Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:37:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Does anyone here consider themselves to be autistic or have autistic traits?
I dont have autism or any related traits - 12 (54.5%)
I have some autism traits but i have no need for diagnosis - 6 (27.3%)
I believe i have ASD and want diagnosis - 1 (4.5%)
I believe i have ASD and dont want diagnosis - 2 (9.1%)
I have ASD and been diagnosed - 1 (4.5%)
Total Voters: 22

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone here have autism or have autistic traits? Test inside, post up results!  (Read 2820 times)
Leonius (OP)

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2016, 12:53:02 PM

Read this (google translate)

Can you make your point way shorter please?
catch.me.if.you.can

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 06:29:15 PM

No, i cant because you must read the whole text in greek language. Kleanthis Grivas is a greek psyhiatrist and leftist. But you can see something similar:

The Marketing of Madness: The Truth About Psychotropic Drugs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgCpa1RlSdQ
Jstalk

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2016, 01:24:35 PM

I have social anxiety. Sad
Often people think that social anxiety is autism.
Which is wrong... Undecided

doublemore

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 05:08:51 PM

I have social anxiety. Sad
Often people think that social anxiety is autism.
Which is wrong... Undecided

People are mostly clueless and will think autism is social anxiety also.  Yeah it is totally wrong.
Leonius (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2016, 12:17:22 PM

Yeah emmm if you are on the autism spectrum it doesn't mean you will be offered pills?   Where im from thats not the case anyway.  

Are you trying to suggest that the category of autism shouldn't really exist? - it seems more philosophy than psychology.  
catch.me.if.you.can

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 10:00:16 PM

Yeah emmm if you are on the autism spectrum it doesn't mean you will be offered pills?   Where im from thats not the case anyway.  

Are you trying to suggest that the category of autism shouldn't really exist? - it seems more philosophy than psychology.  

3. How mental "diseases" sorted? By what criteria?

If there are mental "illness" only one acceptable way to classification exists: The causative. But the traditional psychiatric confesses complete ignorance about the etiology of mental "illness." Consequently, any classificatory attempts are ineffective, and caricatures, simultaneously.

If there are no mental "diseases" only sorcerer's apprentice could classify (why, how can something classifications there?) And that is precisely the role played by the psychiatrists.

http://www.grivas.info/psixiatriki/217-33-1982
Leonius (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2016, 07:11:33 PM

3. How mental "diseases" sorted? By what criteria?

If there are mental "illness" only one acceptable way to classification exists: The causative. But the traditional psychiatric confesses complete ignorance about the etiology of mental "illness." Consequently, any classificatory attempts are ineffective, and caricatures, simultaneously.

If there are no mental "diseases" only sorcerer's apprentice could classify (why, how can something classifications there?) And that is precisely the role played by the psychiatrists.

Yeah i've read what is wrote here about 3 times and maybe im just not smart enough but i just dont get the point.  I honestly have tried my best, maybe if its put another way or perhaps someone else can offer opinion on this.
catch.me.if.you.can

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 07:13:10 PM

10. What is the social role of the psychiatrist?

Speaking without circumlocutions and mock politeness, the psychiatrist as any psychological aptitude, is a poor devil, a faceless lapdog of power against lentil dish, substitute the priest and the policeman in the realm of mental activity. It is a sad executive body necessary for the police power of thought, which has taken fronimatismo of differences with the horrific means of beatings, chains, electro lightning, surgical and pharmaceutical lobotomy and list manipulation. In exchange for its survival and a social "prestige".

The psychiatrist is a understrapper power entrusted a depressed and dirty interim executive role. It is a tragic existence that is wasted and crushed in an unresolved contradiction arising from the clerical task entrusted: A contradiction is expressed in the obligation to address ethical and political problems, supposedly with medical methods.

Slowturtleinc

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 11:12:33 PM

Looks like I need a doctor to send me some restraining medication,as I am highly autistic and do not like this test.
Reminds me a little of the stupid facebooks quizs people would send like "So and so is a vodka and cranberry,what kind of drink are you"!
Turned me of facebook and I went underground.

██████████            Gunthar: Fast and Serious Lending Service
█████████       ●●●● ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● ●●●●
██████████    ●●●● Don't loose your collateral: refinance with us ●●●●
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 12:14:46 AM

Agree: 4,5,7,16,26,43,46: 1 point
Disagree: 1,3,10,11,25,29,47,49: 1 point
Score: 15
Looks like CS:GO makes people smarter. seems legit since I beat everybody else in my class at reaction time. GG 1 step closer to KennyS skills
I guess i'm average then.. My life goes on Smiley
Sad thing is I only make 80s in math and an iq test showed me at above average. My asian brain must be wasted on first person shooters xD
Leonius (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2016, 06:32:42 PM

Looks like I need a doctor to send me some restraining medication,as I am highly autistic and do not like this test.
Reminds me a little of the stupid facebooks quizs people would send like "So and so is a vodka and cranberry,what kind of drink are you"!
Turned me of facebook and I went underground.

The test is pretty decent, think it is used as one of the means of testing officially?
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: