Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:40:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Exactly 1 handful, premium organic free reign (grass fed?) majestic Shih-tzu fur  (Read 1765 times)
BitcoinPenny
aka CJBianco
Legendary

Activity: 2662
Merit: 2203

BitcoinPenny.com

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2016, 06:06:22 PM

I've received my order of fresh shih-tzu fur, and I'll post the unpacking photos and review in a short while. Wink

Thanks, Chris!

Regards,
Me

BitcoinPenny.com | "When it comes to bitcoin swag, we make perfect CENTS!"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chris! (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 09:17:47 PM

I've received my order of fresh shih-tzu fur, and I'll post the unpacking photos and review in a short while. Wink

Thanks, Chris!

Regards,
Me

Great! I can't wait to hear the review!!
BitcoinPenny
aka CJBianco
Legendary

Activity: 2662
Merit: 2203

BitcoinPenny.com

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2016, 04:02:50 PM

OK...sorry for the late review, folks!

The package arrived to my doorstep here in the USA via Canada International Post / Small Packet.

Surprisingly, our U.S. Customs Office and Postal Service seem fine with foreign packages labeled "dog fur."

Here is a nice shot of my mid-unpacking experience. I was a little disappointed to see no bubblewrap, but the clump of fur appears unbroken, so I guess I'm fine with it.

And here are a few shots of the un-clumped Shih-Tzu fur. If you look closely, you'll see a bit of cream-colored fur mixed in with the white. You usually pay extra for the cream Shih-Tzu fur, so this was a happy surprise.

I had a little fur left in my Shit-Tzu Fur jar from a previous purchase from another online vendor (Wholesale-Shih-Tzu-Fur.com), so I was able to make a quick comparison of the two furs. Both furs were of similar weight and strand length. However, Chris! was able to provide a bit of the cream fur at no extra charge. And that was a nice, unexpected bonus. Also, while both vendors claim to sell top quality, premium Shih-Tzu fur, only Chris! guarantees an organic, grass-fed diet along with free-range sourcing, and that's important to me as a conscientious consumer.

All in all, if you're in the market for fresh, premium Shih-Tzu fur, then I'd highly recommend placing an order with Chris!. Yes, the cost is a little higher than most online Shih-Tzu fur suppliers (but well worth it when considering the bonus cream fur), and the packaging could use some protective bubblewrap, but this is excellent Shih-Tzu Fur that is guaranteed organic from grass-fed, free-range livestock. And that makes all the difference.

Thanks, Chris!! Wink

Regards,
Chris

BitcoinPenny.com | "When it comes to bitcoin swag, we make perfect CENTS!"
Chris! (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 07:48:59 PM

OK...sorry for the late review, folks!

The package arrived to my doorstep here in the USA via Canada International Post / Small Packet.

Surprisingly, our U.S. Customs Office and Postal Service seem fine with foreign packages labeled "dog fur."

Here is a nice shot of my mid-unpacking experience. I was a little disappointed to see no bubblewrap, but the clump of fur appears unbroken, so I guess I'm fine with it.

And here are a few shots of the un-clumped Shih-Tzu fur. If you look closely, you'll see a bit of cream-colored fur mixed in with the white. You usually pay extra for the cream Shih-Tzu fur, so this was a happy surprise.

I had a little fur left in my Shit-Tzu Fur jar from a previous purchase from another online vendor (Wholesale-Shih-Tzu-Fur.com), so I was able to make a quick comparison of the two furs. Both furs were of similar weight and strand length. However, Chris! was able to provide a bit of the cream fur at no extra charge. And that was a nice, unexpected bonus. Also, while both vendors claim to sell top quality, premium Shih-Tzu fur, only Chris! guarantees an organic, grass-fed diet along with free-range sourcing, and that's important to me as a conscientious consumer.

All in all, if you're in the market for fresh, premium Shih-Tzu fur, then I'd highly recommend placing an order with Chris!. Yes, the cost is a little higher than most online Shih-Tzu fur suppliers (but well worth it when considering the bonus cream fur), and the packaging could use some protective bubblewrap, but this is excellent Shih-Tzu Fur that is guaranteed organic from grass-fed, free-range livestock. And that makes all the difference.

Thanks, Chris!! Wink

Regards,
Chris

Thanks for the great review!

The cream shih-tzu fur is very rare but for my first sale I thought I'd better send some out! I'm glad you know your stuff when it comes to shih-tzu fur.

I omitted bubble wrap because my bubble mailers seemed nice and cushy. My past clients seemed to be ok with it.

Let me know when you need more!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: