Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:36:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining Hardware Comparison  (Read 6590 times)
ashkanb

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 08:40:10 PM

OP i submitted my gpu's info to your list today; there's a slight problem though!
not sure whether i mistyped or something else happened;
the driver is listed as "Crimson 15.1.1 Beta" that is not correct; it's "Crimson 15.11.1 Beta";
also, i mentioned my speed as "18~18.8" and only the "~18.8" made it to the list; that'd be misleading.
if i'm only allowed a single number i'd like to input the average of around 18.5 Mhs.

is there any way i can edit and correct my entry? or will someone be doing that?!

p.s. i made the entry with the same name as my user id here in bitcointalk.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Eliovp (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1293

Huh?

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 10:48:59 PM

changed it.

No there is no way you can change it (yet)

Again, i have so much to update. My list is only growing lately..

I will get some time to sorten things out though.

Maybe i'll add a registration part so people can add/modify configs.

I'm the only one who can allow/modify them at this moment. Maybe that will change as well.

Never thought this would be such a success.

Thx for your submission none the less!

Oh yeah, i changed the speed to the average because the filter option would go crazy on it if i left it as you submitted it Smiley

Also need to to some changes to that....

Like i said, todo list is only growing.. Smiley

umop-apisdn

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 12:27:00 AM

This is great, I really appreciate your efforts.

I hope to pull something together soon and your site is really helping!!
Eliovp (OP)
Legendary

Huh?

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2016, 10:21:35 PM

This is great, I really appreciate your efforts.

I hope to pull something together soon and your site is really helping!!

Thank you for those kind words!

I have updated the website a bit.

Cleaned up a lot of things, not only visual things.

For those that have visited or/and still are, you'll see the difference immediately when checking configs.

Also, the submission form has been a little modified. (Will re-write that later).

As for my to-do list, been finding some extra time here and there, so it'll get there eventually :p

Greetings!

QuintLeo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 07:56:59 AM

The NVidia maxwll cards can't match the hashrate of AMD cards - but they're more power-efficient, on a hash/W basis they actually don't fare too badly (except the 750ti which doesn't have enough RAM to work well IF at all on Ethereum).

On a hash/$ basis they .... well, get them used they might be in the same ballpark as the USED AMD cards a lot of folks keep talking about buying.

I'm no longer legendary just in my own mind!
Like something I said? Donations gratefully accepted. LYLnTKvLefz9izJFUvEGQEZzSkz34b3N6U (Litecoin)
1GYbjMTPdCuV7dci3iCUiaRrcNuaiQrVYY (Bitcoin)
Yutard

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 08:07:11 PM

The NVidia maxwll cards can't match the hashrate of AMD cards - but they're more power-efficient, on a hash/W basis they actually don't fare too badly (except the 750ti which doesn't have enough RAM to work well IF at all on Ethereum).

On a hash/$ basis they .... well, get them used they might be in the same ballpark as the USED AMD cards a lot of folks keep talking about buying.

I undervoltage a XFX R9 390, its hash i 27.5 MH/s at 977/1040 MHz. The power consumption is 160W, so it is better than nV 970.
QuintLeo
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 06:06:39 AM

My pair of 970s are running well under that 160 watts mining Ethereium - complete system with an A10-5700 and 2 of those cards is only around 300 watts (yeah, the A10 is overkill but I already HAD the system and it's 2-slot mATH motherboard up and running).

I'd GUESS they're pulling 100-120 watts or so, though they're only pulling about 20.5Mh/s

My triple GTX950 system pulls a bit over 30MH/s on a TOTAL consumption of under 350 watts (that's an A10-8760K that's running Prime95 on the CPUs, Dnet on the GPU, as well as the Nvidias themselves - guessing 80-90 watts each for the cards at most).

I do wish I could get my HD 7870 to do Ethereum though - but it keeps hanging on the "can't load the full core" part then the miner just SITS there, left it on overnight once and it still didn't go - same system with one of the GTX970s and NVidea drivers instead of fglrx ran fine, abet it took forever generating the first couple DAG files (Semperon 3000 with 1 Gig ram, yeah it's kinda funny the vid cards have twice the ram the SYSTEM does).
 I might try it on a "bigger" system at some point to see if the hangup is the limits of the CPU/system ram not the GPU - I've got a 5050e 2Gig system I'm in process of shutting down MPrime on with plans to put some sort of vidcards in it to mine with instead.

For now, the poor 7870 folds for Curecoin.....

Like something I said? Donations gratefully accepted. LYLnTKvLefz9izJFUvEGQEZzSkz34b3N6U (Litecoin)
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 10:29:37 AM

My pair of 970s are running well under that 160 watts mining Ethereium - complete system with an A10-5700 and 2 of those cards is only around 300 watts (yeah, the A10 is overkill but I already HAD the system and it's 2-slot mATH motherboard up and running).

I'd GUESS they're pulling 100-120 watts or so, though they're only pulling about 20.5Mh/s

My triple GTX950 system pulls a bit over 30MH/s on a TOTAL consumption of under 350 watts (that's an A10-8760K that's running Prime95 on the CPUs, Dnet on the GPU, as well as the Nvidias themselves - guessing 80-90 watts each for the cards at most).

I do wish I could get my HD 7870 to do Ethereum though - but it keeps hanging on the "can't load the full core" part then the miner just SITS there, left it on overnight once and it still didn't go - same system with one of the GTX970s and NVidea drivers instead of fglrx ran fine, abet it took forever generating the first couple DAG files (Semperon 3000 with 1 Gig ram, yeah it's kinda funny the vid cards have twice the ram the SYSTEM does).
 I might try it on a "bigger" system at some point to see if the hangup is the limits of the CPU/system ram not the GPU - I've got a 5050e 2Gig system I'm in process of shutting down MPrime on with plans to put some sort of vidcards in it to mine with instead.

For now, the poor 7870 folds for Curecoin.....

Did you go to the ET hash folder & delete the DAG & start it again???  It may help  Wink

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
ldw-com

Activity: 229

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 11:02:26 AM

Oh btw.

If there are developers out there that are willing to help, send me a pm. This account or my main account "Eliovp".

I'll throw some btc, obviously not much because this is completely ad-free and done in my free time.

But looking at the traffic that is generated, this website has potential Smiley (4-500 clicks per day)

Greetings!
Andy777s

Activity: 147

RevolverCoin Team

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2016, 04:45:59 PM

It is important to specify miner software and its version along with driver version. Claymors ETH miner gives me 21.5MH on 380X while I managed to get 18.5MH with official ETH miner.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   RevolverCoin   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
   NO ICO  ♦  NO PREMINE  ♦  X11EVO ALGO  ♦  ASIC RESISTANT   
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ XRE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Eliovp (OP)
Legendary

Huh?

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2016, 07:51:06 AM

Got over 500 Configs/Cards active at this moment.

Thx everyone for their submissions! Appreciate it!

Keep em coming!

Will update the website as soon and as regular as i can.

My offer is still open...

Oh btw.

If there are developers out there that are willing to help, send me a pm. This account or my main account "Eliovp".

I'll throw some btc, obviously not much because this is completely ad-free and done in my free time.

But looking at the traffic that is generated, this website has potential Smiley (4-500 clicks per day)

Greetings!

ekiller
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1112

LLP Programming & Electronics

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 07:56:01 PM

what happened to your website ? http://www.mininghwcomparison.com/ 
can not be displayed. Only white empty page
Eliovp (OP)
Legendary

Huh?

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2016, 08:26:38 PM

Script kiddies flooding my database..

Kind of dumb of me not setting up captcha..

Will do when i'm back from holiday..

Greetings and sorry!

fr4nkthetank
Legendary

Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182

Now the money is free, and so the people will be

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 02:03:58 AM

Script kiddies flooding my database..

Kind of dumb of me not setting up captcha..

Will do when i'm back from holiday..

Greetings and sorry!

sorry to hear that, a lot of people are assholes in crypto...because of money.
QuintLeo
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 06:55:48 AM

Your site works pretty well in Firefox, but current Chrome version it never loads anything.
 Might be an XP issue though, Google has stated they no longer support XP for Chrome updates (kinda dumb given how many CORPORATE machines still run XP).

DO NOT SET UP CRAPCHA. That stuff SUCKS. It's a cure that is MUCH worse than the disease.

ldw-com

Activity: 229

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 03:23:27 PM

Ok, It's back up with google Recaptcha. So no normal captcha where you never type the correct sequence from the first time.

So just check the checkbox and you'll be fine!

Greetings!
ZedZedNova

Activity: 475
Merit: 265

Ooh La La, C'est Zoom!

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 04:57:43 PM

Ok, It's back up with google Recaptcha. So no normal captcha where you never type the correct sequence from the first time.

So just check the checkbox and you'll be fine!

Greetings!

Thanks! I just provided my info/config.

- zed

No mining at the moment.
Eliovp (OP)
Legendary

Huh?

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2016, 09:53:09 PM

Hey guys,

I put the website on github today.

In other words, if there is anyone out there in the mood to help out, or clean it up a bit.. or whatever..

Please go ahead Smiley

https://github.com/Eliovp/Mining-Hardware-Comparison

Greetings!

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: