Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:35:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Exactly 1 handful, premium organic free reign (grass fed?) majestic Shih-tzu fur  (Read 1765 times)
BitcoinPenny
aka CJBianco
Legendary

Activity: 2662
Merit: 2203

BitcoinPenny.com

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2016, 06:06:22 PM

I've received my order of fresh shih-tzu fur, and I'll post the unpacking photos and review in a short while. Wink

Thanks, Chris!

Regards,
Me

BitcoinPenny.com | "When it comes to bitcoin swag, we make perfect CENTS!"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chris! (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 09:17:47 PM

I've received my order of fresh shih-tzu fur, and I'll post the unpacking photos and review in a short while. Wink

Thanks, Chris!

Regards,
Me

Great! I can't wait to hear the review!!
BitcoinPenny
aka CJBianco
Legendary

Activity: 2662
Merit: 2203

BitcoinPenny.com

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2016, 04:02:50 PM

OK...sorry for the late review, folks!

The package arrived to my doorstep here in the USA via Canada International Post / Small Packet.

Surprisingly, our U.S. Customs Office and Postal Service seem fine with foreign packages labeled "dog fur."

Here is a nice shot of my mid-unpacking experience. I was a little disappointed to see no bubblewrap, but the clump of fur appears unbroken, so I guess I'm fine with it.

And here are a few shots of the un-clumped Shih-Tzu fur. If you look closely, you'll see a bit of cream-colored fur mixed in with the white. You usually pay extra for the cream Shih-Tzu fur, so this was a happy surprise.

I had a little fur left in my Shit-Tzu Fur jar from a previous purchase from another online vendor (Wholesale-Shih-Tzu-Fur.com), so I was able to make a quick comparison of the two furs. Both furs were of similar weight and strand length. However, Chris! was able to provide a bit of the cream fur at no extra charge. And that was a nice, unexpected bonus. Also, while both vendors claim to sell top quality, premium Shih-Tzu fur, only Chris! guarantees an organic, grass-fed diet along with free-range sourcing, and that's important to me as a conscientious consumer.

All in all, if you're in the market for fresh, premium Shih-Tzu fur, then I'd highly recommend placing an order with Chris!. Yes, the cost is a little higher than most online Shih-Tzu fur suppliers (but well worth it when considering the bonus cream fur), and the packaging could use some protective bubblewrap, but this is excellent Shih-Tzu Fur that is guaranteed organic from grass-fed, free-range livestock. And that makes all the difference.

Thanks, Chris!! Wink

Regards,
Chris

BitcoinPenny.com | "When it comes to bitcoin swag, we make perfect CENTS!"
Chris! (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 07:48:59 PM

OK...sorry for the late review, folks!

The package arrived to my doorstep here in the USA via Canada International Post / Small Packet.

Surprisingly, our U.S. Customs Office and Postal Service seem fine with foreign packages labeled "dog fur."

Here is a nice shot of my mid-unpacking experience. I was a little disappointed to see no bubblewrap, but the clump of fur appears unbroken, so I guess I'm fine with it.

And here are a few shots of the un-clumped Shih-Tzu fur. If you look closely, you'll see a bit of cream-colored fur mixed in with the white. You usually pay extra for the cream Shih-Tzu fur, so this was a happy surprise.

I had a little fur left in my Shit-Tzu Fur jar from a previous purchase from another online vendor (Wholesale-Shih-Tzu-Fur.com), so I was able to make a quick comparison of the two furs. Both furs were of similar weight and strand length. However, Chris! was able to provide a bit of the cream fur at no extra charge. And that was a nice, unexpected bonus. Also, while both vendors claim to sell top quality, premium Shih-Tzu fur, only Chris! guarantees an organic, grass-fed diet along with free-range sourcing, and that's important to me as a conscientious consumer.

All in all, if you're in the market for fresh, premium Shih-Tzu fur, then I'd highly recommend placing an order with Chris!. Yes, the cost is a little higher than most online Shih-Tzu fur suppliers (but well worth it when considering the bonus cream fur), and the packaging could use some protective bubblewrap, but this is excellent Shih-Tzu Fur that is guaranteed organic from grass-fed, free-range livestock. And that makes all the difference.

Thanks, Chris!! Wink

Regards,
Chris

Thanks for the great review!

The cream shih-tzu fur is very rare but for my first sale I thought I'd better send some out! I'm glad you know your stuff when it comes to shih-tzu fur.

I omitted bubble wrap because my bubble mailers seemed nice and cushy. My past clients seemed to be ok with it.

Let me know when you need more!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: