Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:56:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $10,000 per Bitcoin ???  (Read 13082 times)
cooldgamer
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2016, 06:34:49 AM

I really never think we'll see that.  Bitcoin is a nice project and currency to trade with, but if it's going to be taken seriously it's going to need to be a steady store of value.  If it's always skyrocketing nobody will ever spend it and there won't be much use in adoption, leading to a crash when people realize the price went up without a real reason.

People can point back at the smaller bubbles and say that it will happen again, but the fact is there was nowhere as much media attention on us at that point.  It was a anything-goes game where scammers get off free and the thought of regulation was a joke.  Now that we're making it big we can't spontaneously go up 10x in price from some market manipulation in one part of the world and crash just as hard.  

MyBTT

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 07:11:45 AM

Maybe 1 day the price of a Bitcoin will be $10,000. But it will definitely not happen in just 3 years.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 08:41:20 AM

Tim Draper says bitcoin will hit $10,000 each within 3 years, check out the video:

http://chatwing.com/BITCOINVIDEOS

What do you think the price of bitcoin will be in 3 years?

Dream on.

I remember people saying Bitcoin would never touch $30 again and reading about how foolish people were to buy above $4...

i'm on the same boat of thinking, but it must be said that reaching 30 is not like reaching 10k, because average joe have a certain value that they consider cheap, at which they are willing to buy more easily

hell they think that current price is overpriced for bitcoin, this say it all
arbitrage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 12:18:59 PM

This is very big money and l just have problem to understand how this pump going to be accomplished?
What will make people to buy bitcoin at 9k?
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 04:30:43 PM

highly unlikely bitcoin will touch $10.000, it will not and will never!

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
makingwin1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 06:25:07 PM

i actually think that it might be really possible thing to do though it will take a lot of time for this to happen but lets hope that the prediction will be right and that it will make me a lot of money
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 06:54:28 PM

highly unlikely bitcoin will touch $10.000, it will not and will never!

It's close to impossible something like this would happen. Remember it's like x25 of the current value. Which means the market cap would grow x25, which is a lot
2K will be possible some day.
Pollak

Activity: 182

Pollak

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 10:00:40 PM

How is this going to be possible like ever? The price reaching this level means we will get a lot of millionaires.
But what I've learned in live, nothing comes easy.

1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 10:21:23 PM

How is this going to be possible like ever? The price reaching this level means we will get a lot of millionaires.
But what I've learned in live, nothing comes easy.

By the time we indeed reach these prices (which I don't think) people will have sold way way below that price level to secure their profits. The real millionaires will be the real holders, those who don't sell if they see they gained 50% on their investment. These guys have the balls to hold till that price is reached. Same as when people were buying at $0.50-$1 per coin and had the balls to hold till $1000 and still not sell any of their coins. These guys will be millionaires. The average slow Joe will just end up making 10-20% profit. Cheesy
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 12:50:32 AM

This is very big money and l just have problem to understand how this pump going to be accomplished?
What will make people to buy bitcoin at 9k?

Because it has the potential to hit 90k? The more people who get on board, the more likely it is that it'll become one of the biggest deals in the world. A 10k bitcoin means that things are really hotting up. All the stuff around this current price level is noise and pin money, nothing more.
futureofbitcoin

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 07:08:40 AM

Tim Draper says bitcoin will hit $10,000 each within 3 years, check out the video:

Not only do I think it'll happen within 3 years, I think it'll happen in 2017. And I think that if it doesn't happen before 2020, then it probably won't happen ever.
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 07:32:03 AM

More realistic thinking bitcoin price would be 1500-2000$, 10k$ is not possible in 3 years.
QuintLeo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 07:38:54 AM

3 years for $10k? *ROFLMAO*

Perhaps in 10, if adoption continues to spread and a cure is fairly soon implimented for the number of transactions limit caused by the "small" block size.

I wouldn't be shocked to see a new all-time high in the next 3 years, but I would bet AGAINST it topping $2k that soon.

I'm no longer legendary just in my own mind!
Like something I said? Donations gratefully accepted. LYLnTKvLefz9izJFUvEGQEZzSkz34b3N6U (Litecoin)
1GYbjMTPdCuV7dci3iCUiaRrcNuaiQrVYY (Bitcoin)
futureofbitcoin

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 08:00:21 AM

Perhaps in 10, if adoption continues to spread and a cure is fairly soon implimented for the number of transactions limit caused by the "small" block size.

I wouldn't be shocked to see a new all-time high in the next 3 years, but I would bet AGAINST it topping $2k that soon.
why are ignorant idiots always laughing at others, while thinking their stupidly unrealistic scenarios are "realistic"?

If adoption continues, then bitcoins' price will CERTAINLY reach 10k way before 10 years come. If bitcoin doesn't even reach 10k, then it'll likely have failed.

bitcoin is HIGH RISK HIGH REWARD. It has a huge chance of failure, but in return, it has a chance for huge success. It isn't a freaking family restuarant that will increase their revenues slightly every year.
ultimatesky

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

SkyFall

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 10:01:01 AM

I think it's highly unlikely. The bitcoin is very unstable. Its possible it will reach 10k but I think if it will be at 10k it will get a huge drop on the market afterwards.
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1554
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2016, 10:05:05 AM

Quite impossible But Still its possible
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 10:28:48 AM

This is a certitude that Bitcoin will reach 10k soon or later.
But it will take a long time to reach, so we have to be very patient.
I also think it will be only a couple hours it will around the 10k and than it will be stable at 8k
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 10:32:02 AM

wait, one must separate the peak from the stable value, 10 years for a stable 10k value, is a realistic prediction

but this does not mean that we can not expect a 10k value in 2-3 year, as a peak or unstable value like it was for the 1200...
Shiver

Activity: 248
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 03:33:46 AM

This style of thinking makes more sense to me.  I won't bother making unqualified guesses at the actual number, but I do agree that we may see a peak at some level that isn't yet sustainable, where in later years it becomes a base to work from for an idea of what it is doing.

We can see markets in many sectors right now that are peaking unreasonably high then coming down 40%, 50% and more.  Oil right now for example has lost very roughly 80% of its peak value, though I'm sure when the stars align it'll be back up there.

wait, one must separate the peak from the stable value, 10 years for a stable 10k value, is a realistic prediction

but this does not mean that we can not expect a 10k value in 2-3 year, as a peak or unstable value like it was for the 1200...
Ya-ing

Activity: 119

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 04:02:27 AM

In three years I expect it to be around 1000$ perhaps, but 10000$ seems too much.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: