Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:44:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bitcoin price could hit all time highs in 2016  (Read 3154 times)
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 07:36:18 AM

Miners are dumping about 4k newly minted coins daily on the exchanges to pay off expenses. 

Provided that demand remains the same, and only half that is dumped post July, the math suggests a price increase.

The halving is no guarantee for a price decrease. Just look back at the last halving. And you will see most of the time the price stays the same.
My bet is this halving the price will increase, not because of the halving but because of new money coming in.

Wall Street, China, there are plenty of parties looking towards bitcoins these days.
I agree that you need the new money to flow into Bitcoin to start moving the price up. I am sceptical however if the new money is willing to risk that. What, apart from halving, would attract new money? We do not have new fundamental developments for a longer whiile now.

this space is intentionally left blank
Mobius

Activity: 988

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 08:38:12 AM

Without the willy bot, we can finally get an indication to what a halving will do to the BTC price. The landscape is VERY different to back in 2013 - in particular, there is no longer a central exchange like Mt Gox.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 11:05:42 AM

Miners are dumping about 4k newly minted coins daily on the exchanges to pay off expenses. 

Provided that demand remains the same, and only half that is dumped post July, the math suggests a price increase.

The halving is no guarantee for a price decrease. Just look back at the last halving. And you will see most of the time the price stays the same.
My bet is this halving the price will increase, not because of the halving but because of new money coming in.

Wall Street, China, there are plenty of parties looking towards bitcoins these days.
I agree that you need the new money to flow into Bitcoin to start moving the price up. I am sceptical however if the new money is willing to risk that. What, apart from halving, would attract new money? We do not have new fundamental developments for a longer whiile now.
That is really hard to say. Because you never know what will happen in the future and that is the problem. Of course we all hope that it will be more worth.
But you are not sure if that can happen and that it will rise for a long time. It is a currency and that is impossible to predict.

randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 11:19:35 AM

Without the willy bot, we can finally get an indication to what a halving will do to the BTC price. The landscape is VERY different to back in 2013 - in particular, there is no longer a central exchange like Mt Gox.

you are right, willy the bot is gone. but don't forget we still have okcoin and huobi that will perform some nice tricks in order to get the price to peak. just wait for it.
armansolis593

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 12:05:39 PM

you are right, willy the bot is gone. but don't forget we still have okcoin and huobi that will perform some nice tricks in order to get the price to peak. just wait for it.

I wonder what those those will do with the coming halving,willy has been great to few who has join its ride hitting 1k+ bitcoin.
gerXhonza

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 12:12:09 PM

Yeah it is predicted that it will reach $1k by the end of the year, if it reaches there then majority us would be very happy to see that price.

I wonder what those those will do with the coming halving,willy has been great to few who has join its ride hitting 1k+ bitcoin.

fravia

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 12:39:01 PM

Well halving will rise bitcoins price very, very high, it's 401$ now,  so i think it will be around 800$ after halving

The price won't reach that high. This value depends on the halving. This year halving does't lead to a much variation in the price of bitcoin as it is experiencing gradual increase.

i agree, also price can't rise so high just because of halving, china won't rise price too, halving can make price go to 800$ only if we would have huge price before halving, like 600$, which i'm sure won't happen this year, so after halving price will be 550$ or even lower

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
benmartin613

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 05:20:16 PM

Yeah it is predicted that it will reach $1k by the end of the year, if it reaches there then majority us would be very happy to see that price.

These coming halving will surely be fun to watch as this is not the same as few years back when there are bots running around the exchangers.
OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 05:30:10 PM

because so many news and issues that could make bitcoin prices to be high, and if it is true then it will make bitcoin high prices become a reality, so it is our hope in 2016

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Thaliron

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 09:17:30 AM
Last edit: March 22, 2016, 11:36:42 AM by Thaliron

It should hit $600 in the near future I think it's only a matter of time. It's now at $400. Bitcoin is getting more and more popular. Many people see the opportunities that it can give you.
Oscoda

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 10:29:38 AM

You never know what the value will be in the future and that is the problem. I hope that it will be more worth and that we can sell it with some good profit.
But that is really hard to predict because you never know what will happen and that is very bad.
Asdereq

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 10:33:48 AM

It should hit $600 in the near future I think it's only a matter of time. It's now at $400. 

I and everybody here hope so.
That is true that its hard to predict price but you can check the trend and maybe predict a changes in nearest future Smiley
If it goes up and down you can check highest and lowest prices, connect them and see the trend.
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 03:25:45 PM

everyday we are more closer to halving but seems bitcoin prices movement looks very slow and i'm so doubt the prices will more increases after halving
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 03:29:03 PM

As the halving is scheduled to take place in this year, 2016 is considered to be the year to hit the highest price of all time. Most speculations indicate the price might reach upto $800.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
talks_cheep
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 08:16:26 PM

As the halving is scheduled to take place in this year, 2016 is considered to be the year to hit the highest price of all time. Most speculations indicate the price might reach upto $800.

I believe ATH was 1250 at the end of 2013. The price was, it is thought, wildly inflated due to MtGox and karpeles shenanigans. 380-420 is an organic price range. We will stay here for a long time to come, it is good for bitcoin.

bakingbad

Activity: 197

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 09:45:22 PM

everyday we are more closer to halving but seems bitcoin prices movement looks very slow and i'm so doubt the prices will more increases after halving
its still a really long time to go to be honest and the price increase will hit only a few days before halving in my opinion

people are still really careful right now as they are not sure whether the price will grow or not so they dont want to risk their money
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 06:07:49 AM

there are many reasons that can lead to price rise, the best one is more adoption that is growing everyday.

but about the 2016 rise i think the major reason is going to be the halving and the expectation that it has created among the investors for price rise.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Redkan

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 07:32:31 PM

It depends on the halving and the block size increase. Halving can drive the price to $700. The block size increase could drive it to $1300.
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 08:12:57 PM

It depends on the halving and the block size increase. Halving can drive the price to $700. The block size increase could drive it to $1300.

I think that with the inceasing of the block size bitcoin price can hit another level because there will be more transaction and will be a space to be integrated by bigger companies like Amazon, ebay which can bring lots of bitcoin users.
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 08:24:54 PM

Just know that it doesnt take much to manipulate your own exchange lol.

If the exchange is big enough, they can submit their own buy orders internally pumping its value and sell it off in small increments to level each year like companies buy back their stock.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: