Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:33:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell your BTC for Moneypak +5% bonus through FacebookChat or Torchat - Learn How  (Read 71486 times)
Viceroy

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 11:52:17 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2013, 12:56:34 AM by Viceroy

How do you not get shut down for violating green dot's trademarked name?  
http://tess2.uspto.gov/bin/showfield?f=doc&state=4803:jdjuyj.2.1

Or for violating lending laws:
10. This is a great site! Can I invest in it?

Not sure where you are but if you do not change the name of your site and REMOVE your request for investors you are likely to get hammered by the green dot corporation and the SEC.  Trying to raise investment money on a non-registered investment is a jail-able offense in the US.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MoneypakTrader.com (OP)

Activity: 472
Merit: 250

Never spend your money before you have it.

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 03:24:37 AM

How do you not get shut down for violating green dot's trademarked name?  
http://tess2.uspto.gov/bin/showfield?f=doc&state=4803:jdjuyj.2.1
Or for violating lending laws:
10. This is a great site! Can I invest in it?
Not sure where you are but if you do not change the name of your site and REMOVE your request for investors you are likely to get hammered by the green dot corporation and the SEC.  Trying to raise investment money on a non-registered investment is a jail-able offense in the US.
Thank You for the thoughtful criticism!

Our host is pretty solid, but in the unlikely event it is taken down, we plan to continue operations through a different host.

Our site is based out of Iceland, please give us more legal advice for that?
Also, will you please help us jump through hoops for these other items you reference. What should we do to be in compliance to avoid getting shut down? We don't have any statists on staff and it's difficult to even consider negotiating with these state rackets you mention.

MP's on hand ready to distribute at 5% profit - $500, $130
Preferred exchange medium - moneypaktrader.com
alternate exchange medium - torchat

registering on our site allows you access to our profit calculator (currently set at 5%)

Viceroy

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 03:55:52 AM

if you are in Iceland you are probably ok for a while but you should expect the green dot Corp to take over the domain because you are abusing their trademark.  Iceland will not help in that because north America and Europe share trademark law.  you should switch your domain name ASAP.  fastcashforbitcoin learned to not use the trademark.  the company will send out nasty letters and if you ignore them they will sue you.

the investment issue is a big deal in the us and Europe as well.  be aware that you cannot ask the public for funding at this time.  you should take that line out of your site. in the FAQ.

in the USA the department of treasury just decided that anyone exchanging bitcoin must register with fincen if they want to sell to Americans.  mt gox  is about to lose a case against coin base where mt gox will not be allowed to trade in the USA anymore... unless they quickly register with fincen.  that cost 25k per state x 50.
erono

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 04:11:53 AM

just sent you a pm

sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 05:00:31 AM

if you are in Iceland you are probably ok for a while but you should expect the green dot Corp to take over the domain because you are abusing their trademark.  Iceland will not help in that because north America and Europe share trademark law.  you should switch your domain name ASAP.  fastcashforbitcoin learned to not use the trademark.  the company will send out nasty letters and if you ignore them they will sue you.

the investment issue is a big deal in the us and Europe as well.  be aware that you cannot ask the public for funding at this time.  you should take that line out of your site. in the FAQ.

in the USA the department of treasury just decided that anyone exchanging bitcoin must register with fincen if they want to sell to Americans.  mt gox  is about to lose a case against coin base where mt gox will not be allowed to trade in the USA anymore... unless they quickly register with fincen.  that cost 25k per state x 50.

I buy and sell coins and mine them too, I am not registered with anyone and really dont have any plans to. I will pay taxes on the profits of my litecoin mining operation and my business selling btc and ltc on facebook, the government doesnt care as long as they get "their" fing money. I really dont think MPT has anything to worry about if someone did want to sue him they would never be able to find him and i dont want to speak for him, but I am pretty sure he doesnt give a fuck what the government has to say about it.

If someone comes to my house with a gun and tells me I cant sell coins then I will stop and I will start tradeing them for items and selling the items.

personally I say dont worry about the government

Viceroy

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 05:11:10 AM

I'm not worried about the government but I am certainly concerned about the green dot corporation seizing the domain name because not only is it likely to confuse a consumer but green dot can make a case for damages because the OP is using their good name in commerce competing directly with them.  that is a serious crime in all modern societies.  I know because I was sued 20 years ago by a huge company for 8 million us.  and I didn't even do anything.   my advice... change the domain immediately.
Kempelen

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 05:33:28 AM

I'm not worried about the government but I am certainly concerned about the green dot corporation seizing the domain name because not only is it likely to confuse a consumer but green dot can make a case for damages because the OP is using their good name in commerce competing directly with them.  that is a serious crime in all modern societies.  I know because I was sued 20 years ago by a huge company for 8 million us.  and I didn't even do anything.   my advice... change the domain immediately.
Not sure if concern trolling, or just doesn't understand how Tor works.
Viceroy

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 05:40:14 AM

you misunderstand.  I am not concerned for me, I am concerned for the site owner.
MoneypakTrader.com (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 03:48:07 PM

[...] exchanging bitcoin must register with fincen if they want to sell to Americans.  [...]
We leave it up to customer to donate their assets.
It's too confusing to comply with ever different gang's edicts demanding money and compliance with immoral rules.
If customers want to fund the international death machines, go for it, it's on your conscience.
I recommend the philosophy of liberty as a good starting point for how to live an honest life.

[...] I am certainly concerned about the green dot corporation seizing the domain name because not only is it likely to confuse a consumer but green dot can make a case for damages because the OP is using their good name in commerce competing directly with them. [...]
Coins are held off-site and will be refunded if domain is lost.
Please advise on how to accurately describe the service while respecting GD/MP trademarks.
Unfortunately, using the term "moneypak" is necessary to describe the services we provide.
It seems obvious GD/MP has no affiliation with us, is there a way to clarify that on our site?
Did anyone else get confused about the trademark? I didn't think any reasonable person could think GD/MP were affiliated with "moneypaktrader", "moneypaktrader.com" or any of the content on our site.
I can update the site to clarify this if anyone cares.

MoneypakTrader.com (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 04:33:10 PM

Just processed a few loads.
Available MP for sale (with 5% bonus via moneypaktrader.com):
$500
Please post here after you deposit sufficient BTC to order it to avoid multiple people trying to buy it.

MoneypakTrader.com (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 01:31:05 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2013, 01:02:50 AM by MoneypakTrader.com

[obsolete]

MoneypakTrader.com (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 04:13:55 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2013, 09:31:14 PM by MoneypakTrader.com

obsolete

MoneypakTrader.com (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 11:59:13 AM

UPDATE: Nearly a dozen MP's available [...]
Yep, also got another $1K MP to load someone with. Please reserve in this thread AFTER you make sufficient BTC deposit or just message us on TorChat.
https://moneypaktrader.com

StarbucksShop

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 04:36:55 PM

UPDATE: Nearly a dozen MP's available [...]
Yep, also got another $1K MP to load someone with. Please reserve in this thread AFTER you make sufficient BTC deposit or just message us on TorChat.

what mp denominations do you have on hand already?
MoneypakTrader.com (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 07:54:41 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2013, 11:48:52 PM by MoneypakTrader.com

what mp denominations do you have on hand already?
went through a bunch today, I'm actually pretty low, would need to check stock on a trade by trade basis.
If you deposit enough for $400 or so, I should be able to get you loaded with something within 24 hrs.

sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 12:54:05 AM

Thanks MPT. I traded by btc for his 210 usd mp. Quick and easy. I will message you soon. i have not really used mp in the past but think I will be doing a lot more.... 5 percent over mt gox is pretty sweet.  Smiley
MoneypakTrader.com (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 02:54:25 AM

Just got several $1K MP's in from a reliable source.
Standard bonus applies.

tencevad

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 12:20:11 AM

Just chatted with them, they're currently out of MPs.
MoneypakTrader.com (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 06:28:48 PM

Have a $1K to load, message here if you pay for it/order it on my site or message me on TC as usual.

StarbucksShop

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 10:23:24 PM

what MP denominations do you have available right now?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: