Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:23:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What regular people think about bitcoin ?  (Read 4684 times)
newcoins1978

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 01:54:45 PM

I think some people think wrong about Bitcoin. Because they dont know much about it.
But if they understand what Bitcoin is then they will use it I think.
So we must introduce Bitcoin more.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 02:17:52 PM

Most of the regular people in my area thinking bitcoin to be a scam because they so caution with online currency. i've try to explain to people in my area but they still not believe to bitcoin.

i suppose you, i also will explain that bitcoin is save from any scam if we becomes smart bitcoin user. But if they can't trust what I said , i perforce ignore them. :/ .

If you tried to convince them with that shitty English no wonder they didn't trust you. Bitcoin is not safe from any scam, it's in fact quite easy to scam using bitcoins, easier than fiat right now because most companies/business using bitcoin have no credentials or give you any security and because bitcoins transactions are not reversible you have pretty big chances of getting scammed.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Imoote

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 03:32:49 PM

Most of the regular people in my area thinking bitcoin to be a scam because they so caution with online currency. i've try to explain to people in my area but they still not believe to bitcoin.

i suppose you, i also will explain that bitcoin is save from any scam if we becomes smart bitcoin user. But if they can't trust what I said , i perforce ignore them. :/ .

If you tried to convince them with that shitty English no wonder they didn't trust you. Bitcoin is not safe from any scam, it's in fact quite easy to scam using bitcoins, easier than fiat right now because most companies/business using bitcoin have no credentials or give you any security and because bitcoins transactions are not reversible you have pretty big chances of getting scammed.
Actually secretive personal information in bitcoin aims to secure transactions, but there are some people who use it to deceive and it works very wrong. Bitcoin party may have to think of a system that is better and more accurate so that security is awake and avoid fraud.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: