Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 12:47:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TPTB_Coin vs AmericanPegasusCoin: which next-gen currency to invest in for 2016?  (Read 2419 times)
iotatoken

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 10:30:39 PM

I have no words other than: you are both 2 useless idiots, please find something productive to do with your lives

americanpegasus (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 01:21:17 AM

Sorry, we don't include presale and premine coins in our "hot new investment" topic because no technology should ever have a premine or presale IPO.  The very concept is idiotic.  If something is good enough to garner mass adoption, you can own enough of it by being an early adopter to be ridiculously wealthy.  

Having an IPO shows a lack of faith in the very thing you are trying to pitch.  It's like taking a shit on your own child.  

Don't do that.   

I am intrigued by the concept of the 'tangle'.  I am disturbed by how you are implementing this new 'blockchain'. 

Account is back under control of the real AmericanPegasus.
tat123

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2016, 01:30:41 AM

Sorry, we don't include presale and premine coins in our "hot new investment" topic because no technology should ever have a premine or presale IPO.  The very concept is idiotic.  If something is good enough to garner mass adoption, you can own enough of it by being an early adopter to be ridiculously wealthy.  

Having an IPO shows a lack of faith in the very thing you are trying to pitch.  It's like taking a shit on your own child.  

Don't do that.   

I am intrigued by the concept of the 'tangle'.  I am disturbed by how you are implementing this new 'blockchain'. 

What I find disturbing is that someone would actually shit on their own child! I hate Defecatophiles!
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: