Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:44:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to buy bitcoin  (Read 553 times)
crazy-igzo (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

Data Scientist

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 02:30:45 PM

hello.
I heard about bitcoin a while ago. but never got to buy it. and now I want to own some, just to say that I tried.
I can pay with paypal. 40$
ps. I'm super new to these kind of things.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2218

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 02:36:32 PM

hello.
I heard about bitcoin a while ago. but never got to buy it. and now I want to own some, just to say that I tried.
I can pay with paypal. 40$
ps. I'm super new to these kind of things.

WOW @_@ Brand New - activity zero - password recently changed - Date Registered:    28 August 2014, 08:06:12 - what could go wrong?

You might want to read this: Beware of PayPal and other reversible transfer services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=14632.0

crazy-igzo (OP)

Data Scientist

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 02:45:50 PM

WOW @_@ Brand New - activity zero - password recently changed - Date Registered:    28 August 2014, 08:06:12 - what could go wrong?

You might want to read this: Beware of PayPal and other reversible transfer services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=14632.0

if I can't use paypal, how can I buy bitcoin?
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 02:49:55 PM

If you have a bank account then you can buy in coinbase. Also you can try other payment method like PM, Skrill, Payeer. Any other payment that does not have a rehrse option. You are a newbie bro but your account was created a long time ago. I think this forum is not the best to et your bitcoin from someone. Also you can try buying from someone you already know in your local.
crazy-igzo (OP)

Data Scientist

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 03:36:20 PM

If you have a bank account then you can buy in coinbase. Also you can try other payment method like PM, Skrill, Payeer. Any other payment that does not have a rehrse option. You are a newbie bro but your account was created a long time ago. I think this forum is not the best to et your bitcoin from someone. Also you can try buying from someone you already know in your local.

thanks man.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 03:40:52 PM

You will also want to get prepared by learning how to secure your coins. It can get confusing, and there is NO OTHER SECURITY beyond what you implement. The most important thing to keep in mind concerns your private keys. If you have a backup then most everything is fixable. Without it there is no hope at all. So protect those keys like the money they are!

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Nauro

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 03:51:22 PM

Is your paypal verified and moreover I want to know if your PP verified with identity ? I have someone who can sell you if you can do a personal verification as a security.
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2218

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 06:20:01 AM

@crazy-igzo :

There's a reason people have text such as

Trust: -6: -3 / +2
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!

below their names...

You can click on either a person's user name and/or the word "trust" to gain insight into a person's previous behavior here.

...and don't forget to click on "Untrusted feedback" as well to gain further insight.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: