Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:51:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $350 will be the bottom  (Read 13088 times)
Schuyler

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 08:23:51 AM

Well it would be nice if the base price of bitcoin will be above 550$ after halving. I think it is possible but I think it can also be breaked. It depends on how much selling pressure bitcoin will have when halving ends and how high is the price it reached before everyone sell.

I think the base (bottom) price of bitcoin will be above $550. That is the mining electricity cost for some miners.

That would be mining electricity cost after the halving for small farm or home miners. If you include amortization, the cost will be higher.
We are just a few months moved from the $350 levels and at $630, the price seems to hold. We might see a bit more dip, as I don't think the effect of halving will be felt instantly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 11:14:07 AM

Well it would be nice if the base price of bitcoin will be above 550$ after halving. I think it is possible but I think it can also be breaked. It depends on how much selling pressure bitcoin will have when halving ends and how high is the price it reached before everyone sell.

I think the base (bottom) price of bitcoin will be above $550. That is the mining electricity cost for some miners.

That would be mining electricity cost after the halving for small farm or home miners. If you include amortization, the cost will be higher.
We are just a few months moved from the $350 levels and at $630, the price seems to hold. We might see a bit more dip, as I don't think the effect of halving will be felt instantly.

I think the price will be above around $600 for the near future. If it drops below it, most home miners will be unprofitable.
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 12:25:40 PM

I think the price will be above around $600 for the near future. If it drops below it, most home miners will be unprofitable.

It depends on the actions of the big whales, if they want, they can push the price to below $600 or lower.
Altynbekova

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 02:13:32 PM

It depends on the actions of the big whales, if they want, they can push the price to below $600 or lower.

Yeah below 600 , 500 and even 350.It's them who are in charge now, but let's think about their incentive too.
I am sure there are big mining pools who are part of the whale group and they need profit.
Nimbulan

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 02:21:05 PM

thats true though they wont do that because they know that the price will grow so they wont just waste the money they have to just manipulate the price, i doubt that the price will drop that low

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 02:55:55 PM

It's funny how we keep advertising how decentralized and democratic bitcoin is, while in fact a group of whales are determining bitcon's future; the price, the blocksize and even it's development. That's odd right?

randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 03:26:52 PM

It's funny how we keep advertising how decentralized and democratic bitcoin is, while in fact a group of whales are determining bitcon's future; the price, the blocksize and even it's development. That's odd right?

what's not centralized in this world? it's always a group of people/institutions that controls a certain thing. bitcoin is definitely not an exception.
EastSound

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 01:00:18 PM

what's not centralized in this world? it's always a group of people/institutions that controls a certain thing. bitcoin is definitely not an exception.

That is right. Most of the things are controlled by very few people. I heard the 20: 80 theory. 20% people owns 80% of the wealth.
trickshot22

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 01:23:01 PM

That is right. Most of the things are controlled by very few people. I heard the 20: 80 theory. 20% people owns 80% of the wealth.
i think that it is definitely a great thing and in my opinion this should change in the near future, if this changes then more people will have enough money, i hope that the bitcoin price will not drop
EastSound

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 07:30:14 AM

i think that it is definitely a great thing and in my opinion this should change in the near future, if this changes then more people will have enough money, i hope that the bitcoin price will not drop

If there is good development about the bitcoin in the next few decades, the price will keep on rising.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  

Jump to: