Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:36:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Project for 100.000 Th/s. #Research Partner#  (Read 574 times)
D4T4_L4B5 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 01:45:31 PM

Hi i'm the responsible for data-labs institute and for force of the law in my country we have an low cost of energy. We research an partner for construction an big data center for processing crypto currencies we just need the equipment, for 6 months we pay 100% for investor before this period we return 50% for investor and 50% for data-labs.

The calculator https://alloscomp.com/bitcoin/calculator we have the aprox turn back value

This Difficulty
                    Coins                           Dollars
per Day            443.65896778 BTC           $171815.81
per Week            3105.61277446 BTC           $1202710.66
per Month            13503.86983179 BTC   $5229643.67
this diff (est)    3530.39263722 BTC           $1367215.16

for contact please: data.labs@data-labs.org

Tks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 02:20:04 PM

You need to buy some equipment yourself. Nobody will trust you and send you miners for free.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
dime2spend

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 03:13:47 PM

You need to provide a good deal more information only to get some attention for your project. A few numbers from an online calculator combined with a plea for money won't do.

What country are we talking about? What are the cost's for the electricity? Who's in charge of the project? That's all mandatory only to get some attention. Of course you need a business plan to show those who are interested in this project. Too many people lost money in project like this, much better advertised projects btw. So it's not so easy to convince people to invest into projects like this.
Swimmer63
Legendary

Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 03:49:21 PM

You don't even know what calculator to use.  You have a lot of learning to do
before anyone will take you seriously.
VirosaGITS
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 04:38:50 PM

You don't even know what calculator to use.  You have a lot of learning to do

So far it look like some new guy trying his luck at scamming. One that has very little knowledge with Bitcoin;

"processing crypto currencies" Cute.

Op, you would not even be able to pay yourself back 100% in 6 months, so how you could pay investors back? Its not possible.

If you're really that prominent in your country, you would be able to get a federal loan for a governmental project. But your numbers don't add up.

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█
              ▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █▄   ▄

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
███████▄ ███▒▒███      ██▒▒█████       ▀█▄
 ███████ ▀█▒▒████     ▄█▒▒█████▀         ▀█ ▄  ▄▄
  ██████  ▌▀▀█████▄▄▄███████▀▀            ███▄███▌
 █████████  █████▀▀█▀▀██████▌             ██████▀
 ▀█████████ ███▄  ███   ▐███▌ ▄██       ▄█████▀
     ▀▀    ▀▀███████████████▄▄████▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀█████████▀▀█████████
███████ ▄▀▀         ▀▀▄ ███████
██████                   ██████
█████▌     ▄▄     ▄▄     ▐█████
█████     ████   ████     █████
█████      ▀▀     ▀▀      █████
█████▄   ▀▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 05:02:03 PM

So far it look like some new guy trying his luck at scamming. One that has very little knowledge with Bitcoin;

Op, you would not even be able to pay yourself back 100% in 6 months, so how you could pay investors back? Its not possible.

If you're really that prominent in your country, you would be able to get a federal loan for a governmental project. But your numbers don't add up.

It is either a scam or greedy person.   If they have what he claims this should be something in their budget.  Look at around 1k per miner you could do 74T or so easily for around 10 grand (maybe a little higher with PSU's).  But this should be within your budget if your responsible for a data center... i think OP most likely is making himself sound more important then he is.

And even if someone crazy would send you machines if your rates are so low why would it be 50/50?  Seems like owner is investing most money, but you think your worth 50 percent?   Split would be no where near what you mention.  But I don't see anyone sending gear.
VirosaGITS
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 05:06:31 PM

It is either a scam or greedy person.   If they have what he claims this should be something in their budget.  Look at around 1k per miner you could do 74T or so easily for around 10 grand (maybe a little higher with PSU's).  But this should be within your budget if your responsible for a data center... i think OP most likely is making himself sound more important then he is.

And even if someone crazy would send you machines if your rates are so low why would it be 50/50?  Seems like owner is investing most money, but you think your worth 50 percent?   Split would be no where near what you mention.  But I don't see anyone sending gear.

There is several "send me your miners and we'll split profit 50/50." offers right now, it make it sound like its the same person trying to scam people through slightly different angle, rather than several nearly-identical setup suddenly offering the same service.

Previously i replied to one asking "The cut you're asking is insane, there are already high trust services and data center offering affordable hosting and they take nowhere close to 50%, "so do you think you could compete with those?".

I tried a few times, i either did not get a reply or the thread was locked. Then i saw nearly the same offer pop up again, and again.

Its too bad if one of these is legit but...

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█
              ▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █▄   ▄

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
███████▄ ███▒▒███      ██▒▒█████       ▀█▄
 ███████ ▀█▒▒████     ▄█▒▒█████▀         ▀█ ▄  ▄▄
  ██████  ▌▀▀█████▄▄▄███████▀▀            ███▄███▌
 █████████  █████▀▀█▀▀██████▌             ██████▀
 ▀█████████ ███▄  ███   ▐███▌ ▄██       ▄█████▀
     ▀▀    ▀▀███████████████▄▄████▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████▀▀█████████▀▀█████████
███████ ▄▀▀         ▀▀▄ ███████
██████                   ██████
█████▌     ▄▄     ▄▄     ▐█████
█████     ████   ████     █████
█████      ▀▀     ▀▀      █████
█████▄   ▀▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 05:41:39 PM

It is either a scam or greedy person.   If they have what he claims this should be something in their budget.  Look at around 1k per miner you could do 74T or so easily for around 10 grand (maybe a little higher with PSU's).  But this should be within your budget if your responsible for a data center... i think OP most likely is making himself sound more important then he is.

And even if someone crazy would send you machines if your rates are so low why would it be 50/50?  Seems like owner is investing most money, but you think your worth 50 percent?   Split would be no where near what you mention.  But I don't see anyone sending gear.

There is several "send me your miners and we'll split profit 50/50." offers right now, it make it sound like its the same person trying to scam people through slightly different angle, rather than several nearly-identical setup suddenly offering the same service.

Previously i replied to one asking "The cut you're asking is insane, there are already high trust services and data center offering affordable hosting and they take nowhere close to 50%, "so do you think you could compete with those?".

I tried a few times, i either did not get a reply or the thread was locked. Then i saw nearly the same offer pop up again, and again.

Its too bad if one of these is legit but...

Sadly you are right these do pop up to often.  And some I agree are the same person chances are.   Venezuela about once a month has someone try to get miners sent to them.  

On this data-labs.org - crappy website with one image nothing on it so I dig deeper:

Who-is:
Domain Name: DATA-LABS.ORG
Domain ID: D179120433-LROR
WHOIS Server:
Referral URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Updated Date: 2016-01-08T17:16:45Z
Creation Date: 2016-01-08T17:16:45Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2017-01-08T17:16:45Z
Sponsoring Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 146

So created around 11 day's ago but already have "We research an partner for construction an big data center for processing crypto currencies we just need the equipment" 11 day's to make company and construction to be done.  Yes to good to be true.   I don't DOX other people so did not post a lot of personal info but who-is contains alot.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: