Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:00:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (⌐■_■) Free BTC trading bot  (Read 8267 times)
coine_ (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2016, 04:31:08 PM

if it is web based, i don't think it need the source anymore, if there is no exe, to download it is safer, still the website need to have the green lock at least

and if it need to invest, it need an escrow that hold the funds, maybe a member of this forum

Good feedback on the "green lock" I will implement it on the next revision. Also I am not asking for your money, so no need for escrow.

Thats a great work buddy. But its developed it works give analyse the data just based on your command as well the input thats been provided or added initially and data which were often updated. It doesn't know what the real market situation. So its better to have a real time analysis

Yes! Good idea, I will make the data presentation much clearer and users will be able to change time periods as they want.

I will write it down in the development backlog and get started on it.

I like the fact that it's free and the interface is pretty good too. I'll be subscribing.

I read your story and it seems pretty convincing, hopefully I can make some profit too Smiley

Thank you. Means a lot to hear that! I hope we all will make some profit with it.

Well I just got scammed of a consequently substantial amount of money so yeah I'm rather pesimistic on such things.

But my apologies for judging in advance. And it seems like numerous people tested it and vouch for it.

I'll wait a bit and if everyone is satisfied or at least didn't get screwed I'll maybe give it a try.

Wow that's harsh man. I feel for you. Karma will get that bastard.

You're welcome.
As i have said earlier, I'm keen on trying this out but with reservation. You see, I'm into day trading thats why I want a real time data analysis. I know its a free service you are offering here, but if its not too much to ask, I still want some real time way to receive your bot's prediction.

Do you have any good go to resources on day trading? The more I learn the more I can improve the bot.

I can make the real time data available if you are interested. Just tell me in which format you would want to receive it (website, twitter, facebook, email etc).

That is look good, does is your bot can used for all of markets? Or just for btc-e? And i think you explain how is work.(tutorial) sorry i am newbie

Thanks!

Right now it's BTC on btc-e.com only.

I will start working on a tutorial for you.

There are mostly new accounts vouching for you OP but also feww Hero/Sr member.

If/when we reach page 4 and enough vouching I test your tool Grin

Page 4 here we gooooo!

Hi Looks cool, subbed, will throw $20 at it and see what happens Cheesy

Thanks for your effort man, some stable trading signals can help a lot people.

Do u usually sell within a day or does the bot also send the sell signal?

This is just the first version so it still primitive.

I sell the same day as the bot recommends. It will will send you a recommendation to sell, but use your own judgement when to sell. As we all know bitcoins are extremely volatile and the prices can change drastically hour to hour.

Thank you!

i have so basic knowledge of programming so forgive me if my question is newbish
but why is their emails in the source code that can be exposed? should't it be in a database accessed by your version of the code that you are running?

It should, but maybe he just created the code rather fast. Having the database to store everything means higher cost, and not sure he'll win anything with that.

In fact this tool doesn't give anything to its creator no? That's probably the most fishy thing here, that you don't earn money with it xD

Yes, it is built fast. Now my job is to tighten it up.

My philosophy is to provide value first. If it's good the reward will follow. I have some ideas on how to monetize, the best case scenario would be that both me and the users can profit from it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 06:20:15 PM

Hi there, I had a look at your site and I will follow this thread closely and maybe I could start investing some bits with you. Anyway well done, it seems it worked so far.
Laosai

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 06:46:59 PM

Ok you convinced me, I'll try your script buddy!

Thanks for sharing Wink

gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 09:00:38 AM

That is look good, does is your bot can used for all of markets? Or just for btc-e? And i think you explain how is work.(tutorial) sorry i am newbie

of course its only for btc. As OP said on his first post:

Yes. But there is not tutorial for use the bot.
coine_ (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2016, 11:19:15 AM

Yes. But there is not tutorial for use the bot.

I am working on one.
aizzaku
Legendary

Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 11:35:35 AM

Very good if it will be open source. even if in long run it gives bit more % then im willing to use it.. even pay for it.

BlockchainGaming A PARADIGM SHIFT IN THE GAMING INDUSTRY
Website | Blog | Forum | Wiki | Events | Marketplace (coming soon)
coine_ (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2016, 12:32:41 PM

Very good if it will be open source. even if in long run it gives bit more % then im willing to use it.. even pay for it.

Not going to be open source for now. That might change in the future.
z3r0

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 10:27:14 AM

Been receiving the emails from your bot, recommendation is to hold every day and it seems to think the price of btc is $390 every day.

Everything working correctly?

Live Bitcoin and Crypto News From Around The World
Free Trading Signals - Twitter: @saintcrypto
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 11:44:30 AM

The bots that has been developed to give analysis on the trading of the bitcoin is good but can't expect cent percent of success on following the suggestion given by bots.
BitTyro

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 03:05:02 PM

Been receiving the emails from your bot, recommendation is to hold every day and it seems to think the price of btc is $390 every day.

I think the bot is working just fine. Its giving the prediction to "hold" because it can't see a major price movement from the data it analyze.
A bot is algorithm base so its only good as a cross reference for your own data.
I subscribed too and it helps me to decide wether to buy or sell.
coine_ (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2016, 10:00:32 AM

Everything is working correctly. It was showing the price when the trend period started.

I have fixed it, so it should be working properly tomorrow.

Thank you for noticing!
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 06:34:22 AM

Everything is working correctly. It was showing the price when the trend period started.

I have fixed it, so it should be working properly tomorrow.

Thank you for noticing!

Ive subscribed, and I've also noticed that problem of $390 every day. I followed your bot's advice once, and iv'e already made $5.

One tip to put in the OP and site, say that your bot is only a guide and is right most of the time, but not all of it.
coine_ (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2016, 10:31:41 AM

Ive subscribed, and I've also noticed that problem of $390 every day. I followed your bot's advice once, and iv'e already made $5.

One tip to put in the OP and site, say that your bot is only a guide and is right most of the time, but not all of it.

Thanks, that's a good idea.
Oscoda

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 02:41:18 PM

That is indeed a very expensive bone. But I think you can do better yourself.
Because soon you will still ripped.
coine_ (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2016, 05:04:43 PM

That is indeed a very expensive bone. But I think you can do better yourself.
Because soon you will still ripped.

Coine is an advicer. You shouldn't follow it blindly.
lastminer

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 12:40:07 AM

which programming language that bot?

do you think about open-source?
secone

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 08:27:36 AM

this bot for BTC-E market ? kraken? bitstamp? or global price like use coindesk api?
any link how to download this bot?
coine_ (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2016, 12:51:38 PM

which programming language that bot?

do you think about open-source?

Javascript with nodejs.

Not right now.

this bot for BTC-E market ? kraken? bitstamp? or global price like use coindesk api?
any link how to download this bot?

BTC-e only for now.

You can't download. Go to the URL www.coine.xyz and enter your email in the form. Everyday you will receive advice to Buy,Sell or Hold.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 07:27:42 AM

i don't like javascrypt(especially if it tell you to install something via browser), i prefer if it was coded in php with a solid web gui
coine_ (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2016, 11:33:00 AM

i don't like javascrypt(especially if it tell you to install something via browser), i prefer if it was coded in php with a solid web gui

Javascript does not tell you to install something in the browser. Most websites on the internet run javascript in some way or another. Many major websites are either running or moving away from php to modern javascript frameworks.

You can build a solid GUI with javascript.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: