Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:44:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you ever won a prize in Freebitco.in Lottery? If yes, how much?  (Read 41533 times)
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:40:43 AM

I don't spend anything in lottery, but I get tickets from free rolls and multiply btc game. Never won any prize, although I had more than 500k tickets some weeks.
I don't spend on tickets either, in free time i just get tickets by solving few captchas(i'll deposit a small amount of btc to turn off the captcha in few days).  Wink

if it is true, good;

i use imacros on vps, every hours it automatic earn free satoshii with tickets;

you not?
It is true, some people have posted screenshot(check this thread or search it on google). if i win lottery someday i'll post it as well.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sfgdsgdfgh

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:17:27 PM

what means that ?

Play MULTIPLY BTC or buy lottery tickets to increase your FREE BTC rewards by up to +0.00000323 BTC
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:33:38 PM

general , does exist person who has won lottery?

i think it is fake  Embarrassed

Yes, they do exist. Take some time to read the thread before posting. It is not fake.

If theres a lottery then theres a winner even on  real life lotteries winning people do really exist. If they dont exist then theres no lottery at all in the very first place. He have might not have soo much time to read up peoples words on here regarding on their lottery hits on this site. Luckily, i havent still able to win the lottery on here.lol. This is only good for some hi-lo game and i dont really bother on those tickets.

MunkeySpaz

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:31:58 AM

I use the freebitco faucet and have been using it since 2013 when I first got started. I've never hit the massive jackpot, but I've hit the others. I've had friends hit the big big jackpot and that was awesome to see them actually pay it out. It has been bringing me anywhere from $1-$100 per week over the years. The nice thing is that .50c I got back in 2013 is worth way way more these days. This company has never missed a payment to me either. Every Sunday, like clockwork it shows up.
I've recently started to leave some btc in that wallet because they pay a 4.02% annual return. Kinda like a savings account. So that's pretty nice.
If you wanna sign up for the one that I've been using, use my referral link so I can get credit. Smiley that link is http://bit.do/easybitcoin

mindragon

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:18:48 PM

Here is an Update! Freebitco.in has frozen my account funds. I have reached out to support via their website and I am contacting the members on here. Apparently there are others having this same issue. IMO I would wait until they can resolve these issues before risking your hard earned coins with them.

Why are you trying to spread FUD? We never freeze any account funds, we only block your free play at worst if we suspect you are using multiple accounts or abusing it somehow. Even then, everything else works as usual and your account balance is always yours and available for withdrawal.

This is the PM you sent me:

Hey, I am having a problem with my Freebitco.in account and so are others. Is this a problem you guys plan on solving?

Doesn't have any details that I can look into to know what problem you are experiencing.

Still scamming people I see. Good to know.
mindragon

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:19:27 PM

Here is an Update! Freebitco.in has frozen my account funds. I have reached out to support via their website and I am contacting the members on here. Apparently there are others having this same issue. IMO I would wait until they can resolve these issues before risking your hard earned coins with them.

Why are you trying to spread FUD? We never freeze any account funds, we only block your free play at worst if we suspect you are using multiple accounts or abusing it somehow. Even then, everything else works as usual and your account balance is always yours and available for withdrawal.

This is the PM you sent me:

Hey, I am having a problem with my Freebitco.in account and so are others. Is this a problem you guys plan on solving?

Doesn't have any details that I can look into to know what problem you are experiencing.

Glad to see puppet accounts getting returns. I got nothing Sad I'm sure Wetsuit is living a lavish lifestyle on my money.
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 09:36:31 AM

Glad to see puppet accounts getting returns. I got nothing Sad I'm sure Wetsuit is living a lavish lifestyle on my money.

So the hundreds of people on here saying that the site is legit for the last four years are "puppet accounts" and the one or two claiming it is a scam are real?

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 09:56:09 AM

I have played from time to time on Freebitco.in but never managed to withdraw anything.  Cheesy
Hopefully I haven't deposited any btc either ..
Aamir1 (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:42:48 AM

I never heard anyone saying they were scammed by Freebitco.in since it hasn't been an investment option at first but just faucet, and later on they added the lottery where people started buying tickets by depositing Bitcoins in the site. Have they scam you? For how much?

The problem must have been something else. I don't see any reason for them to scam only one person and live a lavish life with the money gotten from him while they are earning more than 1 Bitcoin every week with only the lottery tickets sold for the days.
James2017

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:59:40 PM

I haven't played lottery for years, but recently I've decided to try my luck again. Frankly speaking, I don't know what sites to use, but I was suggested to check the Best Lottery Sites on GamblingChief. This platform provides me with the information about the most popular lottery websites. So, I use it before playing. But I haven't heard about  Freebitco.in. Thanks for sharing, I'll check it!
thebiglello

Activity: 45
Merit: 11

Crypto Manent

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 04:38:56 PM

Quite new on freebitco.in, I never won any prize of the lottery.
The best I got on the roll waas a number between 9986 - 9993
I multiplied some satoshis too, and grew them a little bit, it can be quick... But be careful and don't risk all your satoshis in the game!

(My crypto graphics portfolio (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3453230.0))
Kevinthestan

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:36:53 PM

Ive been playing for a while and never won the lottery.. although i did hit like 9988 on their faucet.
freetodecide

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:58:13 AM

not exactly the lottery,, but did get this roll win.. I got another one a few weeks back also, but did not copy it.

0 9 8 9 9
You win 0.00000324 BTC, 0 free lottery tickets and 10 reward points!

can not figure out screenshot, but this just happened  ,  I do not collect lottery, just reward points for a future plan and have already quadrupled my roll bonus by using the multiplier screen regularly.   I.E.  the current base reward for the initial hourly roll is 23 satoshis. I have managed to accrue a bonus of 92 more  satoshis through continuing to use the multiplier screen, so that my initial hourly roll rewards are 115 satoshis per roll. This is a good site, there is no pop-ups, captchas, misdirects or other nonsense and it is just a fun place to spend a little time with bitcoin.

FHAMA29

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:01:45 AM

Never won anything ! I keep doubling till I lose
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:24:51 AM

I multiplied some satoshis too, and grew them a little bit, it can be quick... But be careful and don't risk all your satoshis in the game!

IMO freebitcoin design for who want to earn free bitcoin since there is impossible to achieve huge prize without doing anything.
But it's great to see their market because they can keep attract new and old player to keep visiting the site.
For me, it's not worth of your time !
luca1073

Activity: 222
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:11:36 PM

freebitco.in is NOT a scam. they always paid. its the best faucet out there. it also seems the one with most users. im sure the lotery isnt rigged. hasnt won the lottery so far but i will update lol. the multiply btc game is a "trap" of course but so are all gambling games no? you can also get a lot of money with multiply btc of course too. the best would have been always to use the faucet all these years but i had abandoned it. its a mistake like not having bought btc in 2009 lol. i agree with who says that if you have built a big referral list you can make a lot of money with this.
but hey i have 1.200.000 dogecoins bought half in  2015 for next to nothing and now they re worth way way much more.
also freebitco.in runs a sister site  freedogeco.in
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2842
Merit: 768

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:19:21 PM

IMO freebitcoin design for who want to earn free bitcoin since there is impossible to achieve huge prize without doing anything.
But it's great to see their market because they can keep attract new and old player to keep visiting the site.
For us who have the mentality on making worth of our precious time then seeing this engagement to freebitco will really be just a waste of time but i do agree on the thing you do said that even though its a waste of time but still there are lots of people who do claim faucets and play to the site up to these days and even someone manage to hit that jackpot with just a few lottery tickets.I have tried but not really hoping too much.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:54:16 AM

Actually you do not really put all of your time to freebitco.in? Because you can spend some of yor money to try their lottery by buying some of their tickets and after that you can get out and wait for the result later. If I were asked to keep on claiming the faucet, this is not really my type, I will never do this thing, it is better just to spend some of your money to try this chance
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:16:44 AM

Never heard anyone won lottery (any prize as far as I remember) in here, please prove me if I am wrong, didn't update for ages.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 08:55:10 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2018, 01:42:25 PM by TheQuin

Never heard anyone won lottery (any prize as far as I remember) in here, please prove me if I am wrong, didn't update for ages.

Here you go https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=319540.msg19579502#msg19579502

That's one and I think that at least three have posted on the forum. Try Google search and you might find the other two.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: