Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:27:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Biterial.com - Bitcoin Marketplace. Buy and Sell goods for Bitcoin.  (Read 5514 times)
biterial.com (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2016, 10:07:48 AM
Last edit: January 28, 2016, 01:55:33 PM by biterial.com

https://biterial.com

Hello world! Bitcointalk is a first place where we are showing our project and we are  happy to annoucement that we are opening a new bitcoin marketplace for everyone.

What we have?
- simple, intuitive, and fast platform to buy and sell products
- fully automated in-house escrow service
- 30 days of buyer & seller protection
- listing items is free, after sold only 2% fee

Contact us:
support@biterial.com
https://support.biterial.com
https://www.facebook.com/biterialcom-1671313433135014/
https://twitter.com/BiterialMarket

We are open for any advice, and we are waiting for reviews from you Smiley.

Feel free to add your product to marketplace!

It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
biterial.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2016, 10:28:24 AM

First post for annoucements.
ikydesu

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2016, 04:29:23 AM

The escrow is yourself? How the transaction works? Buyer need to pay the price and the buyer can have a goods? How about account trade?
michietn94
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 05:55:30 AM

Is there any vouch for your site ?
If I want to sell my product here, how much the fee ?

Overall the site quite good and simple  Smiley

FANSUNITE

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █
biterial.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2016, 08:06:45 AM
Last edit: January 22, 2016, 08:30:36 AM by biterial.com

The escrow is yourself? How the transaction works? Buyer need to pay the price and the buyer can have a goods? How about account trade?

Escrow is in-house and automated, we don't keep any money, it's work like that:
1. Buyer clicks "Buy now", and pays to BTC address (it's escrow address).
2. Seller gets notification about sold his item, so he delivers item to the buyer and he mark item "as shipped".
3. Buyer receive item and notification, and if everything is okay, he click button "release escrow". Now in 1 second money from escrow's btc address going to seller's btc address.
4. Profit for everyone.

Is there any vouch for your site ?

Site is 1 day old, we are waiting for you Smiley.

If I want to sell my product here, how much the fee ?

You can list any product for free, after sold fee is 2%, so if you sold to someone 1 product for 1$, you will get 0,98$.

How about account trade?

You can list and sell on biterial any account you want.

Overall the site quite good and simple  Smiley

Thank you very much!
ikydesu

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2016, 03:26:50 PM

Nice, it's fair for both, buyer and seller. I will try it soon, bookmarked.
The quiestion is:
How "if" the escrow system is hacked?
So the transaction is complete until both of seller and buyer clicked the notification, right.
biterial.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2016, 05:23:42 PM

Nice, it's fair for both, buyer and seller. I will try it soon, bookmarked.
The quiestion is:
How "if" the escrow system is hacked?
So the transaction is complete until both of seller and buyer clicked the notification, right.
Yeah, buyer release coins to seller after receive a item. There is no better shopping system in the world I think. Thanks for your interest. Back to biterial soon, hope there will be many sellers and good products.
melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 01:06:09 PM

No doubt your website is good but your in house escrow is not well organized because it could only be useful to some extent for the physical goods but for the digital goods it might be abuse due to false claims.
biterial.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2016, 01:54:10 PM

No doubt your website is good but your in house escrow is not well organized because it could only be useful to some extent for the physical goods but for the digital goods it might be abuse due to false claims.

What do you mean? There is no better system, and every big marketplace using it, for example Alibaba, Aliepress etc. In bad cases moderator can check the item and decide what to do. Tell me what situations  do you mean. Thanks.
--

I invite every seller to list your item on biterial Smiley
melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 10:06:38 PM

What do you mean? There is no better system, and every big marketplace using it, for example Alibaba, Aliepress etc. In bad cases moderator can check the item and decide what to do. Tell me what situations  do you mean. Thanks.
--

I do not have anything against the legitimacy of your website but I am trying to say that even buyers might scam the seller by false claim on the goods delivered, I have heard such thing before at amazon shop and they ask for refund.
biterial.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2016, 03:45:17 PM

--

I do not have anything against the legitimacy of your website but I am trying to say that even buyers might scam the seller by false claim on the goods delivered, I have heard such thing before at amazon shop and they ask for refund.

Yeah, there is no payment system that would prevent on that kind of situations, but there is a feedback system too, so seller can give negative feedback to bad buyer. But of course in that kind of situations ours moderators can check the item if possible and decide what to do. We will do our best, I assure you. Thanks for your attention.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 03:01:09 AM

is it possible to just click buy now without registering to your bitlerial site? This is a Website BitShop Script right? and its also sold there. Smiley

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
chennan
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 03:29:22 AM

I'm sorry, but I guess I'm not quite sure what the purpose of this is?  It seems that this website does just as good or a better job than some other website does on the Marketplace section of the forum.  It seems that people on here really value there trust/reputability on here... I feel that this is a more trustworthy way to do business, rather than trusting one central escrow.

biterial.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2016, 01:14:46 PM

is it possible to just click buy now without registering to your bitlerial site? This is a Website BitShop Script right? and its also sold there. Smiley

You have to register to buy goods. And no, it's not bitshop script, just some of inspiration with design Smiley.

I'm sorry, but I guess I'm not quite sure what the purpose of this is?  It seems that this website does just as good or a better job than some other website does on the Marketplace section of the forum.  It seems that people on here really value there trust/reputability on here... I feel that this is a more trustworthy way to do business, rather than trusting one central escrow.

Thanks for your opinion, I believe Biterial soon will be very trusted marketplace.
Rago

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 05:03:51 AM

why should we trust use your site?
biterial.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2016, 10:10:33 AM
Last edit: January 28, 2016, 10:26:40 AM by biterial.com

why should we trust use your site?
Just try it and decide. We do not keep any money, everything is encrypted. There is no reason to not trust, but of course you have to check yourself Smiley.
biterial.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2016, 07:23:51 PM

CS:GO Case Keys for  $3 BTC on Biterial!

https://biterial.com/item/24/csgo_case_keys_chroma_2

--
Come to Biterial and add your products to sell for free.
Vertigon

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 05:56:54 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2016, 12:39:16 PM by Vertigon

Is this trusted?
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 06:04:59 PM

A new site will take a while to be trusted and I have not heard anything about this until now.  There are other sites which I have heard about such as bitbay and open bazaar, this seems like one of those pop up shops you get. 
Good luck with your site.
biterial.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2016, 12:40:51 PM

A new site will take a while to be trusted and I have not heard anything about this until now.  There are other sites which I have heard about such as bitbay and open bazaar, this seems like one of those pop up shops you get. 
Good luck with your site.
Exactly. Thanks for your comment.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: