to me"

This answer i just quoted stated you are not interested in thr thruth, the ONLY thing you are interested in, is trust raping people to show you have the power. You are the classic "failed at police entry exam" person that uses the internet to get rid off all the frustration. Again, like i said from the start: YOU ARE A TROLL! You know NOTHING about the people you neg rep, nothing about their business, don't care for proof or does not have any personal interact with those people: TROLL -> look it up in a dictionary.

"Send 0.1btc to the address in my profile and I'll do your lazy work for you."

MY lazy work? No this should be YOUR work since your the only who claims to have all the knowledge and have the super power to pick out the scammers at the blink of an eye.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2016, 06:38:35 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2016, 06:56:51 PM by Vod

The proof is out there - you are just too lazy to look for it.  If you want me to do the work for you, I expect compensation.

You are a scammer - your words mean nothing.  If I were to provide you with the proof you asked for, you would not "bow down" to me or anything else.  You would say "whatever" and continue your scam.  You think the mods would enforce your agreement?  

So you see I'm not willing to waste my time.  Pay the 0.1btc or do the work yourself.

Simple as I can make it.

Edit:  I missed the part where the scammer said if I could find one of his keys that stopped working... don't know about that, but there are verified reports of many other keys from similar sellers that have stopped working.  He has no right to sell these keys, so they will stop working in the future.

Ghost55

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 07:46:13 PM

The proof is out there - you are just too lazy to look for it.  If you want me to do the work for you, I expect compensation.

You are a scammer - your words mean nothing.  If I were to provide you with the proof you asked for, you would not "bow down" to me or anything else.  You would say "whatever" and continue your scam.  You think the mods would enforce your agreement?  

So you see I'm not willing to waste my time.  Pay the 0.1btc or do the work yourself.

Simple as I can make it.

Edit:  I missed the part where the scammer said if I could find one of his keys that stopped working... don't know about that, but there are verified reports of many other keys from similar sellers that have stopped working.  He has no right to sell these keys, so they will stop working in the future.

Again, you don't know what you are talking about... you don't even have a clue! So since you have all the knowledge, tell me, where do i get my keys? Enlighten me mister know it all....

Your a troll that "thinks" he's doing good and hes righteous, yet you have no knowledge whatsoever.

I'm done wasting my time on a "wanna be important" person like you. Your the exact opposite of what bitcoin stands for in the first place, your a control horny policing entity, a person that doesn't even do the effort to listen, one who thinks he's always right and all the rest is wrong.
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 3480

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 07:52:42 PM

mmmm did you have read this screen?!? Cheesy

But this is a "different" situation, it sound like a ponzi, but for the first time in the human history some one not scam!!

I think encourage "that an hyip/ponzi" could not scam is a big risk for ALL.

this situation... is a white fly!  first time in the human history some one not scam when give this ROI!!!
We have to wait an eternity to see again Wink

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Ghost55

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 07:57:58 PM

mmmm did you have read this screen?!? Cheesy

But this is a "different" situation, it sound like a ponzi, but for the first time in the human history some one not scam!!

I think encourage "that an hyip/ponzi" could not scam is a big risk for ALL.

this situation... is a white fly!  first time in the human history some one not scam when give this ROI!!!
We have to wait an eternity to see again Wink

Try to READ a post before you reply, i never mentioned hyip/ponzi, i'm talking about over-policing in general, get your facts straight please.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: