Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:09:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I need 30 BTC  (Read 2513 times)
JACKSALANDER (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 10:43:12 PM

I want to buy 70 Ths, I made the offer to buy that amount of power to mining at a cost of 50 BTC. Now I have 20 BTC and promotion offering me hard this month.

My commitment is to go on paying for his wallet directly 1btc until age 30 BTC to be rendered me
Or if I support different people with different amounts borrowed to pay the day, but if I reach 50 BTC.
a greeting

If I can greatly appreciate the support is

Thanks for your attention

My wallet is: 1FgNiqpSfmdiMiWFNWZrM58sNDyGS2NqKs

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gianluca95
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1196

Reputation first.

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 10:44:05 PM

Are you serious?  Grin

█████████████████████████████
███▀█████████████████████▀███
███  ▀▀███████████████▀▀  ███
███     ████▀▀ ▀▀████     ███
███     ██▀       ▀██     ███
███     ██         ██     ███
███     ██▄       ▄██     ███
███     ████▄▄ ▄▄████     ███
███  ▄▄███████████████▄▄  ███
███▄█████████████████████▄███
.Mixin Safe.

▄███████▄     
██▀   ▀██
             ▄███████▄
██▄   ▄██             ██▀   ▀██
▀███████▀             ██▄   ▄██
   ███     ▄███████▄  ▀███████▀
   ███▀▀   ██▀   ▀██     ███
   █████   ██▄   ▄██     ███▀▀
   ▀▀▀     ▀███████▀     █████
              ███        ▀▀▀
              ███▀▀
              █████
              ▀▀▀
2/3 Multisig Decentralized
Bitcoin Custody Solutions
💎
💪
🔓
CONFIDENT
RELIABLE
RECOVERABLE
..GET STARTED..
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 10:44:39 PM

I want to buy 70 Ths, I made the offer to buy that amount of power to mining at a cost of 50 BTC. Now I have 20 BTC and promotion offering me hard this month.

My commitment is to go on paying for his wallet directly 1btc until age 30 BTC to be rendered me
Or if I support different people with different amounts borrowed to pay the day, but if I reach 50 BTC.
a greeting

Hope in next few minutes you are going in negative red because newbie account and asking for 30 Btc without collateral is good enough
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 10:46:38 PM

These are getting more and more ridiculous as time goes on.  Who in their right mind would send you anything? 

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
JACKSALANDER (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 11:01:53 PM

I promise to return the loan in 30 days, and if given the opportunity to return the favor. I can show that I am a apersona trusted with real documents, lietralmente this is based on confidence, I admit that what I need is way too money but serve to almost triple the investment, however continue mining in the accounts of mining in the cloud, anyway thanks for reading my request
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 11:04:13 PM

I promise to return the loan in 30 days, and if given the opportunity to return the favor. I can show that I am a apersona trusted with real documents, lietralmente this is based on confidence, I admit that what I need is way too money but serve to almost triple the investment, however continue mining in the accounts of mining in the cloud, anyway thanks for reading my request
Its look like you are kid because you post here 30 BTC loan and promising for return of this please grow up no one going to give you this because its a very big amount
smho_16

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 02:44:01 AM

no problem Wink

I can give you......

...a Negative Trust
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 02:46:19 AM

a greeting

I suggest you for edit this thread. Because 30 BTC is big amount and irrationable And next time you must make loans can be accepted by every one
Aleator

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2016, 02:50:14 AM

Ironic, he want money not nuked trust Grin
and OP use your main account than asking loan again, with your valid collateral

Atomicat
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 04:06:12 AM

a greeting

I suggest you for edit this thread. Because 30 BTC is big amount and irrationable And next time you must make loans can be accepted by every one
There is no point of editing the thread. Even if the amount is reduced to 0.01 BTC no one would fund it without a valid collateral.
iwasneverhere

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 04:11:32 AM

Wow, that was fast. Open an account on bitcointalk, post, ask for money, get rich and get out. Overboard.
sinisuba

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 09:14:58 AM

These are getting more and more ridiculous as time goes on.  Who in their right mind would send you anything?  

True that, lol. I'm sure there are good people around here who'll lend this poor guy BTC30, rite? Grin

cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 09:32:57 AM

70 THS will earn less than 10 BTC a month, which means you must be talking about 'investing' with a 'cloud mining' operation which is offering returns it cannot legitimately maintain. This suggest you are sending money to a fraudulent ponzi-based scam.

Not only should you not be borrowing money to send to such a scam, you should immediately withdraw any that you have there currently, if you are able to.

'Cloud mining' is dominated by criminally fraudulent ponzi-based services. If it claims to offer you a return greater than that which you can make from regular mining, it *is* a scam.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 09:58:37 AM

a greeting

Your commitment wont be trusted , because you know very well...

and you will get 30 red trust surely if you keep asking such loans friend.
JACKSALANDER (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 09:04:15 PM

If I agree with what I say, I was warned in advance that these loans are more personal and more difficult to convince, but hey thanks for the comments in a world almost without laws in the bitcoin is dificl trust a new user.

Now as I can remove this post?

Seeketh how to get those missing me btc

And really thank you for letting me know how much caution should maintain in this world bitcoin
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 09:14:01 PM

If I agree with what I say, I was warned in advance that these loans are more personal and more difficult to convince, but hey thanks for the comments in a world almost without laws in the bitcoin is dificl trust a new user.

Now as I can remove this post?

Seeketh how to get those missing me btc

And really thank you for letting me know how much caution should maintain in this world bitcoin
It's not you. A lot of mistrust has built up over time because most loan requests are a scam. Try substituting BTC for $. If I asked you for $30,000 without providing any identity or any way to assure that you will be repaid, would you give me the money? Because that is what you are asking.
To get that kind of loan from me I would require the title to your new car or the deed to your home. Collateral that is larger than the loan principal + the expected profit.   

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
vlamer

Activity: 101
Merit: 11

N.E.E.T

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2016, 04:55:08 PM

can you lend me BTC3.15  of BTC20 that,
If you use trust   Wink

pjsonowal

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 05:03:04 PM

These days newbies are kidding in lending section asking for sometimes 5 BTC loan sometime 30BTC loan lol Tongue

They think that they can make fool out of us. Come on give it up we are not fools

vlamer

Activity: 101
Merit: 11

N.E.E.T

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2016, 05:07:14 PM

These days newbies are kidding in lending section asking for sometimes 5 BTC loan sometime 30BTC loan lol Tongue

They think that they can make fool out of us. Come on give it up we are not fools
Grin
it is too small to be a scammer ,

zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 08:52:23 PM

You are a newbie and ask for a 30 BTC loan.
I think nobody dont have this amount to give you for free.
You need a big collateral for this amount of BTC.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: