Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:41:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $350 will be the bottom  (Read 13089 times)
chaosknight

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 08:34:56 AM

350 will be to hard to maintain for a safe zone. I expect it to be somewhere between 300 dollar. Which is still 100 dollar more then the last low (200 dollar) which we achieved last year. So overall it is a good and positive thing.

Nah 300 is way to low for the new bitcoin low. I guess the low is somewhere around 330 dollar. The lowest price we saw after the halving was around this area

We were stable at $385 for a long time and started to rise from that value. So I think $385 might be the low bottom of bitcoin.
It would be nice if that can be the bottom because as you can see now the most people are also hoping that the value will be more worth and that would be nice.
But you only never know what is going to happen with Bitcoin and that is the problem.

I don't think that we will see $350 again most probably $400 will be always all time low as price will be higher in future and bitcoin will never go that low again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 09:18:03 AM

350 will be to hard to maintain for a safe zone. I expect it to be somewhere between 300 dollar. Which is still 100 dollar more then the last low (200 dollar) which we achieved last year. So overall it is a good and positive thing.

Nah 300 is way to low for the new bitcoin low. I guess the low is somewhere around 330 dollar. The lowest price we saw after the halving was around this area

We were stable at $385 for a long time and started to rise from that value. So I think $385 might be the low bottom of bitcoin.
It would be nice if that can be the bottom because as you can see now the most people are also hoping that the value will be more worth and that would be nice.
But you only never know what is going to happen with Bitcoin and that is the problem.

I don't think that we will see $350 again most probably $400 will be always all time low as price will be higher in future and bitcoin will never go that low again.

i have been hearing 'the price will never go below this or that price level' for years now, and it always goes below it. no one was expecting the price to fall back to sub $200 prices after reaching an all time high of around $1200. this just shows that you must never use the word never when it comes to predicting that it will never go below a certain price level.
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 10:16:12 AM

i have been hearing 'the price will never go below this or that price level' for years now, and it always goes below it. no one was expecting the price to fall back to sub $200 prices after reaching an all time high of around $1200. this just shows that you must never use the word never when it comes to predicting that it will never go below a certain price level.

Yes and anything is possible with bitcoin, no one can  judge what will be the highest price or lowest price of bitcoin, we need too keep on playing with the price as it comes.
Embroiderymate

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 11:04:49 AM

i agree i doubt it will ever go below $350 ever again.

Only up from here on out.
Dekker3D

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 11:14:03 AM

Especially that we're just a couple of months away from halving where people are expecting the price to go up.

CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 11:35:11 AM

I hope you are right but I do expect the price to go down again n the end. Being so long in bitcoin made me very skeptical. I guess we could see the price going to 300 dollar in th elong run.
Maybe even loewr.
vatusasid

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 08:32:26 AM

I hope you are right but I do expect the price to go down again n the end. Being so long in bitcoin made me very skeptical. I guess we could see the price going to 300 dollar in th elong run.
Maybe even loewr.

Do you mean the price will go down to $300 in the long run? I do not think so. The price will be much higher.
Icathia

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 11:30:39 AM

I don't think we will ever see $300's again to be honest, the buying pressure is way too big and the people that isn't invested in Bitcoin already is looking to increasingly look more and more of an idiot as time goes on. Fear of missing out will kick in anytime soon, probably after this small correction a lot of people will jump in to take positions.
Yeah I also think that we are not going to see the $300 ever again we have passed that amount and Bitcoin is rising. This is not a good thing for the people who are new to Bitcoin and do not have much money to spend.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 12:49:30 PM

Especially that we're just a couple of months away from halving where people are expecting the price to go up.

Yeah we are little away from the days of halving. Now thinking or bitcoin going to $350 is unrealistic. It won't happen now or then. Only possibility is after the days of halving. During the past halving the price went very high and soon returned to a value lower than the price before the halving date.
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 01:30:52 PM

Yeah we are little away from the days of halving. Now thinking or bitcoin going to $350 is unrealistic. It won't happen now or then. Only possibility is after the days of halving. During the past halving the price went very high and soon returned to a value lower than the price before the halving date.

Bitcoin will not fall to $350 at a moment but may be in future if it falls then it will be maximum bottom but at this stage we don't have to worry as will not see this price at this stage.
RobinHoodster

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 03:44:10 PM

As you can see now you see that the value is not even going to that high and that is because it was already stable for a long time but you also see that the value is going to be higher slowly.
And that is nice for the people who already have Bitcoin maybe they can earn profit soon.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 03:50:11 PM

Bitcoin will not fall to $350 at a moment but may be in future if it falls then it will be maximum bottom but at this stage we don't have to worry as will not see this price at this stage.
With enough bad news the price can tank deep below $300 without much effort.

Especially when you consider that nearly all the buy support comes from bots that will remove their orders once the dumping comes their way.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 03:50:36 PM

As you can see now you see that the value is not even going to that high and that is because it was already stable for a long time but you also see that the value is going to be higher slowly.
And that is nice for the people who already have Bitcoin maybe they can earn profit soon.

Price will keep on rising for next couple of months until we reach the halving stage, but after halving if price falls down then maximum low would be $350 nothing below then that.
vatusasid

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 08:30:01 AM

Price will keep on rising for next couple of months until we reach the halving stage, but after halving if price falls down then maximum low would be $350 nothing below then that.

The price will rise slowly. It might take two months to arrive at the $500 level. We are waiting for news.
FabioDelcatto

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 01:41:19 PM

As you can see you see also that there are now more people that is going to have some Bitcoin and that is because it was already stable for a long time so that is really nice.
And the chance to go higher is really high and that is nice and you even can see that the halving is coming towards to us.
EastBirth

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 07:20:51 PM

As you can see you see also that there are now more people that is going to have some Bitcoin and that is because it was already stable for a long time so that is really nice.
And the chance to go higher is really high and that is nice and you even can see that the halving is coming towards to us.

After the halving, the price could rise a lot. But it might rise immediately. It might happen 6 months later.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 06:40:38 AM

After the halving, the price could rise a lot. But it might rise immediately. It might happen 6 months later.

The stable price before and after the last halving rose about 10 times in 2012/2013. But there was financial crisis then.
AsaroUk

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 07:28:23 AM

It will be nice if that would be the bottom and that is because you also can see now that there will be more people that is going to have some Bitcoin and they are also thinking that the value will rise.
And that is true because you also can see now that the value is rising slowly and it will takes a long time until the value will be higher so that is really nice.
FabioDelcatto

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 01:31:43 PM

The stable price before and after the last halving rose about 10 times in 2012/2013. But there was financial crisis then.
That will be nice but it will be really hard to know what is going to happen with the currency because there are still a lot of people that is going to have some Bitcoin.
But nobody will know will know what the value will be and that is the problem of the Bitcoin so that have to change in the future.
vatusasid

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 11:32:34 AM

That will be nice but it will be really hard to know what is going to happen with the currency because there are still a lot of people that is going to have some Bitcoin.
But nobody will know will know what the value will be and that is the problem of the Bitcoin so that have to change in the future.

Even though we do not know the price of bitcoin at a specific time point, we will know the certain range.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: