Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:24:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [VAL] Validity - Decentralized Identities, Custom Assets, Elections, and More!  (Read 579105 times)
tm2013

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2016, 08:48:59 PM

Sweet!

Last question, I promise Tongue I'm assuming there hasn't been a premine etc.?
The coin was launched in May 2015. There was an approximately 2 week Scrypt Proof of Work period, followed by decreasing PoS rewards. The PoS reward has been 5 coins per block since that time. That's the entire distribution: No premine, no instamine, all fair play.

Awesome, thanks for the info! As I said, will be watching Smiley
Thank you, we appreciate any support we can get Smiley

So I compiled Radium on my rpi and then realized its a qt lol. Is there a command line version of the wallet or daemon of some sort? (radiumd)

Edit: All good, managed to compile it and started the server, awesome!
Glad to hear! Sometimes the Raspberry Pi can be finicky as to which wallet it likes to run, but I've had no issues so far.

As a side note, the crowdfunding was successful, and the Chinese translation is underway.

Radium.Bringing Advanced Utility to the Blockchain with the Radium SmartChain!
Website | BTCT Thread
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anoona

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 09:06:13 PM

You give translation bounties for translation?
tm2013

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2016, 09:08:57 PM

It depends on the language. We already have individuals doing Russian and Chinese translations, and the last two languages we need for the moment would be French and German.

Website | BTCT Thread
Anoona

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 09:09:23 PM

It depends on the language. We already have individuals doing Russian and Chinese translations, and the last two languages we need for the moment would be French and German.

Spanish?
tm2013

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2016, 09:19:36 PM

Spanish?
Possibly in the future, unless you can show to me that there is a current demand for a Spanish translation. If there is, I will consider offering a bounty.

Website | BTCT Thread
bitkapp

Activity: 517

aka alaniz

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 09:31:07 PM

Spanish?
Possibly in the future, unless you can show to me that there is a current demand for a Spanish translation. If there is, I will consider offering a bounty.

I'll take you up on that bounty if you ever decide to make a Spanish translation Smiley

Sweet!

The coin was launched in May 2015. There was an approximately 2 week Scrypt Proof of Work period, followed by decreasing PoS rewards. The PoS reward has been 5 coins per block since that time. That's the entire distribution: No premine, no instamine, all fair play.

So I compiled Radium on my rpi and then realized its a qt lol. Is there a command line version of the wallet or daemon of some sort? (radiumd)

Glad to hear! Sometimes the Raspberry Pi can be finicky as to which wallet it likes to run, but I've had no issues so far.

As a side note, the crowdfunding was successful, and the Chinese translation is underway.

Btw is there any RPC client implementation available? Preferably in curl or python?

tm2013

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2016, 09:45:18 PM

Spanish?

I'll take you up on that bounty if you ever decide to make a Spanish translation Smiley

Sweet!

Btw is there any RPC client implementation available? Preferably in curl or python?
As to which client? Radium or the SmartChain?

Website | BTCT Thread
bitkapp

aka alaniz

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 11:24:49 PM

Spanish?

Sweet!

The radium wallet, I'm just wondering if you guys had some sort of simple script to send RPC commands and receive the responses etc. on linux

tm2013

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2016, 11:33:46 PM

Spanish?

Sweet!

The radium wallet, I'm just wondering if you guys had some sort of simple script to send RPC commands and receive the responses etc. on linux
That can be done with the standard jsonrpc library in Python, if I'm understanding you correctly.

Website | BTCT Thread
bitkapp

aka alaniz

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 11:48:53 PM

Spanish?

Sweet!

That can be done with the standard jsonrpc library in Python, if I'm understanding you correctly.

Yeah no its cool I've figured it out, cheers!

m4nki

Activity: 1039
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 12:02:20 AM

I can help out with a German translation. Send me the details via PM Smiley

tm2013

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2016, 12:04:03 AM

Spanish?

Sweet!

Yeah no its cool I've figured it out, cheers!
Great, let me now if you need anything else Smiley

I can help out with a German translation. Send me the details via PM Smiley

Will do.

Website | BTCT Thread
JJ12880

Activity: 671
Merit: 501

Blockchain and stuff

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 03:52:33 AM

SmartChain as been updated to Phase 2.3
     Fixed various issues and bugs related to handling orphan blocks.
     Reduced maximum slow decay rate to to allow confirmation time.
     Fixed "disappearing user" bug, related to orphan blocks.
     Removed wallet sync checking that was causing random bugs.

Links and such here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1322856.msg13511887#msg13511887

Radium  Bringing Advanced Utility to the Blockchain!
BTC Thread | Telegram
tomvalois

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 03:59:28 AM

Links and such here

Thx,dev
Luqman

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 12:05:09 PM

I will make Indonesian translation, is there any reward of doing this? If yes, send me PM
bitkapp

aka alaniz

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 01:12:02 PM

Links and such here

Sweet! Nice work Cheesy

MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2016, 05:55:31 PM

That's some serious bug squashing!
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 11:32:51 PM

I will offer 500 Radium coins for anyone who offered to do translations and does one without using google translate. Im not sure what the going rate is, but if you would translate this OP and the Smartchain OP here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1322856.0 that'd be great.
Feel free to slap me in the face if this ammt of Radium is to little. Do note the Chinese translation bounty was crowdfunded, and it is currently in process.

*This personal bounty will last until I am notified of 4 translation intentions to be paid upon completion and subject to review. PM me if your interested.

Thanks,
-Jase

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
JJ12880

Activity: 671
Merit: 501

Blockchain and stuff

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 12:06:27 AM

That's some serious bug squashing!

its like playing whack-a-mole. Kill one and another pops up Smiley

Radium  Bringing Advanced Utility to the Blockchain!
BTC Thread | Telegram
tm2013

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2016, 12:57:03 AM

I will offer 500 Radium coins for anyone who offered to do translations and does one without using google translate. Im not sure what the going rate is, but if you would translate this OP and the Smartchain OP here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1322856.0 that'd be great.
Feel free to slap me in the face if this ammt of Radium is to little. Do note the Chinese translation bounty was crowdfunded, and it is currently in process.

*This personal bounty will last until I am notified of 4 translation intentions to be paid upon completion and subject to review. PM me if your interested.

Thanks,
-Jase
Thank you for making this offer to people. I'll bump that offer by an additional 250 coins per translation if the website is included.

Website | BTCT Thread
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: