Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:56:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell your BTC for Moneypak +5% bonus through FacebookChat or Torchat - Learn How  (Read 71486 times)
psikogeek

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 09:48:27 PM

bump
1AUtWQnRaQNo4vYnHQ1iS5Q7EBi8TtthjE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MoneypakTrader.com (OP)

Activity: 472
Merit: 250

Never spend your money before you have it.

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 02:51:55 AM

bump
1AUtWQnRaQNo4vYnHQ1iS5Q7EBi8TtthjE

Thanks for the enthusiasm, but it's too early for that. . .

In Re Counterparty and MPTSTOCK issues:
XCP is still ALPHA software and will continue having issues until more developers help to get it into a more advanced usable state.
Having a GUI will obviously help to some extent, but there's still some critical bugs that need to be fixed as well as unanswered questions about the project.

MoneypakTrader.com (OP)

Activity: 472
Merit: 250

Never spend your money before you have it.

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 06:33:55 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2014, 08:17:00 PM by MoneypakTrader.com

Update, price for XCP lowered to 0.005 BTC/XCP for next 30 BTC or 7 days (whichever comes sooner).

So to clarify:
BTC sends of at least 0.1 btc to 1LCrVCMAoKQ6QHEXLTXBWjhtgcF1cx2Wd6 will receive back 200xcp/btc (0.005btc/xcp).
Sends less than 0.1 btc will get the same minus 0.1 xcp to cover send fees and allow micro transactions.

you can use a combination of blockchain.info for 1LCrVCMAoKQ6QHEXLTXBWjhtgcF1cx2Wd6 and blockscan.com for the sending address to verify this is working in a transparent manner.

psikogeek

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 02:12:49 AM

WOW, now that the mtgox price has tanked, we have PLENTY of high value Moneypaks in stock ready for IMMEDIATE TRADES!

AT MTGOX RATES!!!

February........not April.

Let us all have a laugh over MtGox.  So glad I took my coins out.
mthomassack25

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 03:23:25 AM

Bump
1CNeu5cC5LkKnXyoHWdDacUwm2RyN7Gwuj
gaboy

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 02:52:02 PM

hey

so not sure how your site works.
you take MP for btc...i understand but whats up with the fees? you take 15 percent on 500+ plus feees?
and also lets say
i got 1000 dollars @ 385 rate listed on your site.
so pretty much i have 850 dollars to go towards the 385 price?Huh

im still consfused...let me know im trying to do some business which you might like.
thanks
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 02:03:46 AM
Last edit: February 19, 2014, 08:03:58 PM by BADecker

Hi MP Trader. Are you still doing refunds on the MPT.com website? I have a little one in there. Thanks.

Smiley

EDIT: Done 2/18/14. Right on. Thanks.

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
mthomassack25

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 07:18:31 PM

Bump
mthomassack25

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 07:39:25 PM

Bump
mthomassack25

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 07:40:06 PM

Bump
Coinlogger

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 05:11:42 AM

Howdy MoneyPakTrader,

Are there any problems logging into the Moneypaktrader.com website? My login stopped working about 2 months ago. I've never changed my password or anything. I never seem to catch you online anymore either to do MP trades so I wanted to get a refund of the tiny bit of coins I still have there. I'm not quite sure how to proceed.  No rush. (Coinbit)

Bitcoins Wallet: 13Gf4m2uPe3bpwn6y7uYYCu6g5s7qkjHcj
mthomassack25

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 05:12:27 AM

Bump
JakeThePanda

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 04:33:05 PM

Is Moneypaktrader around?  I sent him btc for XCP on 02/13 EST. (My PM says I sent it on the 14th but it's wrong)  He didn't send XCP and he doesn't respond to messages or emails.  I don't care that he has a good reputation on here, his customer service just horrible.  If he didn't want to honor .005 anymore than he should be on the forums announcing it or take his offer off the spreadsheet in the XCP buy/sell thread.  Or, just send my money back.  Below is the PM I sent.

Sent another .1 BTC for 20 XCP

TXID
5c802a24589fe7d2556e2f0ffb6ea2eadf9c46507329292b4c0de58d8d898b7d

Thanks.  How much longer are you offering at .005?

Still nothing from Moneypaktrader. 

Still nothing from Moneypaktrader.  Gave him his first negative trust.

I posted this in the XCP thread.  Still no response.  I would be very careful about trading with this guy or using his website.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 04:53:11 PM

Is Moneypaktrader around?  I sent him btc for XCP on 02/13 EST. (My PM says I sent it on the 14th but it's wrong)  He didn't send XCP and he doesn't respond to messages or emails.  I don't care that he has a good reputation on here, his customer service just horrible.  If he didn't want to honor .005 anymore than he should be on the forums announcing it or take his offer off the spreadsheet in the XCP buy/sell thread.  Or, just send my money back.  Below is the PM I sent.

TXID

Still nothing from Moneypaktrader.  Gave him his first negative trust.

I posted this in the XCP thread.  Still no response.  I would be very careful about trading with this guy or using his website.

All I can say is, I have had good business workings with him. I haven't done a lot of business, and really no big business, but I have worked with him several times, and it worked well for me.

Some of the things he is doing might fall under the classification of U.S. money laundering laws. He has to be very careful. For example, I was on Torchat with him one day, and I requested a Moneypak. Things were going along well, and then I logged into the MPT.com website using Tor. Suddenly he was gone off Torchat. Yet, when I requested a refund of unexchanged bitcoins, using the standard method on MoneypakTrader.com, and then posted my request in this forum (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=133439.msg5169875#msg5169875) my refund was done in a couple days.

Maybe all it takes is to follow standard channels, and then wait for him to get around to it. Throwing a negative light on his business doesn't keep him as friendly.

I know, we are used to "I want it now." But with the things MPT is doing, he spells out that it might take a few days, or even a few weeks.

What will happen in the future? Will he get shut down somehow? Will he need to leave the Bitcoin operation because of persecution by governments? Who knows? But up until now he has always done good by me. Am I the only one?

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
JakeThePanda

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 08:29:20 PM

Is Moneypaktrader around?  I sent him btc for XCP on 02/13 EST. (My PM says I sent it on the 14th but it's wrong)  He didn't send XCP and he doesn't respond to messages or emails.  I don't care that he has a good reputation on here, his customer service just horrible.  If he didn't want to honor .005 anymore than he should be on the forums announcing it or take his offer off the spreadsheet in the XCP buy/sell thread.  Or, just send my money back.  Below is the PM I sent.

TXID

Still nothing from Moneypaktrader.  Gave him his first negative trust.

I posted this in the XCP thread.  Still no response.  I would be very careful about trading with this guy or using his website.

Throwing a negative light on his business doesn't keep him as friendly.

The highlighted is a ridiculous response and one I would expect from someone shady with no business ethics.  Think about what you said for a second.  Because I complained about not getting my money back after 2 weeks, he now has justification to do whatever he wants?  I'm not sure how to take that comment.  My negative trust can easily be removed when I get my money back.

You are basically saying that because he's done well by you, it doesn't matter who he may screw going forward.  Seriously, it doesn't take weeks to transfer back btc.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 05:23:03 PM

Is Moneypaktrader around?  I sent him btc for XCP on 02/13 EST. (My PM says I sent it on the 14th but it's wrong)  He didn't send XCP and he doesn't respond to messages or emails.  I don't care that he has a good reputation on here, his customer service just horrible.  If he didn't want to honor .005 anymore than he should be on the forums announcing it or take his offer off the spreadsheet in the XCP buy/sell thread.  Or, just send my money back.  Below is the PM I sent.

TXID

I posted this in the XCP thread.  Still no response.  I would be very careful about trading with this guy or using his website.

The highlighted is a ridiculous response and one I would expect from someone shady with no business ethics.  Think about what you said for a second.  Because I complained about not getting my money back after 2 weeks, he now has justification to do whatever he wants?  I'm not sure how to take that comment.  My negative trust can easily be removed when I get my money back.

You are basically saying that because he's done well by you, it doesn't matter who he may screw going forward.  Seriously, it doesn't take weeks to transfer back btc.

So, now you are essentially saying that the whole idea behind your comments here was NOT to get your coins back, that you really don't care a lot if you get your coins back or not, but that you essentially are here to badmouth him. And it seems that you want to badmouth anyone who talks about having done good business with him. How interesting.

Smiley

JakeThePanda

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 12:20:38 AM

TXID

So, now you are essentially saying that the whole idea behind your comments here was NOT to get your coins back, that you really don't care a lot if you get your coins back or not, but that you essentially are here to badmouth him. And it seems that you want to badmouth anyone who talks about having done good business with him. How interesting.

Smiley

Umm, no.  Can you read?  I said I would delete the negative trust if I get my money back.  I only care about getting my money back.

What's more interesting is that you're trying to make me out to be the villain in this situation.  That says a lot more about you.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 03:00:22 AM

TXID

Smiley

Umm, no.  Can you read?  I said I would delete the negative trust if I get my money back.  I only care about getting my money back.

What's more interesting is that you're trying to make me out to be the villain in this situation.  That says a lot more about you.

Well, since you are not a villain, and since you only care about getting your money back, why did you even start this comment thread?
We all know from MoneypakTrader's posts that he doesn't take kindly to bad words posted against him here in this thread. We can see from the past that he has taken longer to respond when he is treated badly.

I can understand your frustration. I am hesitant and a little apprehensive when having to trust others with my money, as well. But, you do see what you are doing, don't you, if only by accident? You are alienating MPT from yourself by posting this string of comments. And from his history, alienating him from a person doesn't help to get that person his money back fast.

I can understand that you might have missed this line of thinking. But all of us who are doing business with MPT want him to succeed so that we can have success as well.

You are the only one who can take it from here, for yourself. But please don't drive him away from us all. He realizes that the only way he can be profitable is to make us all profitable. And he is pretty capable when it comes to this. Relax, follow the instructions, and be patient. Because if he truly fails, he will be taking more than only YOUR coins down with him. He'll be hurting many of us. Support him so that this doesn't happen.

Thanks.

Smiley

JakeThePanda

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 03:29:13 PM

Your line of thinking about business ethics, and customer service in general is very perplexing.  Successful businesses and honest people usually go out of their way to satisfy customer complaints, not react to them with avoidance and anger because the complaint was raised.  If MPT truly is the kind of person you are describing then I don't see how I can support him/her like you would like me to.  A true and honest business owner would do the right thing, which is login, initiate contact, and rectify the situation.  I'm sorry you don't see it this way.  Like I said, I'm baffled that you don't see it this way.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 07:42:19 PM

If this were the corner store up the block, and I went there to get some milk and a candy bar, and I handed over my money, but the clerk wouldn't let me have my purchases, I'd be ticked. This isn't that. This is a thing that took MtGox down because they weren't careful enough.

I don't know what MPT is doing. But it wouldn't surprise me at all if he reopened his site on Tor. He is probably learning how to configure his server right now, from the nice hackers at Agora. He's probably getting set up with offshore hosting, and offshore backup hosting in a second, different location. If this is what he is doing, it will take a while. Look at the growing pains Bitcoin Fog has had.

I expect that MPT will be back with a vengeance. But since I don't know it, all I can do is hope and be patient, like all the rest of us.

Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: