Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:25:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Thought for Doubling Sites  (Read 955 times)
Arcteryx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 08:47:40 PM

If there are any fees associated to withdrawals that would turn investors away right away.
I can not see anyone wanting to put in a small amount and having half of it taken away in fees alone. That is what the banks are for  Cheesy

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
iefken

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Live by your own rules

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 12:29:14 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2016, 12:53:30 AM by iefken

What you described is a plain ponzi. Anyway, they too will scam. Why do you think they get created in the first place?

I and everyone here appreciates what you are saying and we all know that same facts.  The fact here is that this was simply a discussion.  Just people talking.  I already stated that I do not use these sites and I have no intention of starting one.  This is just some people talking about the issues with the sites and possible ways that things can improve.  It is not going to happen, we know that.  A drug dealer may get more long term sales by referring some of his/her clients to rehab before they die, then they can get a little better, get back out of rehab and start all over with the drug dealer, this is a concept that would show advanced future levels of income and it is just an idea, just like the ones I stated here.  There is no drug dealer that is ever going to do that and there are no scammers that are going to modify their methods to show get longevity to the clients.  This is just talk.

Exactly, and that is applied to many more layers of society than one would think. Ever thought about lethal deseases and their possible cures that way? Wink if not please let it sink in a while BEFORE you read the part under this (and if you're a TL;DR person, this is going to be just that kind of post).

So, either you waited, either you didn't, I can't check, I don't care, what I want to say is this: every layer of every society (let's keep it to the human race here) that in general has a will to gain profit, will always try to make other people pay as much as possible. Now, I'm not trying to promote any conspiracy theory's here, BUT given the example you have given, think about this:

Why would the government or the society of doctors (im not 100% sure there is one but too lazy to check and sure enough to post :p) cure certain diseases (or sell the possibility of a cure) when they can profit of them selling other meds, like delayers and so...
I'm not saying you should, but if you are triggered by these thoughts, just put some of these words in google: cure, treatment, cancer, conspiracy...
And yes, others will say it's just conspiracy, I am in no way saying that I am sure it is, but as long as there is no cure generally available, how sure can we be there is one or not? Smiley

EDIT: wanted to insert an image here i thought was nailing it, but it's several images that make the whole... Anyway the image is at top on this link (as always, click it, don't click it, I don't care): http://www.cancertreatmentwatch.org/q/conspiracy.shtml

But please, I do not want or do not care whether you believe me or these thoughts. I'm just posting these objective (atleast according to me) thoughts here so that people might be aware that there may always be greater forces than any of us can handle at any given time.

And if you want some nice video nailing the truth of the elections of the USA: watch until 0.48 (I am not vouching for anyone, I am just showing some video with some stuff that need some thinking)

Maybe I am a conspiracy theorist, maybe I am not, but I am definitely not someone who believes every little crap lie the media sometimes try to tell us...

Sorry for long post though, when I start typing, I can't stop lol :p
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2016, 03:43:30 PM

You cannot call a ponzi a scam until it collapsed, for as long as the ponzi is paying then its good. once the payment is pending then thats the time you can call it as a scam,

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
morantis (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 05:38:13 PM

You cannot call a ponzi a scam until it collapsed, for as long as the ponzi is paying then its good. once the payment is pending then thats the time you can call it as a scam,

Well, it is bound to happen with most of them, there is simply no way at this point without redoing the whole system to make it work.  The old payouts will always depend on new players and once those stop coming in, it is doomed.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: