Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:08:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Does anyone here consider themselves to be autistic or have autistic traits?
I dont have autism or any related traits - 12 (54.5%)
I have some autism traits but i have no need for diagnosis - 6 (27.3%)
I believe i have ASD and want diagnosis - 1 (4.5%)
I believe i have ASD and dont want diagnosis - 2 (9.1%)
I have ASD and been diagnosed - 1 (4.5%)
Total Voters: 22

Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone here have autism or have autistic traits? Test inside, post up results!  (Read 2820 times)
Leonius (OP)

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2016, 10:42:29 AM
Last edit: February 05, 2016, 01:22:06 PM by Leonius

Does anyone here consider themselves to be autistic or have autistic traits?

You can test yourself here

http://www.wired.com/2001/12/aqtest/
XERES

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 01:13:59 PM

I play A lot of dota, so maybe Grin

Leonius (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2016, 01:18:15 PM

Does playing Minecraft count as an autistic trait?

Well it depends actually, i dont know exactly how you tell when it counts as a special interest and when its just a neuro typical person who loves a certain game. I've heard some autistic people do like certain games and play religiously.

If you are playing all day every day over and over then yeah i reckon that counts as a trait tbh. Neuro typical people like variety in their life dont they?

How did you score on the test?
Leonius (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2016, 10:59:49 AM

Anyone do the test then? i would imagine some people would score high
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 01:47:50 PM

Score: 26 , i'm one of those high iq low social skills people

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 01:48:43 PM

Autism cured.

CD Autism - 202 kids recovered as of this post (Kerri Rivera's website) - http://cdautism.org/

http://www.autismone.org/users/kerri-rivera

Loads of info, including a Youtube link - https://www.bulletproofexec.com/78-curing-autism-with-kerri-rivera-podcast/

From http://mmsnews.org/, with regards to Kerri Rivera's work:
A total of 202 children have been recovered (ATEC score of 10 or below,) using the CD Autism parasite protocol published in Kerri Rivera´s new book Healing the Symptoms Known as Autism. CD stands for Chlorine Dioxide, which is an inexpensive, broad spectrum, gentle, anti-pathogenic.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Boelens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 04:38:38 PM

No because I haven't been vaccinated.
eon89

Activity: 308
Merit: 292

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 05:03:59 PM

Seeing as how much I hate people and interacting with them I might as well be.
Well - minus the genius part that is.

Leonius (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2016, 10:04:27 AM

What did you score on the test? i score like late 30s on test ha, very high.
Chinatsu

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 11:48:21 AM

yap i am confused and sometimes i forgot what i was doing

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 06:31:39 PM

I did the test and scored 15. Guess I'm not autistic.
eon89

Activity: 308
Merit: 292

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 09:11:32 PM

Well I got 34 so... I still function well. Very well when I'm alone at home. Cheesy

catch.me.if.you.can

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 10:01:26 PM

I have autism, schizophrenia, ADHD, alzheimer, parkinson, and bipolar disorder.  Grin
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 03:28:36 AM

According to the test I am one of the least autistic people on planet Earth. So be it.
Leonius (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2016, 01:59:20 PM

Well I got 34 so... I still function well. Very well when I'm alone at home. Cheesy

Good score Smiley nearly 20% of men score within a ASD range so imagine that? nearly 1 in 5 men. 
Zeke2345

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 03:20:35 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2016, 08:47:55 PM by Zeke2345

Will watch this thread for later today when I can take the test. Thinking I may have some tendencies due to aways trying to see things as black or white.

Will edit once I do test.

Scored 24 but I tend to get bored with idle chit chat,so I think that may sway me higher.

Leonius (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2016, 01:21:02 PM

Will watch this thread for later today when I can take the test. Thinking I may have some tendencies due to aways trying to see things as black or white.

Will edit once I do test.

Scored 24 but I tend to get bored with idle chit chat,so I think that may sway me higher.

thanks for feedback

I dont know if black or white is a a trait it depends, taking thing literally is a trait.

Anyone else take the test ?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 06:04:55 PM

Does anyone here consider themselves to be autistic or have autistic traits?

You can test yourself here

http://www.wired.com/2001/12/aqtest/

In the first major trial using the test, the average score in the control group was 16.4. Eighty percent of those diagnosed with autism or a related disorder scored 32 or higher. The test is not a means for making a diagnosis, however, and many who score above 32 and even meet the diagnostic criteria for mild autism or Asperger's report no difficulty functioning in their everyday lives.

Agree: 5,6,9,12,13,19,23,43: 1 point
Disagree: 1,24,29,40: 1 point

Score: 12

If 16.4 was the average score, and I scored a 12, does that mean that I'm below average?  Shocked Shocked Shocked
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 09:57:12 AM

Got a score of 17...so about average.  I imagine I could manipulate the test into giving me a high score though.  I'll try it:

Agree: 2,4,5,6,7,9,12,13,16,19,20,21,22,23,26,33,35,39,41,42,43,45,46: 1 point
Disagree: 10,11,15,17,24,25,27,29,31,34,36,37,38,47,48: 1 point
Score: 38

Looks like I understand the autist mind fairly well Grin

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 03:57:19 AM

Got a score of 17...so about average.  I imagine I could manipulate the test into giving me a high score though.  I'll try it:

I see you played it smart by not going for the perfect 40 knowing that this awaited your faith if such were attempted: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbzJTTDO9f4
Morecoin Freeman

Activity: 854
Merit: 503

Legendary trader

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 02:37:06 AM

I believe I have some autistic traits, as well as many non-autistic traits and I scored a 16 on that test.

Ask the stranger he knows who you really are.
Leonius (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2016, 12:22:10 PM

Yeah thats a decent skill to understand people coming from other persectives.

Thanks for input guys, i dont know how some of you score so low when i approach the test from various different angles i still score high, haha.
Zeke2345

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 10:38:49 PM

Something that has popped up lately is spectrum of autism which pretty much means we are all somewhere along the rainbow of autism.
Now is this for them to medicate us over or a actual breakthrough? Not sure...

Leonius (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2016, 09:07:52 AM

Something that has popped up lately is spectrum of autism which pretty much means we are all somewhere along the rainbow of autism.
Now is this for them to medicate us over or a actual breakthrough? Not sure...

What is it you refer to thats popped up im interested?

And no honestly i think society is well behind on this stuff, much more people than 1 in 100 have ASD imo. 
catch.me.if.you.can

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 10:31:34 AM

Dont believe those stupid tests. Those tests made by autistic psychiatrists. Psychiatry is a fraud made by satanists illuminati jews. Sigmund Freud (1856-1939) was a Sabbatean cabbalist satanist jew.

"Shlomo Freud, a member of the Illuminati Bnai Brith, played a key role in mankind's induction into the Cabala sex cult. Psychiatry may have a subversive hidden agenda; hardly a surprise given its origins.

Sigmund Freud (1856-1939) was a Sabbatean who sold his perverted satanist beliefs to the world in the guise of science and medicine. The Illuminati-controlled media and education system hailed him as a great prophet."

See more: http://www.henrymakow.com/freud_sabbatean.html
phillip1882

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 01:40:40 PM

scored 31, not very high IQ but am very low social skills.
rigel
Legendary

Activity: 1240
Merit: 1001

Thank God I'm an atheist

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 09:28:43 PM

Is it worrisome?
Bitguybillionaire

Activity: 75

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 11:13:38 PM

I do not have any "autistic traits". I do certain things i like such as play video games, but that does not make someone autistic.

●                                                     Z I X X                                                     ●
[    DISCORD    ]  [    TWITTER    ]  [ ANN THREAD ]  [   FACEBOOK   ]
|   Automated Shared MNs   |  80% Masternode Rewards  |   Highest "Locked %"  |
Zeke2345

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 09:51:02 PM

I do not have any "autistic traits". I do certain things i like such as play video games, but that does not make someone autistic.

You live in a bubble,time to get outside and see what that sunshine stuff is all about! Grin

They like to talk about spectrum with these things meaning we all fit in somewhere along a chart.
Think I can get a little fixated on issues and miss the obvious at times but thats more about spitting myself than being full blown Autistic.
Could be wrong.

Leonius (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2016, 02:13:03 PM

Dont believe those stupid tests. Those tests made by autistic psychiatrists. Psychiatry is a fraud made by satanists illuminati jews. Sigmund Freud (1856-1939) was a Sabbatean cabbalist satanist jew.

"Shlomo Freud, a member of the Illuminati Bnai Brith, played a key role in mankind's induction into the Cabala sex cult. Psychiatry may have a subversive hidden agenda; hardly a surprise given its origins.

Sigmund Freud (1856-1939) was a Sabbatean who sold his perverted satanist beliefs to the world in the guise of science and medicine. The Illuminati-controlled media and education system hailed him as a great prophet."

See more: http://www.henrymakow.com/freud_sabbatean.html

Well certain categories are needed to make understanding of different behaviours.  How else are we supposed to explain differences between people?
catch.me.if.you.can

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 09:36:57 PM

Read this (google translate)

2. It is proven the etiology of mental "illness"?

When the behaviors that are not acceptable to us, combined with a lesion or dysfunction (tumors, toxic poisoning, vitamin deficiency etc.) Their etiology is considered proven. In this case we speak of "organic psychosis" which, by their nature, should be the responsibility of neurology (ie a special branch of physical pathology), not psychiatry.
It is possible to imagine a psychiatrist who would undertake to treat a tumor in the temporal lobe, just because such a volume happens to give character and psychotic symptoms? It seemed more like wild race magician than as a scientist.
When the behaviors that are not acceptable to us are not associated with a lesion or dysfunction, their reasoning is completely unknown (and whatever the definition, always moving into the realm of the cases). In this case we talk about "functional psychoses" and "ribs" which are the subject of psychiatry.
The feasibility served with this "regulation" is obvious: The etiology of these behaviors are identified with the society that monopoly is the "normality". And, as is obvious when the persecutor (society) and the persecuted (ground) are identical, the arrest of the latter is objectively impossible. So, since we can not conceive of mental "illness", grasp the mentally "ill" is a tangible and egklovisimi reality. This is more convenient for everyone.

http://www.grivas.info/psixiatriki/217-33-1982
catch.me.if.you.can

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 09:56:23 PM

5. What causes mental illness?

If dietheta an answer to this question, they offered me the Nobel. I do not know due. I know, however, where it is mental "illness". Inherent to any kind of authoritarian, oppressive and hopeless equation: State-citizen, husband-wife, parent-child, teacher-student, supervisor-subordinate. Generally in any power and subordination relationship manager and steered, ruler and subordinate.

And to avoid any misunderstandings: I do not reject any organizational structure, general and abstract. Simply refuse any hierarchical organization established on an authoritarian and not functional. Each organizational-hierarchical relationship that arises spontaneously and effortlessly from a functional need, but it must compulsively active mediation of violence mechanisms.

Authentic power is expression and health producer. The power is absurd expression and producer illness. Our time is deification season and institutionalization of irrational power. It's that time of psychiatry. "When the crime is dressed with the dress of innocence is the innocence that should apologize for its actions," wrote Albert Camus. Today crime wears the lion skin of "innocence" of supposedly antikemenikotitas of pseudo-scientific psychiatric assessments that have demonology, disparaging, defamatory and thinner in nature. It is psychiatry 'innocence' to be checked and to account for its actions.

As a finishing touch, no mental illness in the medical sense. There is a condition made by us. A pattern of behavior that is undesirable for us and marked us as "illness" with an arbitrary and unscientific. This is no coincidence. It is a social choice aimed at multiple targets, the first and most important among, the guilt of a sick social structure inevitably produce disease.

catch.me.if.you.can

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 10:12:20 PM

A specter is haunting humanity: the specter of psychiatric totalitarianism. All the forces of reaction were united into one unholy alliance to give flesh and bones to this specter: the political and the commissar. The scientist and militarism. The capitalist and the bureaucrat. The manager and the persecutor. In West and East. The psychiatric totalitarianism longer a threat not over but inside the walls.

It is therefore time for opponents to expose openly in front of worldwide perceptions, goals and their aspirations. and juxtapose the real threat of the ghost incarnation psychiatric totalitarianism, a theory and a method to deal with it ...

The history of all hitherto existing societies has been the history of class struggles. The history of all henceforth societies is the history of the absence of any social struggle. ie, history of psychiatric totalitarianism.

In the struggle to eliminate this risk, the potential and the grace of psychiatry slaves, not to lose nothing but their chains.

Kleanthis Grivas

(Paraphrasing the "Communist Manifesto")

Iseecookies

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 09:38:33 PM

Some one is trying to hard to show they are off their meds in this thread,can you catch who it is! Cool
Lucas*

Activity: 826

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 09:55:58 PM

My score is 28.. <32 anyway  Undecided
Sweeet123

Activity: 248

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 10:32:49 PM

Yes i have autism and cancer b0ss
swogerino
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1235

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 10:36:47 PM

Scored 13 on that. I guess I'm not terribly autistic?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
catch.me.if.you.can

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 11:08:36 PM

Some one is trying to hard to show they are off their meds in this thread,can you catch who it is! Cool

lol
Sweeet123

Activity: 248

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 11:14:15 PM

I got a 27 does this mean im autistic, fook
Iseecookies

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 01:36:21 AM

Not part of autistic club, sadly I will not be able to get moar adderall for my zits. Wink
Leonius (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2016, 12:53:02 PM

Can you make your point way shorter please?
catch.me.if.you.can

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 06:29:15 PM

No, i cant because you must read the whole text in greek language. Kleanthis Grivas is a greek psyhiatrist and leftist. But you can see something similar:

The Marketing of Madness: The Truth About Psychotropic Drugs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgCpa1RlSdQ
Jstalk

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2016, 01:24:35 PM

I have social anxiety. Sad
Often people think that social anxiety is autism.
Which is wrong... Undecided

doublemore

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 05:08:51 PM

I have social anxiety. Sad
Often people think that social anxiety is autism.
Which is wrong... Undecided

People are mostly clueless and will think autism is social anxiety also.  Yeah it is totally wrong.
Leonius (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2016, 12:17:22 PM

Yeah emmm if you are on the autism spectrum it doesn't mean you will be offered pills?   Where im from thats not the case anyway.  

Are you trying to suggest that the category of autism shouldn't really exist? - it seems more philosophy than psychology.  
catch.me.if.you.can

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 10:00:16 PM

Yeah emmm if you are on the autism spectrum it doesn't mean you will be offered pills?   Where im from thats not the case anyway.  

Are you trying to suggest that the category of autism shouldn't really exist? - it seems more philosophy than psychology.  

3. How mental "diseases" sorted? By what criteria?

If there are mental "illness" only one acceptable way to classification exists: The causative. But the traditional psychiatric confesses complete ignorance about the etiology of mental "illness." Consequently, any classificatory attempts are ineffective, and caricatures, simultaneously.

If there are no mental "diseases" only sorcerer's apprentice could classify (why, how can something classifications there?) And that is precisely the role played by the psychiatrists.

Leonius (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2016, 07:11:33 PM

3. How mental "diseases" sorted? By what criteria?

If there are mental "illness" only one acceptable way to classification exists: The causative. But the traditional psychiatric confesses complete ignorance about the etiology of mental "illness." Consequently, any classificatory attempts are ineffective, and caricatures, simultaneously.

If there are no mental "diseases" only sorcerer's apprentice could classify (why, how can something classifications there?) And that is precisely the role played by the psychiatrists.

Yeah i've read what is wrote here about 3 times and maybe im just not smart enough but i just dont get the point.  I honestly have tried my best, maybe if its put another way or perhaps someone else can offer opinion on this.
catch.me.if.you.can

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 07:13:10 PM

10. What is the social role of the psychiatrist?

Speaking without circumlocutions and mock politeness, the psychiatrist as any psychological aptitude, is a poor devil, a faceless lapdog of power against lentil dish, substitute the priest and the policeman in the realm of mental activity. It is a sad executive body necessary for the police power of thought, which has taken fronimatismo of differences with the horrific means of beatings, chains, electro lightning, surgical and pharmaceutical lobotomy and list manipulation. In exchange for its survival and a social "prestige".

The psychiatrist is a understrapper power entrusted a depressed and dirty interim executive role. It is a tragic existence that is wasted and crushed in an unresolved contradiction arising from the clerical task entrusted: A contradiction is expressed in the obligation to address ethical and political problems, supposedly with medical methods.

Slowturtleinc

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 11:12:33 PM

Looks like I need a doctor to send me some restraining medication,as I am highly autistic and do not like this test.
Reminds me a little of the stupid facebooks quizs people would send like "So and so is a vodka and cranberry,what kind of drink are you"!
Turned me of facebook and I went underground.

██████████            Gunthar: Fast and Serious Lending Service
█████████       ●●●● ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● ●●●●
██████████    ●●●● Don't loose your collateral: refinance with us ●●●●
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 12:14:46 AM

Agree: 4,5,7,16,26,43,46: 1 point
Disagree: 1,3,10,11,25,29,47,49: 1 point
Score: 15
Looks like CS:GO makes people smarter. seems legit since I beat everybody else in my class at reaction time. GG 1 step closer to KennyS skills
I guess i'm average then.. My life goes on Smiley
Sad thing is I only make 80s in math and an iq test showed me at above average. My asian brain must be wasted on first person shooters xD
Leonius (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2016, 06:32:42 PM

Looks like I need a doctor to send me some restraining medication,as I am highly autistic and do not like this test.
Reminds me a little of the stupid facebooks quizs people would send like "So and so is a vodka and cranberry,what kind of drink are you"!
Turned me of facebook and I went underground.

The test is pretty decent, think it is used as one of the means of testing officially?
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: